HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tournament between *CoNtRoVeRsIaL V.S ZAPSTER*..VOTE!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tournament between *CoNtRoVeRsIaL V.S ZAPSTER*..VOTE!

Yo,ZAPSTER You said that i was gone and left tha beef alone cause i was scared?fuck that ***** that its back on/Ill crush ur skull with one hit that will send a vibrant pitch 2 break tha rest of ur bones And collapse ur shit/You couldnt hang with me even if u had a hang glidin kit/.....Before u spit u pre-write and do a rehersal,while i spit it off my fucken head and make it CoNtRoVeRsIaL/You couldnt get ppl 2 resepect ur lyricz much less listenin 2'em even if u puttem ina commercial/You throw a punch i catch it and do a reversal real slow,do a back flip and rip it threw ur fucken torso/........You think this is some kinda game?/tell me how fun it was when i held tha pump 2 ur stomach and sent 15 slugz down ur lain,2 obtain pain and disect ur brain and interferre and disconnect about 5 or 6 main veines/I bring pain along with strange spirits and lyricz that electrify ur ears when u hear it/
    Your brain freezes and body gets stiff/Thats tha side effects from hearin my shit,when it hitz,it getz hot and it dont stop til ur body getz hard as a rock and cold as ice/You shold no i dont think twice about beefin/ill rape you and kill you while ur sleepin/
    Im tha biggest fear 2 a decen/Ppl cover there ears when im speakin so they wont get possesed and kill there selfs and if they do hear me,they immediatley need help from tha praramedicz/your hear beat machine read it and said it best when it said..*FLATLINE..BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP*/Thats when i steal ur body and throw it in my jeep take u 2 a river tie a rope around ur feet attached with a heavy ass rock taht'll be sure 2 make you sink!!/You bitched and moaned about me runnin away 2 vacation/
    now im back,and i feel like wastin somebodys,fucken some hotties
    and rapin some snotty nosed kids/IM BAK BITCH AND YOU NO WHAT TIME IT IS.................TIME FOR YOU 2 DIE....AND GO BACK 2 SUCKEN MY DICK/
    Who was tha better of tha to?
    0.00%
    Which one was tha tightest?
    100.00%

YOU ARE PURE HUMOUR DAWG

HAHAHAHAHHAHA
    u stupid little fuck - didnt i tell u in the last thread i was going to finish you off only when im done with gruesome's tournament?

dont worry dawg, ima come and get u soon enuf. HAHAHA and i cant believe u even stole my rhyme about using the word TORSO!!! i just used that rhyme in my battle with PRominant! HAHAHAHAHAHHAHHA LMFAO 100 times!!!!! and last time u even stole gruesome's rhyme about hannibal lecter!! hahahaha seems like u just humiliated YOURSELF. looks like i wont have to do much when i come back to diss you!
    hahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaa
    dont worry - i wont let u down - im coming to get u when im done with gruesome's tournament battle

Comment

HmMmMm.......

For 1 dog,i neva read ur tournament with prominant.And just because u say tha word torso its automaticaly urs and im bitin if i say torso in my rhyme?Thats strait fcken stupid!And as far as bitin of GRUESOME.....I Was rappin bout hannibal lecture even before i got on dis site,i started when tha movie came out.Look at when i signed up under my name....June..tha movie came out earlier.Your just plain ignorant.think before you speak.Whats thamatter ZAPSTER?You cant freestyle on 2 different ppl?Whats thamatter cant PRE-WRITE fast enough?HmMMMMmm..fIGUREZ!

Comment

BIG FAT LIAR IN DA HOUSE

...and his name is CONTROVERSIAL!
        hahaha u just cant stop humiliating yourself!! u said u never read my battle with Prominant??? then how come you fuckin voted in it????!!! hahaha i was right YOUR VOTE DOESNT COUNT.

prewrite fast enuf? hahaha i just dont wanna waste any energy on you - im focussing all my energy on this tournament. funny how come u never joined altho u got back before monday.

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by keithmcgee, Today, 02:44 AM
        0 responses
        1 view
        0 likes
        Last Post keithmcgee  
        Started by canznaoilcbduk, Today, 01:32 AM