HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Its like ur anxious 2 get humiliated lol...2 another fag...SOULASSASIN..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its like ur anxious 2 get humiliated lol...2 another fag...SOULASSASIN..

Yo,
    Yo,SOULASSASIN You better fasten ur seat belt and prepare 2 be delt a major ass whippin,you wana challenge me?***** u trippin/
    When u see me ill have my fingas flippin,cancer stick in,4.5 In my right hand and in my left a UZI Witha banana clip in, that holds another extra 15 roundz 2 put in tha inside of ur coward ass,dick lickin bitch/I Wont hesitate 2 empty a clip,with 2 in it,1 to tha head and another 2 be sure ur threw wit/If i dont feel like dissin you,i got 3 other mother fuckers down 2 do it/You stepped into somethin over your head,2 deep/Tha Sickest member of SICK SIDE,You can beat me?How do u figa,***** i cant be beat/Im lika snake a silent killer,,Drug dealer,gunz bigger,when u see me u better run *****,cause when i roll i roll deep/ud be ignorant 2 tha fact that i was about 2 creep and unload a couple of clipz threw ur window and put u 2 sleep,but anyway,You betta watch out when i pull out tha ooz 2 spray/Shoot up ur body,blow out ur brains and let tha head hang/
    You wouldnt under stand its a SICK SIDE thing/Killers at night,priest durrin tha day/I Think my only purpose on this earth was 2 slay,I'll give u a over dose of excedrin and leave you 2 lay/
    Fuck you and ur lil'hissy fits wanted 2 challenge me/Im out of ur league,My specialty is like mortal kombat,Untouched.......FATALITY/
    So lets check ur morality, and just see how cowardly u are under ur fake fasade/You wanna be bad,but ur a pussy inside/You might can run but u cant hide/Human on tha out,RABID DOG on tha inside.ill sniff u down lika dope sniffin mut,*Finds you hidin under ur bed*.....haha....YOU JUST RAN OUTTA LUCK....*SOULASSASIN IS FOUND WITHA KNIFE STUCK THREW HIS THROAT,AND HIS MOM AND SISTER RAPED,DAD GOT CHOKED*

FUCK...

Shit i couldnt wait 4 u to strike back/I Strike first,comeback 2nd witha another verse/I Turn ur house into a hearse/Tha type 2 look a old women in her eyes,then steal her purse/You think ima softin up after tha third round,na,it only gets worse,cause i keep goin like tha energizer bunny/your "I HATE MY LIFE" Rhyme 2 many was sad,but 2 me it was funny/I Wish you would just kill yourself money/Cause ur lyricz compared 2 mines will make u look lika dummy/My lyricz r cold,leave ya nose runny/Make u catch frost bite and nuemonia in tha middle of tha summer/Yur one of my many beefz,ur not that important,i gotchya on tha back burner/Now when u respond,tha beef is really on/Youll be face 2 face with tha FREESTYLER DON/

