Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TheCrippla
    replied
    well thats 4-0 now i'm gonna call this one done. Nice battle dogg. Maybe we'll battle again soon

Leave a comment:

• graffix-
    replied
    vote= TheCrippla

nice come back TragaDIe's rymes where to dull

Leave a comment:

• TheCrippla
    replied
    well thanks for the votes everyone. TrageDIE nice battle man. It's a 3-0 ko right now.

Leave a comment:

• Revenant
    replied
    Vote - Crippla

For a few reasons...the one 2/3 said..damn what wack mc bites their own shit? lmao, also, crippla's vocab was better and...fuck it. the whole thing was better than Tragadie's...

Vote ~ Crippla

Vote on....
    @~ So Solid Player Vs [email protected]~

Leave a comment:

• Two Thirds
    replied
    My vote...

My vote goes to The Crippla, for one reason...

As of this moment, Trag only has two posts on this board, both rhymes. He used an extremely similar line as a closer in both verses. Biting his own shit..heh...boooo.

Leave a comment:

• Two Thirds
    replied
    Heh. Biting your own shit.

"for real i'll slow down and rethink this ryme then add a little more french to rip apart your mind"

Tragadie...doesn't that seem a little too similar to your other rhyme posted on here?

Leave a comment:

• rabidlab
    replied
    Well both verses were decent but I liked thecripplas better simply because it was longer and he put more effort into it. Hey crippla you called me out through email why don;t you set up a thread and post your verse and then I'll match it. Lets battle dogg no more waiting.peace.

Leave a comment:

• TheCrippla
    replied
    Commin at u

I'll tell u what tragadie be/ He be weaker that the sting of a baby bumble bee/ Yo shit is so weak/ It makes lil romeo look like the rapper of the week/Come take a look/POW...my rhymes just hit u with a hook/To the jaw/Kill u and serve your body to my dog raw/I'm like Tyson/Fight me for 1 round I'll hit u with arms the size of a bison/Knock you out quick make u bleed/After that have yo mamma smoke on my dick as if it was weed/ I must say she gave good head/Deep throat so far that her face turned red/Red like a Bulls jersey/Even Mike said the bitch was worthy/I came to battle/But i beat u so bad that i got your head to rattle/Like a rattlesnake/No not Stone Cold, you u fake/Go ahead and wear a jacket that says 3:16/But I think u is uglier that Mr. Bean/These bitches know what I mean/They said my dick was the biggest they'd ever seen/And your's was the smallest/Now dont mess with me cuz im the rawest/Like Mortal Kombat/Consider yourself a fatality in this rapper combat/I'm out now but before I go I'm gonna let you know/Damn your girl is an ugly ho/My dude fucked the dirty whore/Bitch screamed so bad that glass from mirrors fell to the floor/Now I'm out the door/Cuz yo' ho of a mamma callin for more

Yo much respect to my opponet. No beef...just verses.

Leave a comment:

• TragaDIE
    started a topic Lets Do Battle

Lets Do Battle

I erased it cause it was stupid shit
    Last edited by TragaDIE; 07-27-2001, 09:36 AM.

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
Started by oneshotc0, Today, 10:04 AM
0 responses
0 likes
Last Post oneshotc0  
Started by oneshotc0, Today, 10:01 AM
0 responses
1 view