( showdown battle.) gruesome v.s dirty yeroc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ( showdown battle.) gruesome v.s dirty yeroc

((( not personal , no beef just battle. )))

Im invading this verse as a controlled substance causin you too overdose...... Im as potent as the dope you prostitute for in mini skirts, lipstick and pantyhose./// I pollute your bloodstream and short circuit your genes...... turn your face a shade of green as I split you open at the seams./// You couldnt come with phat rymes if you owned the copyrights to interscope..... you couldnt draw a crowd if you were the muthafuckin pope./// Watch my fist venture *smack* oops now you need dentures...... watch this bat render *crack* oops now your pickin out splinters./// You try to be ill like amityville but your more nursery than jack & jill...... I put a bullet in your crown thats why you tumbled down that hill./// You spit fire ? haha nope all you do is blow smoke....... you bite so much shit its startin to clog your throat./// Your more anal than correctall with rymes a thin mist like aerosal...... my spits are fattening and block your arteries like high levels of cholesteral./// Spellin your name backwards what are you dislexic ?....... or suffer birth defects from the spermacide in the contraceptive./// Its not cuz of d12 that you call yourself yeroc a.k.a dirty....... Its cuz you caught anal herpes from your boyfriend whos over thirty./// Your wacker than vanilla ice ccrossbread with posh spice....... sittin in your trailor drinkin flat slice & pickin off scalp lice./// Your soft like jerry mathers in leave it to beaver....... watchin through the keyhole as I get head from mrs cleaver./// You couldnt get a hit playin t-ball your hill billy like hee haw....... with this chainsaw Im comin for you ma and pa./// Your rymes wouldnt be slick if you dipped them in k.y jelly....... straightend them out then went proctologist on nelly./// The only way youll gain a victory is by dickridin folks....... in reality you couldnt handle this nutcase with a uzi under my trench coat.
    Battle Record 25 - 6.
    Official Winner of FT1.
    http://www.dferecordz.com/gru.jpg
    A coward dies a thousand deaths,
    a soldier only dies but one.

Heh.

Yeroc better have his catalogue open, cuz he's got one big ass order to fill. Props to you, Gruesome, this is pretty nice.

I'm a stuck, starving artist.
    Vincent Van Going nowhere.
    Sold my silver souls to the devil.
    Hoping he'll throw up a gold pair.
    Mostly concerned... with my own interests... as per usual.
    Foolishly pursuing the fruit of what's removable.
    Into the full view.
    Do you see me as suitable...
    to prove to the world that my beautiful dream is simply doable?

Comment

JUST UPPIN THIS BATTLE SO IT DONT GO TO PG 2 B4 YEROC CAN RESPOND
      Battle Record 25 - 6.
      Official Winner of FT1.

Comment

Lowdown Showdown

>>respect - no beef<<

welcome to da lyricist showdown// turn it to a lyricist hoe down// throwin gruesome's ass on da ground// and kick him in da chest til blood runs outta his mouth// one of ya'll throw me a snapple// i'll break the fuckin bottle and shove the fucker in gruesome's adam's apple// now the mothafucker is bleeding all over the place// yo rhymez don't rhyme, postin dat shit is a waste of space// i'm gonna erase this emcee, so all you see is me// put my schizo ass in lock down but i got the fuckin keys// please, you couldn't cause me to OD if you were droppin verses of pure fuckin THC// punk mothafucker i got the anacdote to yo pollution// leavin you in dislusion, cuz of rhymez that i'm usin// blowin smoke in yo face so your blinded// sick minded, cut open yo abdomen, grab yo intestine and unwind it// fuck spittin rhymez, i'm spittin acid on yo flesh// you couldn't bring entertain tonight, if you was john tesh// my words hit you wit percision like knives outta the kitchen// leavin incisions in yo body longer than 24 inches// fuck faggot freak, beatin yo meat, claimin you hot but you cold// you wouldn't be tight if you was the pussy of a 4 year old// you'd prolly be aight if yo rhymez weren't so dim-witted// if they were actually spittin and not shitted on paper and pre written// you faggot ass bitch you must be kiddin thinkin you comin at me hard// i'm slaughterin yo rhymez and placin them in a graveyard// my raps are contagious, hardcore and never changin// tryin to find the perfect diss for me, but you have pre written to many pages// gruesome is light as a feather, stiff as a board// i'm shatterin yo spinal cord wit rhymez you can never ignore// wagin wars wit raps that you can't afford the gaps// they have so imma end yo fuckin life wit one quick snap// bustin a cap in yo dome, bustin a nut in yo eye// best put yo head between yo legs and kiss yo fuckin ass goodbye// you might as well give up tryin to lay lyrical rhyme schemes// and fuck you wouldn't be gruesome if you was a murder scene// haha bitch you could lay yo rhyme if it was a hoe// punk sissy, couldn't be dope if you was in robert downey's nose// you spittin a verse that lacked talent now yo lucks up// just like on the song, that's how gruesome got fucked up//
        ------------------------------------
        "He Who Makes a Beast Out of Himself, Gets Rid of the Pain of Being a Man."

