X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fakealias
    replied
    Just understand

Im not trying to be a dick, sorry about shit,it happens/Only reason why I started a rap and layed you into my trap/Cause I know yall like to yap/Thought we coud practice,Didnt mean beef/just a character WHen I sign in,If ya wanna flow and battle we can straddle and verbally attempt to make one go limp,and work together/Guess I started off on the wrong hand,but dont be quick to choose my fate/I can relate to half the shit you spit,and it makes sense,so dont be relentless to this offer/Never gonna get softer,or rotten in my grave/Always gonna missbehave.

Leave a comment:

• nextwhiterapper
    replied
    fakealias

why you gotta put my name in a diss......thats how beefs get started.......now if u wanna have a beef with me, gimmie a good reason why, and im up for it...otherwise, don't use my fuckin name in diss ever again...kapeesh??

--Tha Blunder--

Leave a comment:

• GRUESOME
    replied
    what are you doin gettin offline ? fuckin coward.. go and prewrite your shit like a lil bitch!!!

Leave a comment:

• GRUESOME
    replied
    im tired of waitin r u gonna drop or what

Leave a comment:

• GRUESOME
    replied
    WE WAS KOOL TILL YOU DISSED ME NOW POST THE FUCK UP!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• GRUESOME
    replied
    POST YOUR DAMN VERSE BITCH... DONT YOU READ IT SAYS DROP A VERSE IF YOUR UP 4 THE CHALLENGE.. WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO GIVE YOU A COUPLE OF HOURS TO PRE WRITE.

Leave a comment:

• Prominant
    replied
    ITS LIKE THAT SON?

I thought we wus cool Du,well now im goin to have to embarrass your ass in front of your Dickride or Sickside watever u call them stupid bitches.............

Leave a comment:

• GRUESOME
    replied
    PROMINANT

THE FUCKIN RULES ARE STATED MORON.... POST YOUR FUCKIN VERSE CHUMP IM TIRED OF FUCKIN AROUND WITH YOUR BITCH ASS POST THE FUCK UP CHUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• fakealias
    replied
    most hated on?

You say your most Hated on,But I just got on your shit/Now its time for another fucked up rhyme by this ***** Bes/Stress Is in your future,Cause when I boot ya off this board/Ya not gonna be adored, left with a Mark from the spark off my Gat/So close that You almost overdosed on my cologne/Now you probally on the phone calling up a bunch of fake mc's to attack me/Only to find that you got left behind/Theres no time left for your rhyme, you and your sick side, Dick ride/So dont cry when Im comin in your Eye,This shit flowin leaving your face glowing red, Getting all Embarrased/Caught red handed like a Terrorist, Theres no end to this flow/Fucking you and your hoe/This crazy whack rap leaving you looking for your strap, Not only that but your baseball bat/My hat is crooked, cause I am/And Ill ram you in the back with my Train comin off the T.R.A.C.K.S/Dont think you can relax and drink six packs and Xanax/Im beginning to Precipitate and masturbate on your next date/At this rate, Ill be topping billboards/While you still live in a cardboard Box, sucking cock for rocks,getting caught by cops/Then you lose your bowel end up on file, No longer wearing that smile/Standing in single file for hell,Ill be behind you in line cause my thirst for rap,and carrying my Gat got me that/Even though I joined you in hell, I got the devil under my spell,spilling shit you cant even spell/So when you get some better raps,stay away from *****s that yap/Including that Nextwhiterapper and that Snapper Controversial,you know that ***** he so Commerical/You fags with rags,Dressing up in drag/For now thats enough, you think you had it ruff/This is only my 6th Post,and I done Toast the groasest *****s on the board/And now Im bored,waiting for the next whore.

Leave a comment:

• Prominant
    replied
    I accept

yo wat u said in dirty females was totally off tha damn truth Du.There is no way ABSOLUTELY NO WAY that u and emyhr are tha best on tha boardz.So to show u that u are at least not one of tha best,Im goin to accept your challenge.Name tha rules and since u stated this challenge im goin shotgun to see how good u REALLY ARE.

Leave a comment:

• GRUESOME
    started a topic Open Challenge

Open Challenge

Who wants to battle me ?
    1 verse each.
    no bar limit.
    first to 5 votes.

drop a verse if your up to the challenge.

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
Started by FrankCobalt, Today, 09:16 AM
0 responses
1 view
0 likes
Last Post FrankCobalt  
Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 09:15 AM
0 responses