Good Match Gruesome

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Match Gruesome

Yo that was a good match gruesome even though i had to go first,and people thought your second verse was beta than mine(even though it wont).I give u props.BUT,If your Sickside crew still wanna beef then tell them to step up and get some Du.Contoversial,and Two thirdz this is to u.
    "Ive seen it all,did it all.......most of yall will pop for a minute..spit a sentence,then the game will get rid of yall" - Nas

"Im tired of you new jacks...im tired of *****z sayin they bout to blow,unless you a girl,i dont care if you bout to do that" - Royce Da 5'9''

"A few hot shells outta tha chrome,will leave you there,wit a funny smell,like gun powder cologne" - Jadakiss

"Ive been poppin,held true to my fort....im like bin laden,im bout to change the whole view of New york" - Joe Budden

"Im NBC,News time,blastin 8's..keep ya cool before you lose like....half ya face..run in ya house,cover ya mouth with maskin tape...let my chick strap on a dick,his ass get raped...everybody gotta die,why procrastinate?? you get put in a casket,for makin trashy tapes" - Cassidy

"if i pass you bass,and u spend my gravy?? then i ask for my papes,and you pretend you crazy?? i put 10 in ya AV,and pretend you payed me...leave you stuffed in a dumpster...like brenda's baby" - Cassidy

Just remember..Virginia's for Haters

it was a good match.

what is my name doin on your list you never beat me.
    hahaha just cuz someone says a rule idea dont mean it counts.
    whatever live in your lil fantasy world hahaha.
    Battle Record 25 - 6.
    Official Winner of FT1.
    http://www.dferecordz.com/gru.jpg
    A coward dies a thousand deaths,
    a soldier only dies but one.

Comment

if my crew wants to beef theyll beef, tell them yourself.
      you look like a real sore loser puttin my name on your list when you never beat me. did i scar your pride 4rm that 5 - 1 victory so bad that you gotta go and do some bitchmade shit like that. hahaha go on and hate on Gruesome i love the drama anyway hahahaha.

you have just been served by the MOST HATED ON.
      Battle Record 25 - 6.
      Official Winner of FT1.

Comment

Jus say it

Yo Calm tha fuck down man.If u want me to take tha fuckin name off tha list then jus tell me.Dont bitch about it in two replies.And as for that 5-1 loss,i could care less because i know FOR A FACT THAT U WERE HERE LONGER THAN ME ON THIS BOARD AND PEOPLE EARN RESPECT FROM DICKRIDERS.TRUST ME IF WE HAD JUDGES,I WOULD HAVE WON CLEARLY, BUT SINCE U HAD YOUR FANS TO VOT VOTE FOR U THEN THATS THA WAY THA FUCKIN COOKIE CRUMBLES. AND NEXT TIME,IF U CHALLENGE SOMEONE,HAVE THA FUCKIN BALLS TO GO FIRST CUS THATS THA ONLY REASON I LOST WAS CUS U DECIDED TO SPIT A LONG ASS VERSE.
        "Ive seen it all,did it all.......most of yall will pop for a minute..spit a sentence,then the game will get rid of yall" - Nas

"Im tired of you new jacks...im tired of *****z sayin they bout to blow,unless you a girl,i dont care if you bout to do that" - Royce Da 5'9''

"A few hot shells outta tha chrome,will leave you there,wit a funny smell,like gun powder cologne" - Jadakiss

"Ive been poppin,held true to my fort....im like bin laden,im bout to change the whole view of New york" - Joe Budden

"Im NBC,News time,blastin 8's..keep ya cool before you lose like....half ya face..run in ya house,cover ya mouth with maskin tape...let my chick strap on a dick,his ass get raped...everybody gotta die,why procrastinate?? you get put in a casket,for makin trashy tapes" - Cassidy

"if i pass you bass,and u spend my gravy?? then i ask for my papes,and you pretend you crazy?? i put 10 in ya AV,and pretend you payed me...leave you stuffed in a dumpster...like brenda's baby" - Cassidy

Just remember..Virginia's for Haters

Comment

i did go first, are you delusional. we had two verses each & i did post mine first so i dont know what that is all about, just go back to the page and look 4 yourself. and dickriders ? um ok sure, if you hadnt noticed most people on this board hate me. and it wasnt bitchin i was politely askin what the deal was with that fake victory post on your list.so think what you want if it will make you ego feel better, so just take the loss 4 a loss and quit thinkin your the best cuz your not. you cant tell who the best is on a computer screen anyway, its the real life battles that matter.
          Battle Record 25 - 6.
          Official Winner of FT1.

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 07:16 PM