Which cru are the "Dick Side"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which cru are the "Dick Side"

so tell me who consists of the sick side/ on for a dick ride/!

i know gruesome is part of em' but thats it! i aint seen shit from them and all gruesome does is talk about his cru "sick side" and puts a few made up names at the bottom of his post, so are they for real!? you ask, or are they just another laughter house, who drop one rhyme and are never too be seen again!

HaHa.....Look under my name bitch!

Yo,FEMINEM,Was u born stupid and gay?or what?Look at some freestyles and ull see AK47 and Tha Blunder.You no GRUESOME Is real(considerin hes kicked ur ass...plenty of times)...And then you no i exist.Cause im ur WoRsT NiGhTmArE.You no tha one you neva respond to cause u no u cant beat me.yeah thats me.
    So now you no.....SICK SIDE isnt a joke......

Comment

dick side bitch !

Comment

Haha man I never had no beef with you before, but then you gotta go and be a bitch. I told myself that I was gonna stay off the bandwagon of dissin you, hell I even stuck up for you in my Sticky Fingaz remix on the freestyle board. But now you fucked yourself. I'll hit you up with a battle soon, after GRUESOME's tourny bitch. Show you pussy mutherfuckers how we do it over in the US.
        Peace 5 and 92, you're missed.

Comment

look, i cnt help it if one of your cru members diss me and i diss his cru back! wat do u want me too do, sorry man but i aint dissin you personally just the cru"!

Comment

That made no sense....

FEM.....
            When u diss somebodys crew..u diss everybody in that crew....DUH!Damn yall u.k mother fuckers r dumb huh?
            And fuck tha crew this is between me and you.I Noticed u always runnin ya mouf about "SICK SIDE" and "SLAUGHTER HOUSE"
            But you have no crew.HmMmMmMm........Maybe ur jealous u dont have a crew and thats why u attack ppl in crews...I Dont no uk ppl r stupid anywayz........

U..............S.......................A.......... ..ALL THA MOTHER FUCKEN WAY!
            SICK SIDE BABY....YOU CANT HANDLE IT..........
            FUCK YOU

Comment

theirs probably more peeps from the UK on dis board then fuckin americans,

now why are you dissin english for, are you that fuckin dumb! go on keep dissin us, you fag i dont need too reply too you, i aint got a crew but you have and you never drop a verse! lol thats a bit gay dont ya think???

Comment

Aight I'll stay outta this one for you CoNtRo, you can take this kid out by yourself. Haha he wants to know why you're dissin the UK. Damn mutherfucker, you're all bitches, got that pussy accent. Plus punks like you can't even rhyme. I noticed how when anyone else stepped in and said shit about him he started to beef with them too. But when I said shit to him he backed right off and said he don't got beef with me just my crew. PUSSY!!!! How you gonna have beef with my crew but not me. I'd rip you apart but I'll let CoNtRoVeRsIaL do it for me. Peace BITCH!!!!

Comment

Ohhhhh wait wait wait. I just saw your really cool Attention Grabbing List. I'm number 4!!!!!!!! Alright!!!!! Bitch if I needed attention, I wouldn't go to you for it. I'd at least try to go to someone with talent, like Eyerone or Yeroc. Fuck you man you suck. I was just gonna let CoNtRo diss on you but now I'm getting into this shit too. You're the one Dick Riding Sick Side and Slaughterhouse to get attention, so maybe you should put your name on the top of your list.

Comment

HaHaHaHaHa...FEM,You done got me,ak47 and tha whole fucken sick side on ya..ur fucked

Whats this about me bein ina crew but not spittin anything?See yall fagz from da uk make no sense.Ive dropped more shit on you than as if i was in tha fucken army droppin missiles on iraq.You aint responded but once,And ive got atleast 10 diss'es on you!.

So heres another one just for you............