Comment

con dont worr i neva turn down a chellnge.......................................... .i blast u wit a 4 befor u walk in the door/ KABOOM there goes your headoff your neck damn your whole face looken like a wreck/ and y the hell r u wearn a thong boy thats just wrong/is this a gimick to prolong your defeat well i guess this is what u get when u try to beat/ me u try defeat me i greet and challenge wit open arms and to the oponent i bring bodily harm/like cuttin off your neck and leaven a little piece so it can dangle in the air what u scared well i guess its your fault u were unprepaird/hat u sayn its unfair boy grow some a hiar/ on your nut sack cuz when im on a attack im gunna crack your head wit a bat/ know whatu think about that your ryhmes r as slow as a fat man in a speedo eatn a bareedo/ tryn to catch me boyi rap ryhmes arpund your head indefinatly/ who u tryn to te BSB sor even nsync say bye bye bye/ why u leaven r u gunna cry/ did i bring a tear to the little babies eye/guess what i dont give a fuck con the shit u put down is just fuckin wrong/then u try to cum around sayn your shit is lyically sound/ fuck dat im tryn to drown u so im popin u in the trunk amn im drunk/ and im actin like stand fuck that bitch i dont wanna cut your hand/ i would rather slit your wrist to make u pist/ ohh fuck u bleadin all over my rug then u wonder y i dug/ u a grave u tried to act all brave well guess what know u my bitch ass slave/ get on your knees bitch and beg please bitch/ get ready to give a thousand gay men blow jobs all day long while u think what u did wrong/ to me tryn to diss my raps well look at u know u got straps/ wit dildos attached fuckin gay men in the ass i know u tryn to make a pass/ at there balls thats y u bringen down there draws/ ohh fuck i neva new u had a cunt and a dick boy thats just sick/ i neva wanna see wit u play wit it/ u got a mangina and u think its kinda/kool what he fuckl u talkin about fool/ i was wondern y drool over mens scordems ohh bitch those r my balls let go of em/ then u wonder y get bitch slaped that cuz u actually can b cunt lapped/ know u trapped in my basement and im usen u as a replacement/ for a punching bag u bum blasten fag/ whats wrong u ont like been made fun ofin this song/ well thats to bad u have jut been had/ to go into a battle wit the assasin of soul and i rippen a hole/ throgh your chest layn u down to rest/ but i ant done quicksome 1 get me a gun hahahah boy u cant run/ u can only see your death in progress is it bringin u stress/ that u dyein a womes dress/ well i guess u shouldint of messed/ know i got lyrical amunition and got u in the position/ to die this is for every lie/ u have told and every dubie u have rolled/ BOOM your life is over u looken uglier then grover/ on sesame street your life is complete u my friend have sufferd the ultimate defeat/
      if i kill u will u scream???

Comment

ok in my rap it who u tryn to be the bsb sorry. and also its u gunna die in a womens dress

Comment

yo soul, hot verse. but now get your ass to my thread cuz i dropped a verse for our battle. let's get it on!
          Slaughterhouse II bring the beef when it's raw

http://fugu.hgmp.mrc.ac.uk/Images/fugu2.gif

"Tha only time you got ya crowd goin back and forth
          is at ya gay peepshow when they jackin off."

"I could give a fuck about ya race
          but if ya wanna be black I could shit on your face."

-FuGu

Comment

ohh botu tink i cant wait for my second verse to dispurse/ wit my best verse layen u in the casket like fred durst/ i know the ryhms u spit r rehersed/ and the only way u make money is fuckin an old lady like slim shady/ boy u cant stop me from bringen it to the basket i will lay u down in the casket/im bigger then shque it hard to keep track/ of how many victems if hit with a lea tiped bullet/ its also hard to say how manygay/ mn have had there dick sliced off for haven to caugh/ at the wrong time all i know is that your next on my hi list WATCH OUT there goes my fist/ wit brass nuckles it brings me chuckles/ to see u on the ground twitchen bitchen/ sayn u didnt get a fair chance fine i will get u back u and put u in the stance/ to get intranced buy what i spit bitc the bullet came back u got hit wit it/ again what can i say when u play wit a master there r gunna b disasters / and if u get plasterd cuz u were in a brawl i will pick u up and put threw a wall/ u called on the fight know im fighten hitten u faster then lightnen/ and u your conciuosnes u cant regain your in to much pain/ u cant sustain another blow from my lyrical flow/ or u might die hahaha look im staben u in the eye/ with a knife u know what i think i will take your life/ in a to go bag does that come with cons brain ya i wanna tourcher hat and put it in pain/ ohh look theres a stain on your shrit ohh its just blood look there is flood/ of it cummin from your heart mybe its cuz i put a poiseniuos dart/ through it dont have a fi just sit/ down and look up a dikes gown/u wondern whats that wet sound ohh im tryn to drown/ u u feel he air rushen outa your head ya your dead/ its better then suicice and twice as fun/ look know that your dead im gunna get my gun/ and use your body for target practice what u gunna do about this/ i take a piss were your pussy used to b see/ i cut it off and sold it see some perve loved to hold it/ and i sold your legs to an amputy i guess that will shw u to fuck wit me/

Comment

on my rap its lead tipped bullet/and gay men/ and dont throw a fit/ sorry bout da mistakes but i right realy fast so it hard to see were i fuck ^

Comment

lets go bitch

Comment

peeps respond

Comment

Damn dog u need help with ur spellin.

