TOURNAMENT - ZAPSTER vs. PROMINANT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TOURNAMENT - ZAPSTER vs. PROMINANT

EYO Prominant post your verse in this thread dawg.
    no beef wit u - only respect. just battle for this tournament:

---here i go:-------
    a few posts back i read some of your disses../
    u aint G material dawg - YOU JUST A FUCKIN MRS/
    my verses versus yours u know i'll come out first/
    cuz i diss u worse than em dissed durst on that song "Girls"/
    FUCK IT!! - im SICK of your silly boring gangsta raps!/
    thats why im gonna FINISH u off in this battle and attack u in CAPS!/ YER FAKE ASS GANGSTA SHIT IS ALL MERE PRETENSE/
    THATS WHY I BREAK THRU YOUR DEFENSE LIKE THE QUEBEC CITY FENCE/
    I RIP YOUR FLESH AND BONES OUT AND TEAR YOU INTO SHREDS/
    THEN I PHOTOGRAPH YOUR MUTILATED BODY WITH KODAK PHOTO LENS/
    I ILLEGALLY SMUGGLE THEM TO THE U.S. WITHOUT FEELING TENSE/
    THEN SELL IT ON EBAY AND MAKE A PROFIT OF TWENTY CENTS/
    I BROKE YOUR FUCKIN EGO LIKE BARBIE DOLLS FROM MATTEL/
    FROM NOW ON YOU WILL BE KNOWN AS MADEMOISSELLE/
    CUZ YOUR NOT A MAN AT ALL I CAN EASILY TELL/
    YOUR GANGSTA RAP DISSES HAVE BEEN EASILY REPELLED/
    YOUR LESSON'S LEARNED THE TABLES TURNED /
    I FUCKED YOU UP AND YOU GOT BURNED/
    MESS WITH ME U FUCK......ILL MAKE U CRY LIKE A LITTLE GURL/
    HAVE YOU RUNNIN SCARED TO THE BEACH LIKE CONTROVERSIAL/
    THEN STRIP U NAKED AND THROW U IN THE SNOW TO SHIVERRR/
    IM MISTERRRRRR ZAPSTER - MASS MURDERER /
    AKA ADOLPH HITLER/
    AKA JACK THE RIPPER/
    AKA MISSY MISDEMEANOR - WHOOPS - OK I AM A TRANSVESTITE/
    HUMAN MALE BY DAY - FAT ASS WHORE BY NIGHT! HAHA..YES/
    I'M AN MC ON A MISSION TO LEAVE YOU WITH AN INCISSION/
    THRU YOUR HEAD LIKE I WAS A FUCKIN BRAIN SURGEON WIT AGGRESSION/
    EACH LINE I SPIT IS FILLED WITH COMPUTATIONS/
    CALCULATED PRECISELY TO PUT YOU INTO.............SUBMISSION/
    EACH WORD IS LIKE A ***** - EACH VERSE: A COALITION/
    HUNGRY FOR YOUR BLOOD AND THEY'LL PUT YOU OUT OF COMMISSION/
    THEN WE CALL UP YOUR PARENTS N TELL EM YOU'RE ON VACATION/
    THEN WHEN THEY FORGET ABOUT YOU......WE START THE AMPUTATION!/
    THE CUT WILL GO.....DIRECTLY THRU YOUR GUT/
    ACROSS YOUR CHEST AND MAYBE......BUST YOUR NUTS!!/
    AS THE OPERATION STARTS, YOU FALL INTO A SEIZURE/
    THE PAIN IS SO INTENSE CUZ WE DIDNT USE ANASTHESIA!!!/
    YOU FEEL EVERY LIGAMENT SEPARATING SLOWLY/
    THE SKIN BREAKS APART AND U SEE BLOOD OVERFLOWING/
    IT RUSHES THRU YOUR THROAT......AND THRU YOUR NOSE/
    AND U SCREAM IN HORROR AS WE CUT YOUR FUCKIN TORSO/
    "NO NO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!/
    ...thats it end of story....there just aint no more/
    thats how i murdered Prominant now his body's in the MORGUE/

