SKorPioN V.S. CoNtRoVeRsIaL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SKorPioN V.S. CoNtRoVeRsIaL

Yo Controversial post up ur verse again so we don't clutter up that other thread and I'm gonna do my verse in th meantime...peace
    "Say you rollin on dubs, I'll roll over ya shit in a tank/
    I'm th greatest rapper since _____, fill in th blank/"

Fuck it,Im spittin somethin new.

Yo,

Yo,You dont wanna fuck with me *****/Cause CoNtRoVeRsIaL dont hesitate 2 pull tha trigga/And release 2 hollow point bullets that'll splitchya wig in half and point blank freeze ur ass,and u end up buried 6 feet under tha grass/Cause when i spit lyricz its worse than a 12 GAUGE blast,Fuck your arm,ull end up ina body cast witha harden mask over ur face cause i fucked it up so bad not even stitches and tape could fix it back up 2 what you had/.....
    .....PPL Often ask me "Why is ur head so big when it comes 2 rappin?"/When u get alot of good comments and ppl clappin,what would u do?,Youd have tha same reaction/But SkOrPiOn you dont,
    skillz?.......dog you lack'em/I take my foes,line'em up and blast'em/
    I Take hoes lay'em down and fuckem/I Take tha baddest dude on ur block and stuck'em/Fuck Tha Dallas cowboyz blitz,***** i rush'em and give Deon sanders a concusion/Im real,but when u see me ud wish i wasnt/Im tha hidden member of tha DIRTY DOZEN/Im out fucken bitches,while ur out eattin ur cousin/
    You love givin hugz and shit/That explains why u love sucken dick/
    This a freindly battle?,na,we can make it personal bitch/Cause i wont give it a second thought 2 cutchya up so bad that not even a first aid kit could help that/Ive read some of ur shit,ur sad/
    You wouldnt be good even if u had EMINEM 2 sing MARSHALL MATHERS on ur track/I Set my rhymes 2 explode on contact hit so hard they give u a heartattack and u fall on ur ass and lay on ur back thats when i come 2 attack/A RABID DOG ,That leave u killed and mawled/naw'ed open and take out ur lungz and all/Fuck kibbles and bits,im hungry for yall mcee's that claim ur better than me....(GRRRRRRRRRR)/

Comment

My Verse

Fuck debating I'll stop your "controversy" just by spittin 2 bars/ Usin an Eminem picture for ur avatar and claimin u hard?/ Kid please I've dealed with bitches like u 100 times already/ Slashed em to slabs with th flash of a hand with a machette/ This shit is on and I don't give a fuck if ur ready/ Kick u in th fuckin face when I run off at th beginning of th race/ Get ur mom and take her all th way then tell your family that you're really gay/ Fuck that, time to burn u with th heat of 420 degrees/ And watch as ya skin melts away from th ilness of my verbal disease/ Kid u just a chimp comin at me with 16 monkey "bars"/ I'll lure u in with a banana and lock u in th trunk of my car/ Then take a baseball bat open it up and turn ya ass to fragments and burn u to ashes with th burn of a lantern/ Fuck a drive-by I'll do a knife-by and throw a Ginsu in ya wife's eye/ Th only way u could have a "sick side" is if one of my rhymes got tied to ya hip/ You just a lyin bitch probly tryin to lie right now claimin to be a Crip/ A sleepin lyrical giant? Naw u just a pint size Gary Coleman who likes guys/ Fuck killing u once bitch u gonna die twice/ U talkin about rapin little girls while I'm talkin about takin over th world/ Nerds like u never do shit but get ur bitch ass kicked by real MC's like me who posses th skill to rip u to pieces verbally/ U say u can beat me so easily but now u changed ur rhyme from th last time u wanted to compete with me/ Fuck rabid dogs i slap em back with my cock and laugh as they ass gets slashed into 4 even blocks/ Fuckin DMX wannabe tryin to growl at me while in real life you'd cower and bow to me/

