R.2 :: Tourny :: Prominant .vs. Yeroc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R.2 :: Tourny :: Prominant .vs. Yeroc

aight prominant, i set up this thread. here are the rules in case you didn't catch them or remember:
    2 verse
    20 bar max
    3 day response limit
    it doesn't matter to me who drops first. either one of us but i wanted to get this up here. lemme know what you wanna do dogg.
    ------------------------------------
    "He Who Makes a Beast Out of Himself, Gets Rid of the Pain of Being a Man."

sorry to spam your thread but remember i aint gonna be a judge its

2/3
    d burna
    purplehaze

peace good luck to you both.
    Battle Record 25 - 6.
    Official Winner of FT1.
    http://www.dferecordz.com/gru.jpg
    A coward dies a thousand deaths,
    a soldier only dies but one.

Comment

Yo yeroc are u goin first? i jus need to know so i wont get a 3 day DQ.
      "Ive seen it all,did it all.......most of yall will pop for a minute..spit a sentence,then the game will get rid of yall" - Nas

"Im tired of you new jacks...im tired of *****z sayin they bout to blow,unless you a girl,i dont care if you bout to do that" - Royce Da 5'9''

"A few hot shells outta tha chrome,will leave you there,wit a funny smell,like gun powder cologne" - Jadakiss

"Ive been poppin,held true to my fort....im like bin laden,im bout to change the whole view of New york" - Joe Budden

"Im NBC,News time,blastin 8's..keep ya cool before you lose like....half ya face..run in ya house,cover ya mouth with maskin tape...let my chick strap on a dick,his ass get raped...everybody gotta die,why procrastinate?? you get put in a casket,for makin trashy tapes" - Cassidy

"if i pass you bass,and u spend my gravy?? then i ask for my papes,and you pretend you crazy?? i put 10 in ya AV,and pretend you payed me...leave you stuffed in a dumpster...like brenda's baby" - Cassidy

Just remember..Virginia's for Haters

Comment

aiight bet.
        "Ive seen it all,did it all.......most of yall will pop for a minute..spit a sentence,then the game will get rid of yall" - Nas

"Im tired of you new jacks...im tired of *****z sayin they bout to blow,unless you a girl,i dont care if you bout to do that" - Royce Da 5'9''

"A few hot shells outta tha chrome,will leave you there,wit a funny smell,like gun powder cologne" - Jadakiss

"Ive been poppin,held true to my fort....im like bin laden,im bout to change the whole view of New york" - Joe Budden

"Im NBC,News time,blastin 8's..keep ya cool before you lose like....half ya face..run in ya house,cover ya mouth with maskin tape...let my chick strap on a dick,his ass get raped...everybody gotta die,why procrastinate?? you get put in a casket,for makin trashy tapes" - Cassidy

"if i pass you bass,and u spend my gravy?? then i ask for my papes,and you pretend you crazy?? i put 10 in ya AV,and pretend you payed me...leave you stuffed in a dumpster...like brenda's baby" - Cassidy

Comment

spittin first verse

yo prom, nuttin but r-e-s-p-e-c-t. 4sho. delete the posts above to clear way, u know what i'm sayin, let's do this...

stop the shit prominant/ you think ur hot but ur nada bitch, what up wit this/ rhyming like a a hoe wit an inability to win/ spittin some rhymez that i saw in the last battle you were in/ this is the end, and it's begining right here/ you fuckin queer, yo rhymez couldn't be outta this world if they was cosmonauts on MIR/ comin up from behind and put you in a lyrical sleeper/ went to buy myself a whore but i got yo mama cheaper/ now she's blowin up my beeper, like imma blow up ur bars/ sending shrapel flying at you causing deep tissue scars/ my verse hit you like a thousand bladed razors/ why you rappin prom, stick to ur day job as a compulsive masterbator/ like a tazor, i be stunning mothafuckers wit my hit shit i spit/ make you continue to sit and never wanna step to this/ lil punk bitch, thinkin you an emcee/ well you maybe, but you'll never be as dope as me/ i guess it's pretty neat to pretend to be an emcee/ and add mothafuckers to ur defeated list that you never beat/ the only thing you could beat is ur mothafuckin dick/ til semen seeps which is about as much as hot as you'll ever spit///

Comment

uppin to be read and for prominant's verse. hit me up dogg.