----end-------
    total # of bars = 45
    yall please vote for the best mc...n explain why u think he's the best. eg. give quotes and examples..etc..
    good luck to all in this tournament!
    ----------------

Heres mine

yo................

im goin to drop this verse first cus i know u scared to spit blind
    hanging *****z,raping bitches,is not even my sick crimes
    i'll do worse to u when i finish burnin your lyrics
    busted a gun in your ear so u couldnt even hear it
    come to me cus u know u want to learn how to spit betta
    ***** flossin 20's on a fuckin bitch jetta
    i'll get one of my *****z come from tha bak and create a diversion
    while ill fuckin run u over wit my 98 Excursion
    u shouldnt have entered this tournament and been tha first one
    cus im quick to kill *****z and quick to burst lungs
    im perfect in ever aspect of this game
    quotin denzel like Malcolm X was my name
    it gets worse everytime i drop another bar
    my verses cut like blades and leave a fuckin scar
    tearin thru *****z rhymes wit mine like they were a piece of paper
    u couldnt have gas if u were a fuckin water vapor
    u know by now that u have no chance of winnin
    when my car stops my rims keep spinnin
    breakin glass and leave fragments on ya head
    couldnt attract a girl wit magnets on ya bed
    "Ive seen it all,did it all.......most of yall will pop for a minute..spit a sentence,then the game will get rid of yall" - Nas

"Im tired of you new jacks...im tired of *****z sayin they bout to blow,unless you a girl,i dont care if you bout to do that" - Royce Da 5'9''

"A few hot shells outta tha chrome,will leave you there,wit a funny smell,like gun powder cologne" - Jadakiss

"Ive been poppin,held true to my fort....im like bin laden,im bout to change the whole view of New york" - Joe Budden

"Im NBC,News time,blastin 8's..keep ya cool before you lose like....half ya face..run in ya house,cover ya mouth with maskin tape...let my chick strap on a dick,his ass get raped...everybody gotta die,why procrastinate?? you get put in a casket,for makin trashy tapes" - Cassidy

"if i pass you bass,and u spend my gravy?? then i ask for my papes,and you pretend you crazy?? i put 10 in ya AV,and pretend you payed me...leave you stuffed in a dumpster...like brenda's baby" - Cassidy

Just remember..Virginia's for Haters

Comment

haha

Vote=Prominant....

Not because u dissed me in ur so called "freestyle" ZAPSTER.But because his flowed better.I Could read it and not try 2 figure out where that word rhymed.And as far as me runnin away 2 tha beach?***** didnt i tell you not 2 get stupid and thinkin i was runnin away from tha competition?But.."Stupid is,Stupid does"
      So i cant help you,but tha beef is still on.

Comment

******UPPIN FOR VOTES********

PROMINANT:
        yo dawg, Gruesome said the limit is 45 bars - i took 45 but you took less. I think you should spit more bars so we're equal. Diss me back dawg. All the best in Gruesome's tourney.

CONTROVERSIAL:
        hahahahahahhahahaha everyone who's read our posts knows that you and me have BEEF- so how can anyone believe what you're saying is true? that you're not hate voting?! c'mon dawg! its like EMINEM2001 voting against you or you against him! whether the judges decide or not, personally - I DONT THINK YOUR VOTE COUNTS.

haha - OF COURSE the beef is still on bitch. i diss u in my rhyme and in my sig and u still dont get it? so now tell me who's stupid! whats worse u couldnt even find the rhymes in my lines. haha
        here ill help you: incission, surgeon, agrression. hahaa..
        and of course i read your post about taking a vacation - and u said u werent running away... i just wote that to PISS YOU OFF. i guess i suceeded once again hahaha not bad for someone u accuse of being corny huh?

and by the way about u accusing me of not writing a freestyle haha u just JEALOUS dawg. that is freestyle but u wouldnt understand you see: I READ the posts where u and gruesome were dissing each other. it seems at one time you took 2 days to diss him back. hahaha when WE were fighting u ALSO at one time took 2 days to diss me back!!!!! and guess what - both me and Gruesome figured out u were prewriting cuz we saw you online for those days!!!!!! muHAHAHAHAHHAA YOU are the PREWRITER!
        whats even more funny is that u take 2 fuckin days to write!!!!!!!!!! whether i get kicked out of this 1st round or not, when this is over - u and me are battling. for now, figure out what rhymes u wanna use against me. ill do my best not to waste anymore energy on you.

