Open Challenge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Open Challenge

Anyone who wants to battle just drop a verse...no bar limit, I'll try to match it in length and we'll see who wins ok? Holla
    "Say you rollin on dubs, I'll roll over ya shit in a tank/
    I'm th greatest rapper since _____, fill in th blank/"

i accept

i'm grappling/ crackin this mothafucker in the fore head wit my ill raps/ cappin skorpion so hard he'll need a map to stay on track/ images of yo dead body wrapped in towels/ i'm spillin ill rhymez, but i'd rather spill yo bowels/ all over the fuckin floor in a bloody pile/ shoulda thought twice before fuckin wit reston stylez/ imma split you, hit you, shit and spit you/ cause so much damage you couldn't possibly continue/ fuck you, yo shit is wack as hell, you vould never match this/ this isn't a fuckin battle rap, i'm usin you for practice/ you sissy fuckin coward, now your fuckin runnin cuz you think my raps are mean/ but i'm chasin yo ass down and tearin out yo spleen/ listen to yo screams, as the blood rises in yo trachea/ i'm breakin ya/ in half and leavin you for dead/ just cuz you give nasty blowjobs don't make you a dirty head/

**no beef bro, you asked for a challenge. lay out yo rhyme. my verse was 16 bars.. good luck skorpion**
    ------------------------------------
    "He Who Makes a Beast Out of Himself, Gets Rid of the Pain of Being a Man."

Comment

Uppin for Skorp

yo man where u at? i'm uppin the thread so it doesn't get slept on but drop soon bro. i'm out

Comment

Uppin

uppin for skorpion... don't sleep on me du.

Comment

Blah

Aight I'm gonna post up in a bit

Comment

Here we Go...

I'll cut off ya fuckin legs so u can't "step to me"/ Use my flows to quickly drain ya fluids like Xtasy/ U probly from Canada but tryin to rep th D/ You gonna end up dead tryin to mess with me/ Serial Lyricst? More like soft like milk covered "cereal"/ Bein dubbed th king of weak flows is th only way u could be imperial/ I'm wipin Derty Yeroc from sight so that's how u know this is a blind verse/ Fuckin with me? You gonna die worse/ than th kids shot up by them Columbine nerds/ If u got 100 bars and I got 4 minus 3 I'da still have "won"(one)/ When it's all gone and done u gonna be rung/ out like a wet towel from my liquid flows/ I think this cat's gettin mad cuz I'm dissin his ho/ Well if u had one u probly would be/ but your chances of gettin laid are slim like findin no fur on a wookie/ Fuck it this cat's so whack it ain't even worth endin this battle in a rhyme/

Comment

VOTE UP

OK VOTING TIME GUYZ - HIT US UP WIT A VOTE AND A REASON. IT'LL BE A FIRST TO 5 UNLESS A 3-0 K.O. IF THE VOTING DOESN'T GET TO 5, THEN IT GOES TO THE EMCEE WIT THE MOST.

DON'T SLEEP, PEEP, AND LEAVE A VOTE.

Comment

hard desicion

I liked both of them. Dirty Yeroc was mad ill, and i was feelin that last line you said about Dirty Heads. That shit was hot. But yo, I also feeling SKorPioNs even tho the first line he said wasn't too original. SKorPioN had a tite flow, good subject matter, and a hot ass line that bought me:

I'm wipin Derty Yeroc from sight so that's how u know this is a blind verse/ Fuckin with me? You gonna die worse/ than th kids shot up by them Columbine nerds/
                overall vote = SKorPioN

But yo Yeroc, your shit was blazin

Comment

Vote=.......

YEROC......

Vote=Yeroc.Had more cut downs that was good.While skorpions had some but it was corny.flowed better and made more sense and it was a Tight ass rap.
                  Now ima take my shot at ya skorpion.

