HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yo,To Soulassasin..(Since u didnt wana stop tha beef..)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yo,To Soulassasin..(Since u didnt wana stop tha beef..)

Yo,Man all you had 2 say was "Im defeated".It would have been stopped but,have it ur way............
    Yo,

Yo,You wanna stop beefin,but fuck it im still heated/If u really wanna end it say "Im defeated"/Its not as if im pleadin for u 2 say it,but if u wana continue bleedin from my rhymes that hitchya hard lika nine or a ak/lol...Its ok,Have it ur way,its ur funeral/
    Send a clip of hot bullets to ur stomach and chest,have u whole family scared 2 death screamin "Soulassain what did he do to youuuu!!!!"/Im tellin ya dog u dont wanna continue,I'll send a slug from a pump that'll leave a whole big enuff to see threw/Peepin you,will not be possible unless ur that dude from tha 6th sense/Shit why stop tha battlin?...Im havin fun at ur expense/Spittin hits while ur spittin shit and gaspin for your last breaf,tryin 2 spit a hit thats worthless cause its pre-writ/I'll kill you in this life,and murder ur fucken spirit!/All this battlin?..***** i no ur not tryin 2 hear it cause ur fearin it when it comes to facin me/My rhymes are intense,urs dont even fase me/Wwe can keep tha battle goin all day if ya want,Cause i dont giva fuck,but a word of advise......Dont/Unless u want my lyricz 2 haunt ur brain, make u go insane ,where u wont be able 2 maintain a moment of silence cause my lyricz sneak up behind ya/And torture ya membrane and send cold chills down ur spine and freeze all ur main veines/Tha only thing left is a dead body thats been ate into and big red blood stains that went 2 a real long range/On top of tha ceilin and ceilin fan and walls,So think its not possible 2 wash off/Fuck with me and getchya fucken head naw'ed off!

I WANTE TO SQUACH THE BEEF BUT NOW I AINT SENDIN U ANY RELIEF/BUT INSTEAD I AIM BUTLLETS FOR YOUR HEAD AND GIVE U GRIEF/SO LETS GO AND DO THIS I PISS ON U AND YOUR WHOLE CREW IM TURNIN YOUR FACE BLUE FOR WHAT I SAY IS TRUE/ AND SURE U MAY HAVE ACTUALL GUNS BUT I GT LYRIVAL AMUNITION SO GE IN THE POSITION AND STOP YOUR BITCHEN/ AN WHINEN I AINT GUNNA STOP TILL U FINALLY DISPURSE WIT A GOOD VERSE/AND UNTIL U STOP AND DROP THIS CUZ IF U MAKE ME MORE MADIM GUNNA HAVE TO SLIT YOUR WRIST/ AND CRUCIFY U LIKE GODS SON I GET BORED OF U LIKE OLD RERUNS/ SO PULL OUT YOUR GUN AND START TALKIN SHIT CUZ WHILE U TALK U GET HIT/ AND I SPLIT IN TWO JUST LIKE YOUR RYHMES THEY CAN ONLY HLD U TOGETHER WIT SUPER GLUE/ SEE I STAY TRUE TO MYSELF AND RAP FOR NOBODY ELSE/ BUT U COME HERE AND BEGIN TO TALK TRASH THEN U WONDER Y I HAVE TO BASH YOUR ASS/ THEN OUT CLASS AND PASS U IN THIS RAP GAME THEY SHOULD PUT U IN THE HALL OF SHAME/WHAT U LAY DOWN IS LAME SAYYN U WILL DO ME BODILY HARM BRING IT ON WHEN U COME TO MY DOOR CONSIDER YOURSELF GONE/ I GOT SHOT GUNS THAT R COCKED AND AK'S AND A GAT OR TWO ALL AIMED AT U/ WAITEN FOR U TO COME BATTLE WELL BOY SATTLE UP/ AND STRAP ON A SEAT BELT IT AINT GUNNA HELP/ I PUT U THROUGH THE WINDSHIELD AND U SQUIELD/ FOR YOUR LIFE SEE IM A TRIFE/ THIEVE I STEAL YOUR VERY EXISTANCE AND U YOUR RESISTANCE/ IS FUTILE I CAN OUT RAP U FOR MILE AFTER MILE/ SEE U LIKE LIMP BIZKIT AND FRED DURST IF U FUCK U GET PUT IN A HERSE/ SO DISPURES OF YOUR BODY CUZ IM GOD LIKE AND IN YOUR SECOND LIFE I MAKE U A DIKE/ U SO STUPID U RUN ON THE FREE WAY AND A THREE WAY WIT 2 OTHER GUYS WIT TIES/ AROUND THERE DICK DONT U GET SICK OF HAVEN YOUR PRICK/ SMELL LIKE ASS OR INTESTANT GASS/ SO DONT HARASS ME AGAIN OR I MIGHT THROW U IN A DEN/OF LOINS FOR EVERY LIE AND EVERY GUY/ U FUCKED AND SUCKED OFF IM REPLACEN IT WIT A BULLET/ SEE THIS TRIGGER THATS BIGGER THEN A WHITE MAN TRYN TO B A ******/ IM GUNNA PULL IT AND HOPE THAT THE BULLET GOES RIGHT THROUGH YOUR CHEST SO I CAN FINALLY LAY U TO REST/ AND U CAN STOP BEIN A PEST U PUT U TO THE TEST/ AND U FAILED THAT Y THE AIL ME AS KING SO GET IN THIS RING/ AND START FIGHTEN WHEN I HIT U IM GUNNA SHOCK U LIKE U WERE HIT BY LIGHTENIN/ ISNT IT FRIGHTENIN
    if i kill u will u scream???

