supa nova aka mumbles
    oldskool aka anonymous prohet
    kw gaskinz aka scoota

Comment

20 bar max
      1st to 5 votes

Comment

Yo,
        Yo,BANDIT,ill rape you and leave u abanded and stranded with no clothes standin and ur thumb stickin out of ur hand and shit/Your just bitch,ill reach threw and tear ur fucken tongue out your lip so u cant spit some wack shit/If i wanna hear wack ill just go 2 EYERONES post and read that shit/Your crazy 2 do a open challenge,cause when im threw on tv theyll be watchinur ballad/
        You get more tossed than a salad,dick suck a fag and comeback smilin/Im filin u under reject cause ur rhymes aint sharp enuff 2 inject or peirce my skin,ur rhymes are dem,not sick but so stupid i could hardly read'em/Once u accept this challenge ur doomed,Ull be with my many other victims that see no freedom,legion,im dangerous/Mess around and getchya whole body cut with my sharp tongue hat spits lyrical hits while ur dick sucken tongue spits shit/Cause ill stick u up with clip after clip,9 after 9/Flick a cigaratte atchya,spit atchya and give u a fuck you sign/Its all bad,or so says my mind cause when i spit lines,somebody always ends up dien/Im tien u up and torturin you/Even if u dont want it im exploitin you,and ur fake fasade of bein a bad ass/

Comment

I flip scriptures... and make fake prophet off of dialectic battle pictures...You couldn't "cause-affect" with strattle saunetes that compulse of stake fix-tures /
          I leave you lost in text like you were trying to put together a puzzle of diagrams.... You couldn't text battle against me if you were at home in a prospector's diaphram /
          Enough infiltration to put stop to wack herbs weak rotation... So stop your verse because i can reck-it with a strong conversation /
          Stupid herb, you know you've made a mistake before you even drop a spit....give it a rest son, you're too "fake" for counterfiete /
          You can't gain respect... wtf were you thinking when my fists connect, you'll be dead with-out the affect /
          You couldn't drop hot shit if you "bit-flaming-lines"...i spit bricks, that are untaiming like ancient egyption blood-clot signs /
          You're an inspiration for disperse feeders...but you couldn't meet my "expectations" if your verse had as many lines as "whife-beeders" /
          Your level is still on elemterary when i'm on a different page...Controversal is "bitch-of-the-century" and i'ma have you shitting your rib-cage /
          A forfiete is what i suggest... because i'm dropping more novels on you than the entire legacy of "readers-digest" /
          My adverbs attack wack herbs with historical-words... i hack compaqs like asian nerds and brake "meta-phorical"sayings back-wards /

quik 10 bars...

Comment

GRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!

Quit fucken writin in that lil'cursive shit.Its to lil'2 read!!!Fuckin fag!!

Comment

Fuckin Ass-Bandit couldn't drop a hot bar if I put the devils goal-posts in his hands/
              My rhymes will kill him while he stands, n bury his body in foreign lands/
              Ya just got ripped already by Con, now ya gotta deal wit my phatness/
              I'm waitin for ya pre-writ, fuck ya 20 bars coz I've spat less/
              Than that before, shit I'll kill u wit just one metaphor/
              N leave ya wonderin why u dared test me, put ya bullet-proof vest on n check the brakes on ya jet-Ski/
              'A Quick 10 bars' fuck that, u mean a slow 10hr pre-writ/
              I've seen better rhymes in a fuckin Vanilla Ice skit/
              Fuck that, At least Vanilla had some flavour/
              Do us a favour, change ya purple font and gay behaviour/
              come back when u've free-styled and removed ya tat that said 'Phat Played ya'//

ooosh, not ma best

Laterz

whats wit ya small-ass purple font though? and 'centre' (from ur sig) should be written in caps... i think
              "Get Busy Livin' or Get Busy Dyin'.. Thats God Damn Right"

Comment

aight thats striaght dawg

yo, here is my verse

to the challenger his name is bandit/ he's tryin to start shit but he can't withstand it, cause i got his tongue so he may as well can it/ when i blaze u it's like the fires in flordia u can't stand it/ u betta fan it to put the flame out/ shit u betta run to the nearest water spout/ cause that flame is hotter than hell/ the only way u could win is if u put me under a spell to take out my brain/ so i can't think of anymore ryhmes that i can stick to u and wacth them remain/ u can't do that anyway cause i'ma blaze u anyday/ i'll punch in the throat so u can't talk/ break your leggs so u can't walk/ so now u rollin on wheels tryin to type to your raps to there peak/ cause now u gotta push a buttin just to speak/ but u so week, that your career will be over in one quick sweep/ cut off your finger tips and jam'em in your eyes/ gose to show u can't even see the lines/ bitch u can't even type never the less u can't even write/ so how in the fuck are u goin to put a battle up on this site/ ok i'm quit rippin u cause i know u can't handle it/ even if u could see u would still be the one eyed bandit.

word i hope that work hit me up dog sorry it toke so long.
                kw gaskinz aka scoota

K.I.D.'s (Kriminalz in disguise)
                bobby kuffs aka konvict
                supa nova aka mumbles
                kw gaskinz aka scoota

Comment

wow! lemme get this str8. BANDIT is battling THREE (3) emcees???
                  Slaughterhouse II bring the beef when it's raw

http://fugu.hgmp.mrc.ac.uk/Images/fugu2.gif

"Tha only time you got ya crowd goin back and forth
                  is at ya gay peepshow when they jackin off."