Yo Feminem,stop tha EMINEM cd and put down ur pen/Cause im bout 2 rip u up again with somethin sickly,but proper/Your notta freestyler,hip hopper/Your a fag,britney spears listenin pop music bopper/Ima fake mcee stopper,so this is your red light/Your rhymes r lika punt,mines go out of site/Im dark as night not even a x-trovialent light could see me,ALL THAT ABOUT ME TRYIN 2 BE YOU ,SHIT UR PROBALLY TRYIN 2 BE ME/My rhymes fuck with ur sight and mental like Xctasy/SO when you see me with AK47 next to me,run cause im bout to give ur main vein a visectomy,Leave u burnt and helpless as if my lyricz were electricity/Im still waitin on you 2 diss me back FROM THA last ten hits that i dropped and hit harded than a bat/cause its a well known fact that ur not strait but a fag that likes it from tha back when ur gettin packed by tha boyz in black/You turn around and lick there sack,not 2 try and get away but for plessure and shit like that/Cause U.K. BOYZ ARE JUST GAY LIKE THAT/Yo im startin off tha USA vs UK war/No chance 4 yall,Well leave ya whole continent tore/Your rhymes r poor and after this shit ull be at home lickin ur sores/Ima like grease and bacteria,i slip threw ur pores/Open a door 2 let poison threw a sore 2 do its chore,killin u slowly u was ignorant 2 tha fact that ur death rate was increasin more I LEFT U SEVERED/AK47 Will send u strait 2 heaven,cause ur not a bad boy,but a church go'er 24/7,Talk about killin,shit ur probally goin 2 church to be a reverned/Now this wasnt half as tight as i could of made it im ina rush,and not really givin a fuck/But next ti,e u better duck,cause ima flip some deadly shit atchya lika cigarette butt/

Comment

FEMIN3N'S MOST WANTED (#1 on the shitlist)

number 1 on the shitlist/ looking for attention so check this/ yall no who i am: "THE ONE NOT TO MESS WITH!!"/ after he got dissed/ and beat up by my lyrical fist/ this wigga got the Sick Side pissed/ now u wished you had a crew too/ cuz you bumped into FuGu/ cum too realise: they took off without you/ RUFFNEX got ripped by the Slaughterhouse/ where they at now?/ they so wack they couldnt touch Bow Wow/ evry verse a weak beginning and a wack end/ too bad we cant hear your posh accent/ they all got it there in ur fag land/ Slaughterhouse and Sick Side ridin on your ass/ while ur RUFFNEX crew took off fast

yeah what!
                      nice verse CoN. i added your verse to the track btw. looks even tighter now.

AK47, did u already check out the EMIN3M 2001 Diss Project? go there now if you havent yet. click the link in my sig.

peace
                      Slaughterhouse II bring the beef when it's raw

http://fugu.hgmp.mrc.ac.uk/Images/fugu2.gif

"Tha only time you got ya crowd goin back and forth
                      is at ya gay peepshow when they jackin off."

"I could give a fuck about ya race
                      but if ya wanna be black I could shit on your face."

-FuGu

Comment

Yeah I 've seen it, not lately though. I'll go there soon. Gotta go pick up my girl from work and when I get back I'll drop a verse aight. Peace. And fuck Em 2001!! Bitch.

Comment

Re: That made no sense....

Originally posted by CoNtRoVeRsIaL
                          FEM.....
                          When u diss somebodys crew..u diss everybody in that crew....DUH!Damn yall u.k mother fuckers r dumb huh?
                          And fuck tha crew this is between me and you.I Noticed u always runnin ya mouf about "SICK SIDE" and "SLAUGHTER HOUSE"
                          But you have no crew.HmMmMmMm........Maybe ur jealous u dont have a crew and thats why u attack ppl in crews...I Dont no uk ppl r stupid anywayz........

U..............S.......................A.......... ..ALL THA MOTHER FUCKEN WAY!
                          SICK SIDE BABY....YOU CANT HANDLE IT..........
                          FUCK YOU
                          Yo thatz fucked up...even though I do aggree that little bitch Feminem_2001 dick sucks/fucks everybodyz cock up in here, I have to say dont diss UK man thats fucked I have lotz of friends in the UK up in this board and (NONE) are as stupid and gay as this peice of shit Feminem_2001 anwayz...

Feminem_2001's I dont know who said it but they said somthin like you you talk shit but the second the guy responds to your faggot commentz you back down like a bitch. Well.... I have noticed this too you talk shit and then the second the person sayz anything back you run like a pussy.

Im sick of fuckin waitin on your ass to respond stop bein a pussy!

IM RIGHT HERE MOTHAFUCKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im dissin you but you a pussy, show me wut you got and try to diss me mothafucka!

You will pay for all the people youve pist off you tip of the dick lickin faggot fudge packa!
                          Last edited by KK~420; 07-16-2001, 12:50 AM.

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                          Started by tryketopremiere, Today, 05:25 AM
                          0 responses
                          1 view
                          0 likes
                          Last Post tryketopremiere  
                          Started by gdfhgjhj, Today, 05:05 AM