Comment

Uppin

for Prominant....this should be a decent battle....good luck to the both of u
              Rhyme & Reason
              Follow me on Twitter: @Eyerone
              #classreunionmuzik
              Check out my newest freestyle: Eyerone "Can't Tell Me Nothin" http://bln.kr/14VV/

Comment

my verse

yo.............................

this name will make it to tha rap hall of fame
                even if u had J's rhymes u still couldnt *change tha game*
                i am tha champion that defeats people like u
                ill take your body and cut till i divide it in 2
                i kill people for fun and get a thrill outta life
                hanging,shootin,and stabbing people wit blood spillt on my knife
                when i pull out tha 9 u'll be gone in sixty seconds or less
                *****z askin what *pants* u wearin cus its hard to *Guess*
                takin cheap wins,drivin a cheap benz
                havin other peeps buy it for u cus u thought they were friendz
                now i got ya back seat laced wit bombs
                and when u in tha casket yur girl is headin to tha *Prom*
                i'll throw your body all tha way down in Lake Placid
                but before that i rigged your drink wit carbonic and folic acids
                Before u go outside ya house u betta grab your Teth
                U couldnt have tha *Right Rhyme* if u had any *Left*
                I'll hit ya moms so hard she'll need *Liposuction*
                I skull fucked her so bad that she got a Mild *Concussion*
                and if u think that any of your rhymes are good for one minute
                Ill have a whole *Hit list* wit all your *girl friends* in it

Comment

final verse

prominant rhymez like he hard but he seem to disguard/ that sudden fact that he couldn't freestyle if they held up cue cards/ fightin wit the big doggs, thinkin yo shit is tight/ but you jus a fuckin mut wit alotta bark but no bite/ but i gots the right rhymez that'll put you in yo grave before to time/ spittin bricks that hit yo lower back and break yo spine/ i make a betta emcee but you make a betta whore/ how you expect to beat me wit yo patty-wack ass metaphors/ half yo mothafuckin shit don't even make any sense/ you haven't came out the closet yet but yo fag ass gave me plenty of hints/ the shit you spit couldn't be hard if you was spittin stones/ claim you carry automatic weapons when you can't even handle a microphone/ fuckin sissy if you defeat people like me then try it/ but when i lyrically murder yo ass don't fuckin deny it/ lift this mallet and strike it down scattering yo brain matter/ you couldn't *hit* my girlie even if you threw those weak ass punchlines at her/ yeroc blowin prom's fuckin verses outta the water/ callin to self the hottest emcee on da boardz when you know i'm hotter/ if you was on fire, you still wouldn't be the hottest on da board/ and while ur spittin ur nonsense imma strangle you to death wit the mic cord///
                  Last edited by YEROC; 07-27-2001, 05:15 PM.

Comment

Yo..............................

its simple when i rhyme and strait to tha point
                    my lyrics disembowel and move yur arm out tha joint
                    I dont need Cue cards to beat u
                    even as my apprentice i still couldnt teach u
                    like weezer says i got my hashpipe wit me
                    even wit an ounce on my hood tha cops still couldnt get me
                    invest ya money on me cus im killin tha stocks
                    cus if u dont u wil be in that carboard box
                    u bout as small in tha game as a grain of sediment
                    u gave *head* so much u got *Speech Impediment
                    i dont like bitches that put their name in reverse
                    U aint *dirty* yeroc cus when i look u dont even use *1 curse*
                    u gone softer than fuckin charmin toilet paper
                    throw yur bitch on tha bed coil and rape her
                    thinkin i bite bitch u take rhymes for other people
                    spellin yur name backwardz thinkin u is decietful
                    before i rhyme i take one hit of tha bong
                    if yur name was *Notorius* on tha boardz u still couldnt be *Dead Wrong*
                    ill do it tha old fashion way and beat u wit a cord
                    u cant keystyle so go to Audio Battle Board

Comment

start the mothafuckin judging... 4sho

good luck big prom - nice verses

Comment

good luck yeroc.nice verses also.

Comment

uppin for the judges to make their decisions.. come on ya'll... vote up...

who are the judges by the way??

Comment

The judges are Two Thirds, D-Burna and Purple Haze....
                            Rhyme & Reason
                            Follow me on Twitter: @Eyerone
                            #classreunionmuzik
                            Check out my newest freestyle: Eyerone "Can't Tell Me Nothin" http://bln.kr/14VV/

Comment

vote: Prominant

Some of the punchlines were abit better thought up, and it was simpler and slightly more interesting to read.

I think you would both improve if you learnt how to invent punchlines more effectively. what I do is think of idioms [colloquial/common language] and use alternative words.

e.g.

Ya rhymes are a waist of paper - a belt made of cardboard/

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by toddmaxwell, Today, 03:58 AM
                              0 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post toddmaxwell  
                              Started by dqwhmgukogdp, Today, 03:36 AM
                              0 responses