"I could give a fuck about ya race
                  but if ya wanna be black I could shit on your face."

-FuGu

Comment

yo hold up

yo controversial and dj phat this battle was
                    between me and bandit that is why i told him i would post in few
                    then after i'm done yall done droped verses
                    it would be cool if u guys deleted your verses since i challenged
                    him first. not tryin to start beef or anything but shit hit me up and tell me whats up.

peace,
                    kw gaskinz aka scoota

bobby kuffs aka konvict
                    supa nova aka mumbles
                    kw gaskinz aka scoota

Comment

Well, the title of the thread is 'open challenge' (check out Bandits first post) It doesn't say that this battle is reserved just for you, besides, it took u like an hour to respond. My rhyme was half written when Con posted, thats why I continued.

Basically, I'm not gonna delete my post. But, I'll ask, that coz u responded first, the Voters vote for your battle. So Voters, ya voting on Bandit Vs kw_gaskins.... but if ya like mine or Cons verse, I'd say take 'em into consideration

Laterz

Comment

Shit dog u crazy!Yeah i seen u said ud hitt'em back but it took you for ever 2 pre write ur verse.So i figured since we was on a FREESTYLERS Site that i would get it started off right.Dont hate cause u aint original dog and i aint deletin shit mother fucker!!
                        Yo 2 Dj Phat:lol,Tight spit yo.i liked it.Way better than Gaskinz and Bandits!.

Comment

If i woulda known how many ppl were gunnin 4 me in this thread i woulda dropped more.

ohhwell, 10 more lines.......

You have simplistic wordplay and you still choose to "flaunt-it"...to be realistic, you couldn't spit ill if your verse was covered in vomit /
                          I'll completely destroy the entire corisponding...your battle verses don't get slept on, "you're the reason they're not responding /
                          I'm "mag"-nificent, dishing out "fag"-discipline to to dj "who?" & Kz who think that they're of "sig"-nifigance, to bandit's "big"-intelegance /
                          1st you two fags and then the next...your verses is all "metaphorical" and not even a quarter "text" /
                          I battle with "graphics"...and kill spastics,you two couldn't be hardcore if you posted your verses like you were drastik /
                          My battle lines are of a different "calibur"...you come with lyrical pistols, and i take you apart with an excalibur /
                          Beating me is "inevitable"...your best isn't even exceptible, you couldn't battle me with a dictionary, and "jeevez" set on "in-dein-able" /
                          You can't even imagine of beating me, even if it was "hypathetical"...because i grab mics, and get critical /
                          Battling me is curse, you better reherse... because you still couldn't compete with me if you "reversed" your illest verse /
                          To read my verse, you'll have to set your computer on "hi-fi"...even if i give you a second try, you'll still "disperse", so prepare your computer 4 stand-by /

Blah.....

Comment

yo whatever is cool with me

shit i don't really care u both can leave your verses on here and fuckin peeps can vote on the best verse if u guys want to first to 3 or some shit.
                            it don't matter and if u want to i'll fuckin delete mine so u can fuckin battle him controversial.

oh and u can't fuckin say any fuckin site is a freestyle site if u fuckin have to type down your verse. becuase u can fuckin read it and straight up change it before u post so there is no fuckin way u can say this shit is straight up freestylein so fuck that shit.
                            kw gaskinz aka scoota

bobby kuffs aka konvict
                            supa nova aka mumbles
                            kw gaskinz aka scoota

Comment

Ayo Bandit,

How long it take u to post that fuckin purple bullshit?/
                              You couldn't spit quick If i put my dick in ya mouth n pist in it/
                              Coz Ur style is weaker than ya mothers dead body and its quiet/
                              Fuck ya faggot 'Graphics' my phat rhymes should get on a diet/
                              ya gettin hung, drawn and quartered for startin shit, u'll get slaughtered/
                              Maybe ya rhymes are revised, pre-writ and thesaurused/
                              but they older than Jurassic Parks Tyranosaurus they're fuckin gay and they bore us/
                              So get back to bed little boy and revise a better chorus/
                              Cos the next time you hit back so whack, my rhymes won't just be phat, they'll be enormous//

Fuck, how many times I use 'phat' in that verse... I aughter quit sayin it. LOL... Laterz

Thanks for the Lov COn

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by Drishk, Today, 06:49 AM
                              1 response
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Lipa
                              by Lipa

Started by Rapsodia, Today, 04:22 AM