HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

tell me what u think !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tell me what u think !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Like jesus im resurrected come in to your house like monoxide undected/my shit its carefully selected/ its like my dick hard or u can even say erected/my rhymes got more flavour then can b detected/ if u donít watch out u can b dissected/ in to a million pieces and bits what u say u want to get hit/bitch u betta for fit or do u want your wrist slit/ or maybe your throat see I wrote/ the book on mass murder I will neva b a reworder(copy right sumtin)/ cuz im to drunk wit malt liquer the shit fuckes me up quicker/then a hoe walkin the street bitch u betta retreat or do u wanna suffer a defeat/ by the hand of me bitch I will take u off your family tree/ and make u scream bitch this aint a dream/ that u can wake up in the middle of the night,no this is a fight/ neva try to rewrite sumtin I have wrote or sumtin I have said or spoke/ or im gunna choke u till u see the light in the dead of the night/ know walk toward the lord u cant afford/ another sin cuz another1 u pass the limit so u better not add another digit/ or hell is your new home whats that your mad thatís y theres foam/ runnin down your cheek I guess your new out look on life should b bleek/so donít try to seek me cuz im in heaven wit 7/prostitutes there my own personal recruits
    if i kill u will u scream???

sorry peeps wrong board but as long as its here please tell me what u tink

Comment

Hey man,

i think its the best verse you've posted yet. I like it better than your battle stuff.

Keep it up

Laterz
      "Get Busy Livin' or Get Busy Dyin'.. Thats God Damn Right"

Comment

thats hella phat dawg... keep up the tight rymes !
        Battle Record 25 - 6.
        Official Winner of FT1.
        http://www.dferecordz.com/gru.jpg
        A coward dies a thousand deaths,
        a soldier only dies but one.

Comment

Like saiten I feel no remorse I take your life if u want me to or if I use force/ or course I have a power source/itís the fear on peoples minds that feed my outrage bitch stop fuckin around or do u not like your rib cage/ see im relentless I take a piss on your grave cuz I remember all the bad memories u gave/ me and they float around in my head and just like I feed off other peoples fear I fed/off yours see your life means less to me then a 2 dollar whores/ I kill them and leave them dead on floors/ of restrooms your shit more fucked ^ then when I eat shrooms/ I make u more scared of me then dooms day so what can I say stay away/I can rap faster then donoven bailey doin a 100 meter rely/ so I guess its time for me to pay/ my final respects to b upfront and direct/ with u I was the one to put knives in your back just b4 u had your heart attack/ what can I say I said your wife had a nice rack so I had to track/ u down like a hired assassin and leave u dead on the free way were u had a three way/ wit two other men or should I say boys u fucked around wit them like u do wit latex toys/

Comment

You gettin better...

Thats some nice shit rite there soul, on the real, you probably spit the most verses outta anyone on this board, everytime i look on the freestyle forum you spittin a new rhyme, keep it up & keep postin...

Comment

still need votes on gruesome vs prominant
              Battle Record 25 - 6.
              Official Winner of FT1.
              http://www.dferecordz.com/gru.jpg
              A coward dies a thousand deaths,
              a soldier only dies but one.

Comment

ok man

Comment

sorry i will posten soon i ben buzy

Comment

You have entered the twilight zone were we donít postpone/ murders and every thing is in black and white donít try to fight/ back do u really want to hear your skull and every bone in your body go CRACK/see cuz here im like freddy cugar fuckin u up like lex luger/in the tourcher rack u spit blind as if u had cater ax thatís y u cant lace up decent tracks/ or do u wanna end up like Vanilla ice then u better think twice/ on what u spit and so what if u have to make a sacrifice/ to slice up the wife and and kids they just got in the way fuck up there skulls like cashis clay/ then bury there scared bodies in the back yard/ and discard of any1 who looks at u as if u had a third eye and ask em if they saw what u did and if they lie/ u have to crucify them and cut off all fingers so they cant dial 911 and take off there legs so they cant run/then for some fun use em as target practice see kids this is what happens when u piss/ off a lyrical artist u get a slit wrist and no limbs see cuz I play wit your life as if I was playen the sims(video game that u can control peeps lives)/like the grim reaper I decide your life and beside your body I place a knife/ so every1 thinks its suicide see I tried/ to b nice but this whole world thinks twice/ if u just come up to some1 trien to friends thatís y I had to blow up my neighbors benz/ with him in it the mother fucker made fun on how I spit/(hahah) I guess he just lit a short fuse it will show him to miss use and abuse/friendship ohh buy the way I made it look like he died from an acid trip/

Comment

ok i been good responce here so keep it up cum on peeps thanks for the good responce

Comment

i just want peeps to look at dis so im reviving it

Comment

just uppin

Comment

i will b posten soon in like a coupleof minutes i just gotta check another board

Comment

U wonder y u get lost in the bramuta triangle its cuz I strangle/ any1 one close to me and let there neck dangle and force feed u extasy until your back resembles a 360 degree angle/so u look like an orangutan in a 5 way gang bang/ what your to high u cant understand my slang mybe u will understand this BANG BANG/ u cant restrain me from putting u in pain/ hell I wanna take out man kind one shot at a time/ see cuz im slicker then a ribbed condom thatís been used whos/ to say im crazy these r just my thoughts my minds to hazy/ to follow them out im to high hell I feel like I can touch the sky/ and if I do kill any1 I make sure I have an alibi/ hell I donít care if I tell a lie/ to north America these r the peeps who produced aron carter I wanna send him on a charter/ flight thatís goin right to hell but then I would land up in a jail cell /or mybe even to the center of the earth(crash) u see every since bitrth/ I been crazy hell call me rose marries baby(itís a movies were this lady has the devils child)/

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by rplwpaf, Yesterday, 08:26 AM
                              0 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post rplwpaf
                              by rplwpaf