Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *vote*CALLIN OUT ALIVESOLDIER*vote*

Yo,
    Yo,IM callin ur bitch ass out cause im tired of seein ur wack rhymes/Getchya own post,Quit puttin that wack shit on mines/
    My lyricz are simular to bullets from a nine/With one spit,i could rip threw ur stomach and crack ur fucken spine/All in one line,You'll be killed,raped and buried alive,with tha intentions for noone 2 find ya bitch ass/Lay ya head on tha grass when i blast,
    15 shots/I Could shoot you up and set ur dumbass on fire and you still wouldnt be hot/Your lyricz are weak and broken with no potential,as if theyve been shot/You remain on bottom with ur wack ass,while im ontop/My lyricz make you feel like ur in handcuffs with a lock as if i was a cop/Keep fucken around ***** and getchya ass popped//.....I'll stick tha end of a butter knife in ur eye/Scribble MARLYN MANSON lyricz on you with tha intentions 2 torture ya,While ur screamin "LET ME DIE!!!"/I'LL Cut a whole big nuff for me to jump inside/And have a feast like a fat man at a
    all you can eat buffet for $3.99/You couldnt get ppl to respect you even if you was holdin a handi cap signed/I'll kill you and eat your flesh,and leave ur bones layin out like a rine/Dried up,with vultures peckin atchya spine/You cant see me *****,you might aswell be blind/My lyricz throw leathal blows to ur mind/So when you feel a cold shiver on ur back,turn around and ill be behind with a machette and a 9 as a spirit/Slicin and shootin,fuckin you up worse than my lyricz/So hit me back bitch....or pay for ur incoherance....../

UPPIN...

NO DICKRIDIN,CREW,OR FREIND VOTES.FIRST TO 5.....5 DAYS TO VOTE (BE OVER BY TUESDAY)NO BAR LIMIT.......

VOTE YALL

Comment

UPPIN..........UPPIN......YO MAN YOU GOT TIL SATURDAY TO HIT ME BACK ON THIS ONE OR I WIN BY FORFIT....SO HURRY UR PUNK ASS UP!!

Comment

UPPIN!!!

UPPIN UPPIN!!!!.......VOTE YALL.DONT SLEEP ON US...........UPPIN........UPPIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by mhukgkophmgu, Today, 02:29 AM
        0 responses
        1 view
        0 likes
        Last Post mhukgkophmgu  
        Started by hdncntja, Today, 02:26 AM