Comment

T I M E 2 V O T E

YO YA'LL - THERE IS THE BATTLE IN IT'S ENTIRETY. 1 VERSE SPIT BY EACH. PLEASE VOTE UP. FIRST TO 5 WINS IT, NO 3-0 K.O. RULE

VOTE YA'LL..

Comment

Good verse yeroc much repect dawg...

aight yall vote.

uppin.
            Battle Record 25 - 6.
            Official Winner of FT1.

Comment

uppin
              Battle Record 25 - 6.
              Official Winner of FT1.

Comment

uppin

yo ya'll vote up on this battle we battled hard as fuck. don't sleep on this, this is a tournament battle.. come on ya'll

Comment

That was beautiful

Okay Gruesome, your shit was really beautiful... I loved it and that shit hit home. I loved the flow and all that, but to tell you the truth, Yeroc's shit hit a little bit harder.. That was a beautiful battle tho, much props and respect to both of yall, but damn..

you'd prolly be aight if yo rhymez weren't so dim-witted// if they were actually spittin and not shitted on paper and pre written
                  Overall vote = Dirty Yeroc

Gruesome your shit was beautiful, that shit can not be slept on

Comment

VOTING

nuthin but respect here to both of you - u two battle like two huge ass asteroids colliding against each other!!
                    the following is just my opinion.

both had great flow. Yeroc felt again, more rapid and intense and hit really hard n made some funny lines too:
                    now the mothafucker is bleeding all over the place// yo rhymez don't rhyme, postin dat shit is a waste of space// i'm gonna erase this emcee, so all you see is me// put my schizo ass in lock down but i got the fuckin keys//

Gruesome not has hard or rapid but also humourous. however he definetely used lyrics that were more interesting and unique:
                    eg. dentures, splinters, aerosol, cholesterol, dyslexic and contraceptive

and cuz this is the LYRICIST showdown, im voting for gruesome cuz i felt he knew more interesting lyrics. and used them with great flow, humour and disses too.

overall VOTE = GRUESOME.

props to BOTH of you.
                    eyo - yall come and vote at my battle too aight?
                    its in the thread: "TOURNAMENT - ZAPSTER vs. PROMINANT"

Comment

uppin the battle

uppin the battle, so far the score stands at:
                      1 - 1 TIE
                      keep the votes comin ya'll, don't forget a reason. don't sleep

Comment

shit, i hate voting now that i kinda know u both, but here goes.

i dont even need to say that both those verses were tight, cos thats kinda a given really. i liked both of them but my vote goes to Yeroc cos he had some really good shit in that verse, i especially liked the lines towards the ends about laying a hoe and robert downey and shit, they were really good disses.

anyways, respect 2 u both but Yeroc's was just my fave out of those 2 verses.

Dirty Yeroc 2 - 1 Gruesome
                        if i had a dick i know u'd be riding it

Comment

may i firstly say that "THIS IS ONE ILL BATTLE,MUCH PROPS TO YOU BOTH"
                          now down to the voting shit,my vote is going to Yeroc for the following reasons...
                          I felt his flow was slightly better,and his hits were harder,Grusome started out very good but seemed to falter towards the end of the verse,where as Yeroc came good all the way through the verse,but a top battle none the less.

peace...The Dark...

Comment

Damn.

Tough, tough, tough.

I like Gruesome's flow, wording, and style more, but Yeroc had more punches and stayed on top of his game for longer.

"fuck spittin rhymez, i'm spittin acid on yo flesh"
                            - strikingly similar to a battle line I just spit yesterday vs. MIC...strange...

Oh well, I had both of you on my "too ill" list before this battle even started...so, I think you're both hot. But, I can only cast one vote...so..I'm voting Gruesome because he came off dope from the get-go, and his flow just hit me a little harder. Props to the both of you.

Now, stop sleeping and go vote on the MIC vs. Two Thirds battle.

Vote = Gruesome

I'm a stuck, starving artist.
                            Vincent Van Going nowhere.
                            Sold my silver souls to the devil.
                            Hoping he'll throw up a gold pair.
                            Mostly concerned... with my own interests... as per usual.
                            Foolishly pursuing the fruit of what's removable.
                            Into the full view.
                            Do you see me as suitable...
                            to prove to the world that my beautiful dream is simply doable?

Comment

Vote

Alright now this was a tough battle to judge. Both of you guys ripped into each other like crazy. Both dissed well and both flowed well but i can only vote for 1 so im gonna go with Yeroc. I think he hit just a bit harder. I like the John Tesh line(classic!) and also : "// you might as well give up tryin to lay lyrical rhyme schemes// and fuck you wouldn't be gruesome if you was a murder scene//" Both spit dope though repect to both!

Holla
                              d.r.kaos

the CURSE

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by stevenruiz, Today, 04:07 AM
                              0 responses
                              1 view