Comment

MAN U HOLD BEEF

Comment

waiten for verse 2 con

Comment

NO dick riden votes please i see alota con dick ryders (wich r probably con)

Comment

vote peeps

Comment

Your wack as hell yo

Yo,
              Check it,

Yo,Why u waitin 4 my verse?/Your like anxious 2 get hurt,by a ***** that dont giva fuck and car jacks a hearse 2 eat tha body,
              Your not tha first,2 be delt with/Look at Fakealias,he's still whinin like a bitch/Lickin his wounds and shit/Your just as bad,ur rhymes suck more shit than Zapster sucks dicks!/..I Give credit where credit is due/But that last rhyme u spit.....No credit for you/Your rhymes rhymed like every other 2 bars and why u sayin fuck my crew?/Dont u no we do harm?/Witha sawed off shot gun in my arm,a nine in my hand,ill have u screamin louder than a car alarm/
              Yeah,So what if i hold beef?/I Dont forget and forgive 2 easily,thats just me/Yeah you no,tha person your tryin 2 be/
              I Noticed since uve been battlin me that ur rhymes grow sicker and more sick mentally,and u think u can beat me...how do u figure?/My gunz are bigger,My rhymes a heavy hitter/While ur a
              wack,stupid,pussy spitter/You wouldnt no what 2 do witha girl even if u getter,You'd try 2 suck her dick,thinkin its a he/Last time i seen ya you was on ya knees/sucken for keyz/Why do u wanan fuck with me?/Lol,.....i didnt stop tha beef cause i liked ur plee's of me stoppin ur lyrical ASS KICKINS/You bob ur head more than a chicken/When u see me i have u dippin,duckin lookin 2 see if im bout 2 start dustin some lifes/My rhymes leave ya face fucked as if u just got hit by a bracelet with spikes!/Your whole family is full of dykes/Talkin bout AK'S,9'S AND PUMPS,yeah right u probally smoke cand cigs and ride trykes/So stop tryin 2 put up a fight/Before ur found with ur neck slit and ur back full of knives/

