"UK Faggot" (EMIN3M_2001 Diss)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "UK Faggot" (EMIN3M_2001 Diss)

Shit I just cant get enough of that bitch...

"UK Faggot" (EMIN3M_2001 Diss)
    KK~420, FuGu 187, GRUESOME & CoNtRoVeRsIaL of Sick Side

Hook: *imating the hook off of American spycho* journey into the mind of a faggot ass filler, cock sucker, mentality much queerer then you can ever amagin in a homo erotic dream, you feel his pain as his dad fucks his ass tell its blue and green.

KK~420: whining a whining its kinda sad/ but when I shoot you in the 4 head it will definitely make me glad/ you couldn't compare my shit to all those weak ass verses you had/ it seemz as if everytime you type you make somebody else mad/ dont make me have to put my foot in your ass like your dad/ you weak ass wanna be/ you never shoulda bothered me/ now its on, and I wont stop tell I here some apologies/ Oh yeah and by the way stop actin like you can rap/ is it me? or does everybody think your fulla crap/ put your stank ass into acoma but in your case they call it a deep nap/ watch as your wigga ass gets caped/ when I get done with you people are gonna ask if you got hit by a car/ and for pain killers you take aspirin cuz your a local at the nearest gay bar/ hardcore ass fillin is wut your about/ you got cock suckers cramp cause a guy took a wrong route in your mouth/ as we...

*imating the hook off of American spycho* Hook: journey into the mind of a faggot ass filler, cock sucker, mentality much queerer then you can ever amagin in a homo erotic dream, you feel his pain as his dad fucks his ass tell its blue and green.

GRUESOME: Biaatch ill put my snub nose to your dome & litter the pavement with your thoughts...... hate fuck your mom up the ass till her intestins lock up in double knots./// Dig up your ancestors & with this gassed up chainsaw desmember......... youll never forget me ill make sure you always remember this contender./// Fuck it im goin midevil ill pull genacide on your entire people........ aint nobody gonna survive im injectin a dose of 500 ccs lethal./// You say you live for beef then liplock on this 8 inch meat........ dont nibble *smack* bitch now youll give head better now that your missin teeth./// This is chain reaction anyone with you is collapsin like dominos........ thats right ill bloody the fabric of all your goodwill bought clothes./// Im bringin hell you wont be able to adapt to this new enviroment......... your gonna wail in the scortching pain of brimstone a.k.a expirement./// Just as quick as you came *poof* the quicker youll be gone........ punk muthafucka you have just been servrd by the MOST HATED ON.

CoNtRoVeRsIaL: Yo,FEMINEM,Do you get our point yet?/Try 2 respond 2 this and I'LL Break ya fucken neck/Why do u like havin GAY SEX?, Deep throatin dicks/ Faggot,Your not a GANGSTA..Your just a lil bitch!!/I'll fire off rounds of slugz that'll leave ya ripped/Body tipped stained with blood dripz/Your tha type 2 go 2 CALI and claim *CRYPTZ*/Gettin ya ass whipped by KK, fugu, and tha whole SICK SIDE CREW/When i see you, ***** your threw!/
    I Pack pistols,9's and 22's,With bullets that disect you/Wigga you knew how it was when u stepped 2 my team that we didnt play/Ill pull out tha uzi and ak and spray a couple roundz sendin about 3 clips your way with tha intentions 2 slay and leave u layed with ur whole chest plate caved......."JOURNEY INTO THA MIND OF A FAGGOT ASS FILLER"/AMERICAN PHYSCO LIKE EMINEM...A BLOOD SPILLA/With these lyricz that'll fuck up ya GRILLA/ Kill you and eat u....Drink ur blood with my dinna/Hot spitta,while ur just wack/My rhymes explode in ya face on contact/Bomb like material with tha mentallity of combat/*STICKS HIS DICK IN FEMINEM'S MOUF*...HAHA You probally like that...

*imating the hook off of American spycho* Hook: journey into the mind of a faggot ass filler, cock sucker, mentality much queerer then you can ever amagin in a homo erotic dream, you feel his pain as his dad fucks his ass tell its blue and green.

FuGu 187: i'll leave u for the maggots cuz thas what we do with faggets/ u show an admiration for hate/ looks like that nickname sealed ur fate cuz 2001 will be ur experation date/ we callin you a wigga cuz we sumtimes overrate/ cuz even if you looked like L. DiCaprio you couldnt find a date/ and when i com near London i have u fleein' to the States/ so dont try to test me cuz you simply cant relate/ now dont tell us "THAT HOOKS BEEN BITTEN!!!"/ cuz it's simply been re-written/ and i got an itch for hittin' /and i really need to scratch/ and since ull never hit me back we'll be a perfect match/ i can be the boxer and u'll be the punchin bag/ im sorry if im a rascist, but that's how we treat all fags...

*End*
    Last edited by KK~420; 07-24-2001, 05:20 PM.

FEMIN3M_2001 SUX MEAT! and so does his bitchs janetlynn and Gay_dogg (J-Dogg)

Comment

Hey Yo KK~420 ya retarded FUCK! i told ya before not to talk to me! well heres another HINT.. for ya!
      Dont Talk About Me Neither Ya Fuck Face!

Shit man.. I liked ya song and all but only because of the other members in ya crew! frankly i think you suck the most! your fucking stupid ryhmin cant compete with ya other members you might as well quit and let them go on to become something good!

Cause everyone can tell your holding them back by being a shit rapper!

But Hey I Aint Got No Beef With You! Just Telling Ya The FactZ!

Comment

Wutuver faggot, I know im not good and shit but when have you ever wroten 1 verse on this whole intire board? If your faggot ass accepts I challenge you to a battle you stupid pixie ass clown!

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by touhidfiverr, Today, 05:13 AM
        0 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post touhidfiverr  
        Started by cbdoilcanzanauk, Today, 12:54 AM
        0 responses