lets go con.....................con vs soul

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lets go con.....................con vs soul

first to 5 votes no dick riding state y u liked the verse and there is no beef here....SOULASSASIN []D[][]\/[][]D

this is blind spit keep in mind totally blind hahah that ryhmes im a poet an i didnt know it haha another ryhme////thats enough of my stupid ass.............................preperation of penetration of your skull anoint your forhead wit lead/like a minister the shit i lay down is sinister/my words goin through your head case(skull)begins to erase/all knowing im blowing up the spot make more noise then the crowd when kenndy got shot/ im hot on fire maken u perspire and and retire/cuz after u hear me u sound like a quire thats only job is singen t canadian tire/i kill more people wit my ryhmes then a gladiator seperator/between man and boy play u like i was playen wit a toy/my words goin through your head and into your brian waves turnin u into human slaves/maken u dig your own grave/and burry u still liven u werent giving/me 100 percent so no i relent/and despence my ryhmes there intence keepn u in suspence/just as if u were hoppin a fence/to get outa solidary confinement u goin insane u cant handle the pain u cant sustain/any more thats y they found blood on your floor and writen on the wall they see the assasin was here to strike fear/in your heart the only way to bring u alive is to restart/your beating pulse see the shit u lay down is false/thats y u were degrated and unrelated/man kind just couldnt find/ a spot in the heart for a studering retart/
    if i kill u will u scream???

HaHa....

Yo,Yo,
    Yo,You said you wanted to challenge me cause uve gotten better?/Shit,By readin that rhyme dog,ur wacker than ever/
    My rhymes leave you severed as if they were knifes/Dont fuck wit me u fag,unless you wanna lose ur pathetic life/I Dont think twice about pullin tha trigga and bustin ur fake ass up,u fucken wannabe!wigga!!!/Ill cut u in somemany places tha blood flow will simulate a riva/Im cold hearted,when ppl see me they get tha shiva's/
    You can beat me?.....***** how do u figa?I'll unload a round of slugz that slices ur liver into 1000 peices/Dont step to me ever again.....*Loads up a clip*...Why?......Cause here's 15 fucken reasons!/Your a fag,a dick teaser/Nut licker and quick 2 bend and lett'em deliver cause u love 2 please,maybe thats why u stay on ur knees?/You couldnt *get to me* even if u were some lit keys/
    My rhymes will leave u brain damaged like old timers disease/
    //.....I'll pull tha hammer back and stick my gun up ur ass and blast
    Explodin ur guts/Pick up all tha disected body parts and stick it back up ur butt/I'LL Pull out my switch blade and start to cut/
    Leavin ur main vein disconnected and ur blood flow shut/
    So let this be a lesson that you cant beat me/Only thing ur beatin is FEMINEM'S dick while hes tryin 2 find ur lil'pe pe/

Comment

MAN COME ON YALL!!! VOTE!!!!!!!!!!! DONT SLEEP!!

UPPIN...........

UPPIN...........

Comment

UPPIN MOTHA FUCKA'S VOTE!!!!!!!!

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by leroycarson, Today, 01:10 AM
        0 responses