Somebody pinch me,am i really battlin somebody that cant spell?/
                    *HANDS YOU HOOKED ON PHONICZ*...Here help ya self/Now ur bout 2 get delt somethin awful/somethin demonic,somethin unlawful/*Sticks his dick in ur mouf*...cant here ya..what did ya say?..didnt ur mom ever say not to talk with ur mouth full?/Your not competition 2 me,ur lika trick i pull/I'll kill you,and practice vodoo with ur skull/cause when u spit rhymes i no ur full of it,more like full of shit cause ur probally in dependz bitch/........
                    I Often wonder,why r u so brave?/Dont u no challengin me will put u ina grave?/Your just one of my many victimz,turned into slaves/I Spray grenandes that layes you down on ya back ontop of tha rest of tha body stack thats been drowned,so piled up its higher than a pitchers mound/Im lost and will neva be found,Cause LIKE jack and jill,i feel and bumped my crown/I can rip u up round after round,cut ur body up and sell it 2 JAPANESSE resturaunts by tha pound/And whats this about my slow sound?/
                    How do u no?Youve neva even heard it/Its just slow cause of how u read iT,Atleast u can read mines/2 Read urs,i came earlier and tried 2 finsih one line but it was impossible i couldnt even see where it rhymed?/Talkin bout I Type really fast /
                    yeah right,u was probally taken ya time/So im end dis original flow cause i think ive done a good job of lettin you no that my shits real,ur just puttin ona show/BATTLIN WITH ME,,,,,,,LET IT GO/
                    Youll neva beat me,IM THA LYRICAL DON
                    ,CANT NOBODY DEFEAT ME!!

Comment

ya i type fast whats it to u bitch u wanna end up in a body cast/ ill bash your ass and ring your head whats that u would rather b dead/fuck dat i just got off my probation so i have the temptation/to take u off this nation boy what u doin masterbaiten to lance and joey/ i bet u want them to say"blow me"/ sayn i cant spell fuck that if i was jesus i woul condem u to hell or a confined jail cell/ but i aint jesus im saiten and im waiten/ for u to die fuck that some1 give me sumtin to stab in his eye/ who can u rely on these dayz certianly not the gays/ ohh wait thats u sorry well i guess u get no glory/in your life so u jump on a gay parade float i wouldnt gloat/ i think i wanna slit your throat/ or your wrist u pick your the one who got me pissed/ then your all like "he dissed"/ me i dont deserve it actually to tell u the trut u were reserved for it/ so u bit the dust your ryhmes r grown rust/ whats that u got lust for another man hahah mybe its stan/ mybe he will pop u in the trunk when he's drunk/ *kerplunk*u cant scream cuz of the tape whats that your bein raped/ well u dicided your own fate im not gunna hesitate/to shoot your nutz off BOOM u got shot tryn to mess wit my rhmes bitch my shit is hot.............this aint for the battle is it