Comment

Come take a lectue from a cannibal Hannibal lector the spinal cord disconector/ see cuz im like jesus im a resorector /with revenge on his mind and when I find/u im gunna let loose wit bullet shells and knives fuck taken away your life I take away lives/and slit wives throats until they croak and coke/on there own blood see cuz my rhymes r sproutin like a rose bud/and I will make sure u wither and die so donít rely/on me to send a good reply to the funeral home director cuz im the dissector/ that cut u up in to pieces to fit in a match box thatís what happens when my shot guns r cocked/ and locked and aimed your head im gunnna anoint your forhead wit lead/ see cuz u got the kenndy curse every time u spit u get hit and land in a hurst/ all the shit u spit is rehersed/so it doesnít matter who spits first its who spits harder/ and after I spit u gunna need a gaurder belt for the help/ to keep your back stright u didnít anticipate on me to creat/rhymes heavier then slate/stone I told u leave me alone see cuz I have out grown/every thing u say its time for u to pay the price u shoulda thought twice now u itchen to see my second verse like lice/then u telln me im a pussy spitter your just bitter/ cuz u know your wife I hit her/ wit an erect dick I like to stick/ it up and play wit her clit while u stand there shocked to shit/u know your dick, from know on u play wit it/ by your self cuz know body else/ wants to see sumtin thatís a 3 inch mybe u will clinch/ a chick wit a dick so u can lick it and say it tastes like tricks/and I aint metally ill I donít come from amity ville/ so stay still I gotta hit u wit a a glock and rock your cock/ out from between your legs wich r 2 pegs/ see kids thatís what happens when u drink to many kegs/and go out for a drive u barely stay alive/ and the doc has to amputate I guess some kids can relate/ to the state of mind u r in shut up and drink some more jin/then I throw u in an nut house look its your spouse/ and your 5 kids that u tried to get rid/ and put a price on there head u thought there were dead but I guess u made your bed/ the head but u and turn u softer then play dough even your wife the hoe wont even go/ after a dick that got blown off know all u got is skin thatís soft/ in the place of your genitals I rip off with no remorse like generals/ and I aint anxious for anything especially your second verse I donít care if u dispurse either way your landing in a hurse/ like Bill Clintons career after the scandle u just cant handle/another man sticken it up your rear/know u in fear but I disappear and u donít know it but I leer/ into your eyes we face to face then I kill u wit style and grace and leave no trace/ of a homicide I know u tried/ to put me to shame but lost and u got no1 to blame/ but the same person who is always wrong u see how I flew/ to the top well u tryn to slow me down STOP do u wanna get poped/??............sorry bout da longness

Comment

its choke not coke man damn this fast spleen and i dont care what con says i use bigger words then u know

Comment

damn soulassasin whats that a fucking song alot of shit good dawg same wit CON anyway GO AND VOTE ON THE STICKY THREAD UP TOP CUZ WE NEED MORE VOTES

Comment

i already voted man i cant

Comment

just uppin for votes

Comment

alright i'll vote but i gotta mentally prepare for reading all that stuff, na mean?
                          when i drop my vote please note i CANT be dickriding cuz u BOTH my dawgs.

peace
                          Slaughterhouse II bring the beef when it's raw

http://fugu.hgmp.mrc.ac.uk/Images/fugu2.gif

"Tha only time you got ya crowd goin back and forth
                          is at ya gay peepshow when they jackin off."

"I could give a fuck about ya race
                          but if ya wanna be black I could shit on your face."

-FuGu

Comment

my vote's gotta go to CoNtRoVeRsIaL. i felt he overall just hit harder and kept his shit strong all thru his verses.
                            soul, u had sum good shit in there, but u should keep to the shotgun method
                            oh yeah, and dont bite shit anymore, alright? cuz that just aint you. u dont wanna end up with an FEMIN3N_2001 image right? wanna know whut im talking about? its the first line of your second verse. hannibal lector/ lecture/ spinal cord disconnector. i cant remember whut song its from but i thought it was D12....

peace and no beef both good verses!!!

NOW GO ***VOTE*** 4 MY BATTLE AGAINST SOULASSASIN!!!!!!!!
                            Slaughterhouse II bring the beef when it's raw

http://fugu.hgmp.mrc.ac.uk/Images/fugu2.gif

"Tha only time you got ya crowd goin back and forth
                            is at ya gay peepshow when they jackin off."

"I could give a fuck about ya race
                            but if ya wanna be black I could shit on your face."

-FuGu

Comment

Much love FuGu.It would of been tha same response if you would of picked him.May tha best FREESTYLER win.And obviously i was da best.So to Soul,Give up.

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

b2bdataquest
                              New Release Member
                              nextcbdgummies
                              New Release Member
                              nextcbdgummies
                              New Release Member
                              cbdnextplantdie