Yo,now that Yeroc fucked u up im sneakin up 2 eatchya/Your rhymes are corny,Even ZAPSTER could betya/You battlin me is crazy,ill defeat ya,with a whole verse of shit that'll teach ya better than 2 do a open challenge cause i'll rip into u lika letter/
                  I'll leave u layin helpless and UR WHOLE body severed/As if u just went into a hurricane.....guess what..im tha bad weather u was facin when u got fucked up on vacation/See you dont no who ur facin,i kill ppl and eatt'em thats my occupation/Ur played out like mnintendo,while im hot like tha new playstation/When u spit,ur breathe ur wastin cause ur blowin out hot air thats not even movin my hair,muchless goin in my ear/I Live 2 put fear in heartz of cowardz that get allowance and there rich and try 2 say they have talentz cause they watched a gaNgsta video so now there
                  HOT/When there really not/SkOrPIoN,U dont want none of me,ill bring u 2 ya knees with rhymes that reach up 2 1000 degrees/
                  I love rapin lil'Girlz and hear there plee's 4 me 2 stop rubbin on there pussy/Ya see skorpion,Im like a
                  RABID DOG I'LL Leave you layin mawled with ur head split and ur body naw'ed/Your a bitch,you belong at martie graw,showin ur tittys for beeds,when tha truth is u get on ur knees for free 2 please any man with g's that'll pay ur light bill and car phone fee's/This isnt as tight as it could be/but this is just a warnin for you 2 see/

Comment

nice job yeroc....u got my vote cause u had a coupla witty lines in there that Skorpion couldnt come back to. Skorpion....u did well....keep rappin and rhymin...u got talent that imma keep watchin for....

VOTE= Dirty Yeroc
                    Rhyme & Reason
                    Follow me on Twitter: @Eyerone
                    #classreunionmuzik
                    Check out my newest freestyle: Eyerone "Can't Tell Me Nothin" http://bln.kr/14VV/

Comment

uppin the battle

uppin the battle for all to see, hit it up.

vote

Comment

good battle fellaz, both of you came extremely hard. but my vote goes to yeroc, his whole verse was a big fuck you, with graphic details that stuck in my head, plus a perfect exit.

vote = dirty yeroc
                        Battle Record 25 - 6.
                        Official Winner of FT1.
                        http://www.dferecordz.com/gru.jpg
                        A coward dies a thousand deaths,
                        a soldier only dies but one.

Comment

ha ha,good lil battle fellas,some funny lines in there...
                          Skorpion had some good metas and a good flow,but Yeroc stole it with two lines...
                          The "im just using you for practice" and the "nasty blowjob,dirty head"lines were excellent,them are the sort of punches that i like,hard but funny...

vote=Yeroc.

The Dark....

Comment

my vote

good battle fellas, nice little short verse u guys did good job.

ok skorpion u had good flow and some hard punch line and ryhmed well. i like the line about "out like a wet towel" that line was nice good job dawg.

ok yeroc u flowed very well and have that vicuos attack comein at him. the flow was great how it stuck in your head and stayed there even after u read it. the line i like was the dirty head thing that was hot.

ok my vote goes to dirty yeroc
                            u fellas keep it up

vote=dirty yeroc
                            kw gaskinz aka scoota

K.I.D.'s (Kriminalz in disguise)
                            bobby kuffs aka konvict
                            supa nova aka mumbles
                            oldskool aka anonymous prohet
                            kw gaskinz aka scoota

Comment

*sigh*

Aight, whatever I know I came harder, but hell u can vote for whoever u want, my shit was straight freestyle...lol took like 20 mins to come up with it....but I can't help thinking ppl not voting for me cuz I haven't been posting on this board as long...maybe that's just me and my paranoia, but anyways

"/ you sissy fuckin coward, now your fuckin runnin cuz you think my raps are mean/ but i'm chasin yo ass down and tearin out yo spleen/" lol come on how u gonna vote for somebody that has a line like that....lol that shit's not even funny, but anyway since it seems I've pretty much lost this I'm gonna go battle Controversial and see if I have any better luck...*sigh*

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by Deborahlanker, 05-06-2020, 03:07 AM
                              1 response
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Hellconjuror  
                              Started by hgjhguiov, Today, 08:51 AM
                              0 responses