Comment

Man u could slit my wrist,blow out my brains but id still comeback with my ankle wrapped ina chain,Screamin in pain,but dont get it wrong main,Im not totally insane,just one part of my membrane is gone along with my body feelin and heart,so that means im heartless/do what ever tha fuck i want regardless tha price/i neva think twice about pullin tha trigga/YOUR RHYMES CANT COMPETE WITH MINES YOU FUCKEN WIGGA!/So go listen 2 rock and roll and get *cat scratch fever*/Before u feel tha wrath of my heater/oops thats not a heater thats just my rhymes/Hits harder than a uzi,ak or a 9/I Make fagz like u walk tha line,keep ya locked away and confined/I'll take youR bitch and make her mine/
                        I'll rape ur moms with ur dad watchin and take my time/Like tha LuNiZ "I GOT 5 ON IT',Not 5 on tha sack,5 on ur dead ass homey/
                        Sick Side is worse than any army/Fuck it....I Killed EMINEMS uncle ronnie/aND Thought it was funny/Quit battlin me dog,ur just makin urself look lika dummy/PPL Have tha tendacy 2 run from me/
                        Cause ill put a pump 2 there stomach and unload it,eat there lungz if im hungry,Fuck it,O.J. OWES ME/He didnt do it...(OJ'S INNOCENT),I KILLED HER/THA D.A AND F.B.I IS SO IGNORANT/
                        They should of known that when they seen a RABID DOG Inprint on tha grass that he didnt do,hes innocent i tell ya/Chopped up JOHN GOODMANS body parts and mailed'em to his moms house,along witha picture of her and what she lookz like/bREAK IN AND KILLER THA NEXT NIGHT/Dress in black with MICHEAL JACKSONS MASK SO THEYLL THINK IM HALF WHITE/But im off tha subject,and i shouldnt be spillin 2 tha public my occupation,cause ima repeated CRAZY HOUSE escapist/Also a wel known rapist.....SOULASSASIN...DONT FUCK WITH ME....*LOOKZ AT UR NECK.......BREAKZ IT*

Comment

i dont need glocks and 9's i use my bear hands to land/ u in a cemetary and when they burry/u on the tombstone u will see "here lays con it finally downed/ on him that if he fucked wit the assasin things would get grim"/see bitch im cummin at u like the grim reaper and my nife can cut deeper/ then anything humanly possible see your life its tossible/i cut u up in to so many pieces u can fit in a match box then i cock/ a shotgun blow off your nutz for fun/see im relentless an when u piss me off things r gunna get scarier then a goth/on speed cuz after u read this u will beg and plead/see b4 u were filled wit greed and it lead u to believe u were better then me but know we all see/ who is the top dog u were on top for to long/so i rip your shit like godzilla through hong kong/whats that your scream"ohh dats just wrong"shut ^ bitch just sing along to the song/b4 i rip u up like king kong/see im more powerfull then twin towers and i feel like i wanna deviour/ your ass like hanibl lector the disector and disconector/ of bones no i wont postpone breaken your neck like a chicken mmmmmmmmm finger licken/ good what u think im insane u think what goes through in my membrain is stian/fuck u shut up im tryn to drian/ u off all bodily liquids why is it u have 2 dick heads/ neva mind im taken u outa man kind/ all i gotta do is find that knife come here i wanna take away your life/and if u dont believe i can ask britney spears b4 i killed her i made sure i put the bitch in tears/and exposed all her fears like sleepn wit dustin justins/ youger bro so who didnt believe me britneys a hoe well there ya go/ evedence that all the resadents/ on earth r dumb like that kid on the shining always say"redrum"/ so now im gunna come after u and its true/ im the next freddy cugar and im lurkin in your dreams maken u scream/ cuz what u see is the BSB and me/ doin a song sorry thats just wrong u will neva seethat in another song/ of mine cuz te shit i lay down is sublime and when u spit u sound like a mime/ nothen to say and personally u look gay/ thats why u drink mountian dew u know its bad for u/ killen all your sperm u looken as bad as a boy wit a bad perm/ i hope u catch the germ that causes cancer cuz right know u a topless dancer/ at a gay club y u like rub/ your balls that rshaved all over another mans leg/ then u wonder y i make u beg/ for dear life shut up bitch u wanna get bitch slapped and get starped/ like a dominatrix my shits faster then th guy on the matrix maken fun of gay pricks

Comment

If you ask me,ur rhymes suck and make no sense and ive already won tha competition.But thats just me.COME ON PPL...VOTE!!!
                            CoNtRoVeRsIaL or soulassasin?

Comment

bitch u only say that cuz your scared and u think if peeps see that as the last message they will vote for u but u know what i think i blew u outa da water

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by foufikam, Today, 01:11 AM
                              0 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes
                              Last Post foufikam