• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Open Challenge

Who wants to battle me ?
    1 verse each.
    no bar limit.
    first to 5 votes.

drop a verse if your up to the challenge.
    Battle Record 25 - 6.
    Official Winner of FT1.
    http://www.dferecordz.com/gru.jpg
    A coward dies a thousand deaths,
    a soldier only dies but one.

I accept

yo wat u said in dirty females was totally off tha damn truth Du.There is no way ABSOLUTELY NO WAY that u and emyhr are tha best on tha boardz.So to show u that u are at least not one of tha best,Im goin to accept your challenge.Name tha rules and since u stated this challenge im goin shotgun to see how good u REALLY ARE.
    "Ive seen it all,did it all.......most of yall will pop for a minute..spit a sentence,then the game will get rid of yall" - Nas

"Im tired of you new jacks...im tired of *****z sayin they bout to blow,unless you a girl,i dont care if you bout to do that" - Royce Da 5'9''

"A few hot shells outta tha chrome,will leave you there,wit a funny smell,like gun powder cologne" - Jadakiss

"Ive been poppin,held true to my fort....im like bin laden,im bout to change the whole view of New york" - Joe Budden

"Im NBC,News time,blastin 8's..keep ya cool before you lose like....half ya face..run in ya house,cover ya mouth with maskin tape...let my chick strap on a dick,his ass get raped...everybody gotta die,why procrastinate?? you get put in a casket,for makin trashy tapes" - Cassidy

"if i pass you bass,and u spend my gravy?? then i ask for my papes,and you pretend you crazy?? i put 10 in ya AV,and pretend you payed me...leave you stuffed in a dumpster...like brenda's baby" - Cassidy

Just remember..Virginia's for Haters

Comment

most hated on?

You say your most Hated on,But I just got on your shit/Now its time for another fucked up rhyme by this ***** Bes/Stress Is in your future,Cause when I boot ya off this board/Ya not gonna be adored, left with a Mark from the spark off my Gat/So close that You almost overdosed on my cologne/Now you probally on the phone calling up a bunch of fake mc's to attack me/Only to find that you got left behind/Theres no time left for your rhyme, you and your sick side, Dick ride/So dont cry when Im comin in your Eye,This shit flowin leaving your face glowing red, Getting all Embarrased/Caught red handed like a Terrorist, Theres no end to this flow/Fucking you and your hoe/This crazy whack rap leaving you looking for your strap, Not only that but your baseball bat/My hat is crooked, cause I am/And Ill ram you in the back with my Train comin off the T.R.A.C.K.S/Dont think you can relax and drink six packs and Xanax/Im beginning to Precipitate and masturbate on your next date/At this rate, Ill be topping billboards/While you still live in a cardboard Box, sucking cock for rocks,getting caught by cops/Then you lose your bowel end up on file, No longer wearing that smile/Standing in single file for hell,Ill be behind you in line cause my thirst for rap,and carrying my Gat got me that/Even though I joined you in hell, I got the devil under my spell,spilling shit you cant even spell/So when you get some better raps,stay away from *****s that yap/Including that Nextwhiterapper and that Snapper Controversial,you know that ***** he so Commerical/You fags with rags,Dressing up in drag/For now thats enough, you think you had it ruff/This is only my 6th Post,and I done Toast the groasest *****s on the board/And now Im bored,waiting for the next whore.

Comment

PROMINANT

THE FUCKIN RULES ARE STATED MORON.... POST YOUR FUCKIN VERSE CHUMP IM TIRED OF FUCKIN AROUND WITH YOUR BITCH ASS POST THE FUCK UP CHUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        Battle Record 25 - 6.
        Official Winner of FT1.

Comment

ITS LIKE THAT SON?

I thought we wus cool Du,well now im goin to have to embarrass your ass in front of your Dickride or Sickside watever u call them stupid bitches.............
          "Ive seen it all,did it all.......most of yall will pop for a minute..spit a sentence,then the game will get rid of yall" - Nas

"Im tired of you new jacks...im tired of *****z sayin they bout to blow,unless you a girl,i dont care if you bout to do that" - Royce Da 5'9''

"A few hot shells outta tha chrome,will leave you there,wit a funny smell,like gun powder cologne" - Jadakiss

"Ive been poppin,held true to my fort....im like bin laden,im bout to change the whole view of New york" - Joe Budden

"Im NBC,News time,blastin 8's..keep ya cool before you lose like....half ya face..run in ya house,cover ya mouth with maskin tape...let my chick strap on a dick,his ass get raped...everybody gotta die,why procrastinate?? you get put in a casket,for makin trashy tapes" - Cassidy

"if i pass you bass,and u spend my gravy?? then i ask for my papes,and you pretend you crazy?? i put 10 in ya AV,and pretend you payed me...leave you stuffed in a dumpster...like brenda's baby" - Cassidy

Just remember..Virginia's for Haters

Comment

POST YOUR DAMN VERSE BITCH... DONT YOU READ IT SAYS DROP A VERSE IF YOUR UP 4 THE CHALLENGE.. WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO GIVE YOU A COUPLE OF HOURS TO PRE WRITE.
            Battle Record 25 - 6.
            Official Winner of FT1.

Comment

WE WAS KOOL TILL YOU DISSED ME NOW POST THE FUCK UP!!!!!
              Battle Record 25 - 6.
              Official Winner of FT1.

Comment

im tired of waitin r u gonna drop or what
                Battle Record 25 - 6.
                Official Winner of FT1.

Comment

what are you doin gettin offline ? fuckin coward.. go and prewrite your shit like a lil bitch!!!
                  Battle Record 25 - 6.
                  Official Winner of FT1.

Comment

fakealias

why you gotta put my name in a diss......thats how beefs get started.......now if u wanna have a beef with me, gimmie a good reason why, and im up for it...otherwise, don't use my fuckin name in diss ever again...kapeesh??

--Tha Blunder--
                    Ye Of Little Faith

Comment

Just understand

Im not trying to be a dick, sorry about shit,it happens/Only reason why I started a rap and layed you into my trap/Cause I know yall like to yap/Thought we coud practice,Didnt mean beef/just a character WHen I sign in,If ya wanna flow and battle we can straddle and verbally attempt to make one go limp,and work together/Guess I started off on the wrong hand,but dont be quick to choose my fate/I can relate to half the shit you spit,and it makes sense,so dont be relentless to this offer/Never gonna get softer,or rotten in my grave/Always gonna missbehave.

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                      Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 12:02 AM
                      0 responses
                      1 view
                      0 likes
                      Last Post Deborahlanker  
                      Started by Deborahlanker, Yesterday, 11:49 PM