To Sarcazm......................

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To Sarcazm......................

YO ILL DO THA PLEASURE OF POSTING FIRST SO U CAN STEP UP AND FACE ME.U NEED TO GET OUT OF DIRTY PICS AND GET YUR ASS IN HERE SON.
    "Ive seen it all,did it all.......most of yall will pop for a minute..spit a sentence,then the game will get rid of yall" - Nas

"Im tired of you new jacks...im tired of *****z sayin they bout to blow,unless you a girl,i dont care if you bout to do that" - Royce Da 5'9''

"A few hot shells outta tha chrome,will leave you there,wit a funny smell,like gun powder cologne" - Jadakiss

"Ive been poppin,held true to my fort....im like bin laden,im bout to change the whole view of New york" - Joe Budden

"Im NBC,News time,blastin 8's..keep ya cool before you lose like....half ya face..run in ya house,cover ya mouth with maskin tape...let my chick strap on a dick,his ass get raped...everybody gotta die,why procrastinate?? you get put in a casket,for makin trashy tapes" - Cassidy

"if i pass you bass,and u spend my gravy?? then i ask for my papes,and you pretend you crazy?? i put 10 in ya AV,and pretend you payed me...leave you stuffed in a dumpster...like brenda's baby" - Cassidy

Just remember..Virginia's for Haters

lets do this bitch, spit 10 bars, and in every line you have to mention or has to have something to do with your oppent a.k.a. Sarcazm. Ladies first, so go ahead and spit....... oh and, after our verses are down, ANYONE can vote for one week after the second person, which would be me, verse is down. Lets do this (son)

Comment

hahahaaaaahaaaaahaha,Bitch that has to be tha dumbest fuckin rule i have ever seen.U dont jus come in here makin rules and shit rookie.I make tha rules now man.2 verses each,no limit on bars,JUDGES VOTE ONLY.and if u dont like them then thats your fuckin problem bitch.i will have tha judges by today.
      "Ive seen it all,did it all.......most of yall will pop for a minute..spit a sentence,then the game will get rid of yall" - Nas

"Im tired of you new jacks...im tired of *****z sayin they bout to blow,unless you a girl,i dont care if you bout to do that" - Royce Da 5'9''

"A few hot shells outta tha chrome,will leave you there,wit a funny smell,like gun powder cologne" - Jadakiss

"Ive been poppin,held true to my fort....im like bin laden,im bout to change the whole view of New york" - Joe Budden

"Im NBC,News time,blastin 8's..keep ya cool before you lose like....half ya face..run in ya house,cover ya mouth with maskin tape...let my chick strap on a dick,his ass get raped...everybody gotta die,why procrastinate?? you get put in a casket,for makin trashy tapes" - Cassidy

"if i pass you bass,and u spend my gravy?? then i ask for my papes,and you pretend you crazy?? i put 10 in ya AV,and pretend you payed me...leave you stuffed in a dumpster...like brenda's baby" - Cassidy

Comment

Ey...

Yo Prominant, I thought you didn't have time to battle anyone because you're in the tourney...?

I've got a verse just waiting for you to respond to. It's up there. Do I need to bring it all the way to the top of the pile? C'mon dawg, you said you were gonna whoop my ass. So, step up and do it.

By the way, Sarcazm, I'm gonna have to agree with Prominant here... Those rules you set down are goddamn retarded. Who wants a bunch of unknowledgible fuckheads voting on an emcee competition? And, 10 bars? Is it hard for you to drop more than that?

Heh, if you can't find anyone else, I'll judge this.

I'm a stuck, starving artist.
        Vincent Van Going nowhere.
        Sold my silver souls to the devil.
        Hoping he'll throw up a gold pair.
        Mostly concerned... with my own interests... as per usual.
        Foolishly pursuing the fruit of what's removable.
        Into the full view.
        Do you see me as suitable...
        to prove to the world that my beautiful dream is simply doable?

Comment

Originally posted by Prominant
          hahahaaaaahaaaaahaha,Bitch that has to be tha dumbest fuckin rule i have ever seen.U dont jus come in here makin rules and shit rookie.I make tha rules now man.2 verses each,no limit on bars,JUDGES VOTE ONLY.and if u dont like them then thats your fuckin problem bitch.i will have tha judges by today.

hahahhaha, you're gunna pick the judges?? lmfao, oh suuuurreeee, lmao, anyways, the reason i put up my rules was so your Canibus ass didnt pre-write, which i know you have. sooooooooo, someone state some new rules.

Comment

I DONT PREWRITE SHIT BITCH SO STOP BEIN SCARED AND ACCEPT THA DAMN RULES BITCH. THEY ARE FUCKIN SIMPLE RULES AND U WANNA CRY ABOUT THEM?????? U IS TRULY A BITCH SON.

Comment

listen you whiny bitch

then truly accept my rules then son, stop bein a bitch! didnt Primus maximus contact you? i imed him and hes gunna set the rules. anyone can vote, we each spit two verse, mentioning our oppenets several times. if you cant be a man and handle those rules, GET THA FUCK OFF THA BOARD, (SON)

Comment

YO LOOK I CALLED YOUR AS OUT SO IM MAKIN THA RULES DUMBASS!!!! THINK ABOUT IT,U DIDNT CHALLENGE ME,I CHALLENGED U.AND ALSO I ALREADY GOT 2 JUDGES SO MY RULES IS FINAL SON.

Comment

FUCK IT....here are the rules

Since this shit is ridiculous to the point where yall cant even get this shit started cause of rules....im gonna make them....peep this

2 VERSES

30 BAR MAX LIMIT

MUST BE ON POINT.......

3 AND ONLY 3 JUDGES......1 shall be chosen from each competetor....the last and FINAL judge will be chosen by me.....

JUDGES ELIMINATE DICKRYDER, HATER, CREW votes on either side...........

KEEP IN MIND...i will not be a judge......i will juss recruit ONE judge...the rest....are up to yall.This is only a suggestion for rules because i see that yall are havin trouble getting rules....so heres what ithink should happen.........later
                  Rhyme & Reason
                  Follow me on Twitter: @Eyerone
                  #classreunionmuzik
                  Check out my newest freestyle: Eyerone "Can't Tell Me Nothin" http://bln.kr/14VV/

Comment

Tru that son,Aight my judge is fuckin Emyhr, cus i know he got battle EXPIRIENCE.

Comment

whaoooo shit.........
                      ...........oh well.

lets let eyerone do this.
                      this joke : how many hiphoppers does it take to screw in a lightbulb? .................. three, one to screw in the new lightbulb, and two to argue over how much better the old one was.

Comment

my judge, mo-x

Comment

yall wont know my judge until the LAST SECONd!!
                          Rhyme & Reason
                          #classreunionmuzik
                          Check out my newest freestyle: Eyerone "Can't Tell Me Nothin" http://bln.kr/14VV/

Comment

i'm down, i'll be object as hell... better emcee wins.
                            Mo-X & Lil' G
                            www.mp3.com/xtothamo

Unknown Territory Records
                            www.unknownterritory.com

Click Here to visit our web forum!

Comment

no bullshit either Mo-x...............lets make it fair
                              Rhyme & Reason
                              #classreunionmuzik

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by Nancystarkman, Today, 05:15 AM
                              0 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Nancystarkman  
                              Started by Vilitra60mg, Today, 03:19 AM