EVERYONE ELSE PLEASE VOTE AND EXPLAIN YOUR VOTES. ITS MUCH APPRECIATED. I WONT HAVE BEEF WITH ANYONE WHO VOTES. Y'ALL KNOW I ONLY HAVE BEEF WITH CONTROVERSIAL. PEACE.

Comment

Dont be stupid

yo, Gruesome might have said that tha limit was 45 bars but he didnt say that u had to reach that limit.Why would i waste 45 bars on someone who might lose.Think about it man.u are jus wasting your thoughts.so in other wordz my verse stays..........
          "Ive seen it all,did it all.......most of yall will pop for a minute..spit a sentence,then the game will get rid of yall" - Nas

"Im tired of you new jacks...im tired of *****z sayin they bout to blow,unless you a girl,i dont care if you bout to do that" - Royce Da 5'9''

"A few hot shells outta tha chrome,will leave you there,wit a funny smell,like gun powder cologne" - Jadakiss

"Ive been poppin,held true to my fort....im like bin laden,im bout to change the whole view of New york" - Joe Budden

"Im NBC,News time,blastin 8's..keep ya cool before you lose like....half ya face..run in ya house,cover ya mouth with maskin tape...let my chick strap on a dick,his ass get raped...everybody gotta die,why procrastinate?? you get put in a casket,for makin trashy tapes" - Cassidy

"if i pass you bass,and u spend my gravy?? then i ask for my papes,and you pretend you crazy?? i put 10 in ya AV,and pretend you payed me...leave you stuffed in a dumpster...like brenda's baby" - Cassidy

Comment

VOTE!!!!!!!!!

we need everyone to vote please

Comment

UPPIN FOR VOTES

Prominant: fine by me if u keep your verse.

Comment

I DID POST IT

I DID POST MY THREAD

Comment

VOTE

EVERYONE VOTE ON THIS BATTLE

Comment

PLEASE VOTE

of course you posted it - i read it and i said i was cool wit it if u didnt want to make it 45 bars dawg.
                    yall come on please vote.

Comment

WHY CONTROVERSIAL's VOTE DOESNT COUNT

number 1 - we have a beef going on. him voting against me is like him voting against eminem2001 and vice versa.

number2 - he accidentally admitted in the thread "POLL: TOURNAMENT CONTROVERSIAL vs. ZAPSTER" that he did NOT READ my battle here with Prominant. yet he has the nerve to vote.

Comment

Re: ******UPPIN FOR VOTES********

Originally posted by Zapster
                        whats worse u couldnt even find the rhymes in my lines. haha
                        here ill help you: incission, surgeon, agrression. hahaa..

Sorry to say buddy but those words don't rhyme. Haha. And CoNtRo will whip your ass any fuckin time, you suck compared to him. Now I'd vote for this battle but if I did Zapster would say it was a hate vote cuz I'm with CoNtRo, but it wouldn't be. But Prominant, that was an ill verse, nice job dawg. I liked the

"breakin glass and leave fragments on ya head
                        couldnt attract a girl wit magnets on ya bed"

part. Peace.
                        Peace 5 and 92, you're missed.

Comment

AK47:

.....those words dont rhyme? inciSHEN, surgEN, aggreSHEN?
                          well at least you voted.

uppin for votes yall.

Comment

Ok,my vote goes to Controversial,it was a tight as hell verse,with a excellent flow,and some real funny,but hard hitting wordplay.

The "magnets on your bed"line was ill.

Zapsters verse wasnt that bad,but the flow wasnt there,and some of the rhymes were slightly off,i aint hatin,just giving my opinion on which was the better verse...

VOTE=CONTROVERSIAL.

peace......The Dark......

Comment

YO dark

Controversial wasnt in tha damn battle man. and that rhyme u quoted was mine.

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by rplwpaf, Today, 08:26 AM
                              0 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes
                              Last Post rplwpaf