Comment

Tight drop yo,

That was a tight line,but not as good as mine/This battle rap cuts you down time after time,line after line,til im fucken with ya mind/
        I'll jump in ur body and posses you,rape you,and do it like Tommy lee,video tape you/You thinkin ur hot,But i can easily replace you/
        Let my rottweilers taste you/Actin like im not worthy 2 face you?/
        Talkin bout u gonna put a end 2 my controversy/Yeah right,even if u shot me with 2 gauges,u couldnt hurt me/I make fagz like u run infright,When i gott'emin my sight/HaHa....Look at you tryin 2 put up a fight/You strugglin for your last breathe,pleadin and shit/
        Thats when i drown you and cut off ur wind pipe and shit/Getchya throat slit,and ur mental fucked with/Im not human,Ima demon bitch/Talkin bout SICK SIDE will getchya killed,hit and tipped/You dont no us like that/Were quick 2 blaze on ur bitch ass/.................
        /u say u can beat me so easily,but now u changed your rhyme from tha last time u wanted to compete with me/
        /What?,Sorry mine is original g/It aint pre-written,So i cant just write it down where i please/cause it came from tha top of my dome/while it took you a whole day 2 come up with ur own/
        I say it fast and spit it out/Your lyricz aint tasteful,there dry like a drought/I Can beatchya with out a doubt/I'll admitt you got mad skillz *****/But you still couldnt hold mine even if it was a hand trigga/

Comment

VOTE!

Ok it's voting time - Give a vote and reason. This will be a first to 5 unless it's a 3-0 K.O. If th voting doesn't get to 5 it goes to th emcee with th most votes...SO VOTE!!!

Comment

Uhm...

Wtf? This is a battle, we're not dissing each other for th sake of dissing each other, why th fuck are u posting another verse? Anybody who votes disregard Controversials's 2nd verse... and any others he posts after this...I don't have time to respond to every verse that u post this is 1 verse vs 1 verse and that's all it is, if u wanna start dropping verses afterward go battle somebody else cuz I'm going to battle somebody on another board right now....peace

Comment

*Laughs histerically*

Dog,whats tha matter?Didnt have time 2 pre-write so u could hit me back?And u didnt say shit about a 1 verse each battle.I Think u pre-write and thats why u cant hit me back.So....If i lose 2u i aint worried cause,this is a freestylers site,not a pre-writters site.
              If i took my time and wrote a verse,its easy,2 easy.So,i think personally u already loss 4 pre-written.

Comment

LoL

Well I guess I shoulda told u it was a 1 verse battle, but now u know. And no I don't have prewrittens in fact i posted up at 2:27 and then I dropped my verse at around 3...if I had a prewritten I woulda dropped my verse right away, but I was writing it in th time between. And I don't want to use 2 verses cuz it's a waste of time...oh and btw claiming ppl use prewrittens = last resort of somebody who knows they're gonna get their ass kicked. You're just grasping at straws...I don't need to use a prewritten to beat u or anyone else on this board, 'nuff said.

Comment

Yeah right!Gaspin 4 straws huh?Well if thats what u say.I Dont think im beat,i think u just said that 2 cover up tha fact that u do pre-write and that ur pissed cause i put out ur lil'freestylers fasade.when ur really not.But since u think im "DESPERATE"...I wont say shit about u pre-writtin anymore..and ill still win.

Comment

Uppin

Uppin For Votes

Comment

vote=scor betta word play and flow
                      if i kill u will u scream???

Comment

?

Who was that vote for?......

Comment

lol

I'd say it was for me

Comment

Uppin

Fuckin for whores...er Uppin for votes

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                            Started by Smilert, Yesterday, 03:50 PM
                            1 response
                            0 likes
                            Last Post tkaxec
                            by tkaxec

Started by Smilert, Yesterday, 03:47 PM