Is Tha Beef Squashed?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Tha Beef Squashed?????

Yo Gruesome,this beefin shit is really gotten outta hand,im really tired of it.So i ask u this Du,IS THA BEEF SQUASHED???????
    "Ive seen it all,did it all.......most of yall will pop for a minute..spit a sentence,then the game will get rid of yall" - Nas

"Im tired of you new jacks...im tired of *****z sayin they bout to blow,unless you a girl,i dont care if you bout to do that" - Royce Da 5'9''

"A few hot shells outta tha chrome,will leave you there,wit a funny smell,like gun powder cologne" - Jadakiss

"Ive been poppin,held true to my fort....im like bin laden,im bout to change the whole view of New york" - Joe Budden

"Im NBC,News time,blastin 8's..keep ya cool before you lose like....half ya face..run in ya house,cover ya mouth with maskin tape...let my chick strap on a dick,his ass get raped...everybody gotta die,why procrastinate?? you get put in a casket,for makin trashy tapes" - Cassidy

"if i pass you bass,and u spend my gravy?? then i ask for my papes,and you pretend you crazy?? i put 10 in ya AV,and pretend you payed me...leave you stuffed in a dumpster...like brenda's baby" - Cassidy

Just remember..Virginia's for Haters

I SAID THAT I WOULD BATTLE HIM AFTER THA TOURNEY SO THATS THAT.AND ANOTHER THING:THIS THREAD WAS TO GRUESOME AND THA REASON IM NOT ON AIM IS BECAUSE IM NOT USIONG MY FUCKIN COMPUTER TO POST THIS SHIT SO WHEN I GET ON AIM U WILL KNOW THAT I AM ON MY COMPUTER OK??????????
    "Ive seen it all,did it all.......most of yall will pop for a minute..spit a sentence,then the game will get rid of yall" - Nas

"Im tired of you new jacks...im tired of *****z sayin they bout to blow,unless you a girl,i dont care if you bout to do that" - Royce Da 5'9''

"A few hot shells outta tha chrome,will leave you there,wit a funny smell,like gun powder cologne" - Jadakiss

"Ive been poppin,held true to my fort....im like bin laden,im bout to change the whole view of New york" - Joe Budden

"Im NBC,News time,blastin 8's..keep ya cool before you lose like....half ya face..run in ya house,cover ya mouth with maskin tape...let my chick strap on a dick,his ass get raped...everybody gotta die,why procrastinate?? you get put in a casket,for makin trashy tapes" - Cassidy

"if i pass you bass,and u spend my gravy?? then i ask for my papes,and you pretend you crazy?? i put 10 in ya AV,and pretend you payed me...leave you stuffed in a dumpster...like brenda's baby" - Cassidy

Comment

its cool Du but u asked me like 4 times.But anyway we need to stop postin on this thread some gruesome can respond.

Comment

ok...im gonna delete the posts.......but im leaving this one...LATER.......THE BATTLE OF YEROC VS EYERONE............coming soon.....
        Rhyme & Reason
        Follow me on Twitter: @Eyerone
        #classreunionmuzik
        Check out my newest freestyle: Eyerone "Can't Tell Me Nothin" http://bln.kr/14VV/

Comment

yo prominent wuts up with your M.I.B shit wit my name on the list. I thought we determined that there were never enough votes to decide this thing. And then once we figured that out and we got a few more votes you won. I dont mind you sayin you defeated me or whatever, just take me of your M.I.B bitch list please. thanks, later

Comment

yeah im with that dawg, your right it has got outta hand.
            beef squashed ** squish **

peace!!!
            Battle Record 25 - 6.
            Official Winner of FT1.
            http://www.dferecordz.com/gru.jpg
            A coward dies a thousand deaths,
            a soldier only dies but one.

Comment

aiight man and as for u peel junkie............................No comment.

Comment

dont be a bitch Prominent. you know I wasn't missn on shit, and if you think so eat a dick ho.

Comment

BITCH U KNOW DAMN WELL THAT U WAS OFF THA BOARDZ FOR THA LONGEST DAMN TIME,SO SHUT THA FUCK UP AND TAKE YUR LOSS LIKE A MAN BITCH.

Comment

Originally posted by Peel Junkee
                    dont be a bitch Prominent. you know I wasn't missn on shit, and if you think so eat a dick ho.
                    LMAO

Comment

WHAT A DUMBASS U ARE SARCAZM TO PUT FUCKIN LMAO AS A FUCKIN REPLY,IF U DONT GOT NOTHIN GOOD TO SAY,KEEP YOUR FUCKIN MOUTH SHUT BITCH.

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                      Started by Heridan, 08-26-2020, 09:00 PM
                      2 responses
                      0 likes
                      Last Post Monret
                      by Monret