HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

*vote*CoNtRoVeRsIaL.v.s.Supa_Nova*vote*..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *vote*CoNtRoVeRsIaL.v.s.Supa_Nova*vote*..

Yo,
    Yo,SUPA NOVA step up and getchya ass ran over by my range rover/ i knew your life was over when u challenged me cause i knew i would smoke ya/Your just a lil cry baby,And if u dont shut up im gonna choke ya/You cant compete with me u fucken fag/
    Tie u 2 tha back of my range and watch you drag/Kill you and chop u up,place u ina bag/Set it on ya mom's door step right after i murder ya dad/You think ur bad with ur lil'slaughter house crew/
    Your only involved cause M-I-C is a fag to,whats new?/Throwin a hissy fit when i said i wanted 2 battle you/I Think it was out of terror cause u knEw i would anniliate you/Send about 15 slugz threw you plus a knife/Next time ull think twice before xceptin my offer,
    Getchya ass rolled around like dice/15 and aint one bit nice/
    Your bound 2 loose your life when u fucken with me/Yo, ill strangle you just 2 watch ur vein pop out g/Witha knife ill stab you quickly/Eat you and dispose of tha body swiftly/My rhymes leave ya brain dizzy/And 15 bullets that'll leave ya blood fizzy/
    My lyricz will make ya chest plate crush like a bullet from a nine/
    When i rush i kill everbody on tha stand by with fist of fury faster than a nine/Rip out ur spine and beatchya with it/You couldnt *GET RID OF ME* even if i was ur shit...*****/
    NO DICKRIDIN CREW VOTES OR FREINDZ/FIRST TO 5..5 DAYS 2 VOTE *BE OVER BY SATURDAY*

Yo,SUPA FAG.
    I POSTED THIS SHIT YESTERDAY.SO IF U DONT HIT ME BACK BY 12 TONIGHT.THAT MEANS U FORFITTED AND I WIN...SO HIT ME BACK.
    BITCH...

Comment

yo supa fag....

Its 2:00 am HERE..SO THAT MEANS YOU FORFITTED BY NOT HITTIN ME BACK.YOU TOLD ME 2 POST UP THEN U DONT RESPOND?DOES IT ACTUALLY TAKE 2 DAYS FOR YOU 2 PRE-WRITE?FUCKEN PUSSY!!

WINNER=CoNtRoVeRsIaL......(FORFIT)

Comment

Fuck u mothafucker

I don't forfit shit bitch! So here's my verse cock sucker!

fuck u CoNtRoVeRsIaL/ I'll slice u up & sell your body parts on ifnommercials/ I hate your fuckin guts so I'm makin u bleed with lyrical cuts/ kick ya in da nuts make'em appear in ya throat so u choke/ what da hell where u think sayin shit like that/ u probably to busy suckin on your dad's nut sack/ lack skills and like shovin laxative pills/ that's what CoNtRoVeRsIaL is all about/ mothafucker u can't amount to my lyrical body count/ mount of shit in ya mouth/ smack ya in da back of da head & knock ya fuckin teeth out/ what now u incested redneck/ with sucky ass dialect/ infect your body like AIDS cuz my lyrical content will leave u layin in a hostipal bed for days/ blazed by Supa Nova ain't nothin new/ mothafucker, u don't know Supa Nova's crew/ sue your dad for rapin u while u were practicin masturbation/ contemplatin should u quit bein like another FEMIN3M_2001 or keep suckin his dick for fun/ sun rises in da east and sets in da west/ CoNtRoVeRsIaL quit bein a fag would be an impossible quest/ da fucker still sucks on his mom's breast/ least than nothin/ da bitch is just bluffin/ his dad's asshole is what he be stuffin/ kuffin him to da bed/ brandin "ENTER" on his ass with hot lead/ said give me your fuckin location/ or are u showin hestiation cuz u facin a lyrical serial killa/ when this battle is over, I'm goin to make u my bitch/ put'cha on da corner and make your ugly ass switch!!!

Mothafucker I just got off work so fuck u! U just scared I was goin to beat your fagit ass and I'm usin a friend's computer cuz my is broke fucker. so there is my excuse to why I didn't post up already.
        You have just been scorched by Supa Nova

K.I.Ds (Kriminals In Disguise)

Supa Nova aka Mumbles
        KW Gaskinz aka Scoota
        Bobby Kuffs aka Konvict
        Oldskool aka Anonymous Prophet

Victims of my scorchin:

EMIN3M_2001
        sargonau

Comment

HaHa...

Thats a poor excuse.And a poor rhyme.Dont start cryin about it like tha crybaby you are.I'll give you a rematch if you really want it.So you no ahead of time on this one.........

If you dont hit me back within 2 days....No computer,work whatever ur petty excuse is....its over and nomore rematches..
          p.s. Me?Scared to batle you? Muwhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!
          Thankz for tha laugh SUPA FAG

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by ketbodytrim, Today, 10:20 PM
          0 responses
          1 view
          0 likes
          Last Post ketbodytrim