open challange

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• open challange

yo i aint hit a battle in a long time, someone spit against me, they post up first.

rules
    no crewvotes
    20 bars max
    no dickrydin votes
    give reason for vote
    and remember
    in this battle no beef in what is said its all for fun

AND BY THE WAY WHEN ARE THEY GONNA TAKE THAT STIKKY THREAD OFF THAT SHIT WAS OVER LONG TIME AGO
    im the tecktonic plate ***** that got you shook/ put the mic down amatuer, you couldnt even sing my hook...~anonymous prophet

philisopically im the knife that is rippin the cut/ the reason that faggets wanna take them dicks out they butts//cutta for ya koke that makes ya mind right/and flows like virgin pussy cuz you know my rhyme's tight....drastik theories

almost forgot, first to five votes wins if slept on after numerous uppin's then the furthest along wit a minimum of three will be declared the winner
    im the tecktonic plate ***** that got you shook/ put the mic down amatuer, you couldnt even sing my hook...~anonymous prophet

philisopically im the knife that is rippin the cut/ the reason that faggets wanna take them dicks out they butts//cutta for ya koke that makes ya mind right/and flows like virgin pussy cuz you know my rhyme's tight....drastik theories

Comment

come on now !~

yo yo/what u think of dis/a corny white boy talkin shit/look at these tight rhymes i spit/u cant handle it/ill fuck your girl/show her da world/ready to hurl/im da one to kill you/and fill you/full of lead/right aftrer me and your girl get outta bed/she be givin me head/suckin my dick/go ahead run and tell your klick/ill kill them adn their tricks/bricks/waht it felt like hittin your skull/then i beat you ass wit a pole/taken your soul/cant stop me im on a roll/

IM gonna keep on comin till you attack/try to strike bakc/smokin your crack/then hang you bloody corpse from a rack/in my room/i'll do all of dis high off of shrooms/do it if i was sober too/dis is tru/fuck your bitch kill u and your crew/you all lil bitches dat just came outta da closet/"hi my names old skool im a faggot"/now u lost it/virginity,fucked in your ass/i be bling blingin in da upper class/slingin brass/smokin grass/and hittin da hash/cause i got da cash/so come on faggot make a responce quick/you'll still have time to suck your boy friends dick/shove it in his ass/pack his fudge hard as a brick/now u his trick/so go ahead bring dat shit/im never gonna give in or quit!

just a rhyme man...nuttin personal! LATER
      My shit my way, so fuck off!

Comment

hold uyp, i wanna make sure them rhymes arent copied like the ones you dropped in emyhr vs yeroc thread LOl

Comment

HOLD UP!

COPIED(THE CUT U SO FAST U BLOOD WILL STILL B BLUE) DIDN'T KNOW DAT WAS COPIED! dON THINK ANY OF THESE ARE EITHER!

peace

Comment

where at?

wheres your rhyme at?
            Ayo drop your verse/end up in a herse/wit your great grand muthas curse/im da one wit her purse!

COm eon man drop your rhyme(u made da challenge)

Comment

yo alivesoldier

without consideration for olskool's verse... since he didn't post it yet.. I still would say that you lost. You NEED to work on your flow a lot more. Your rhymes are TOO simplistic... then again, I have to see oldskool's verse.

Comment

yo ben outta comission a while so ill drop a spit here it goes

this is an alive soldier yes indeed/ be all you can be thats what the army need/ i waited too long to ripp a sorry ***** like you/ you couldnt have the professional touch if you was hollerin dj clue/ im the hardest muthafucka you ever seen in ya life/ i got you runnin scared like white bitches if i was oj wit a knife/ you want to fuck my girl, adultery is a sin/ fuck her in ya mind while you down wit miss jergens/ your rhymin scheme makes me wanna laugh/ he tried to make his shit look big by makin two paragraphs/ so ***** aske ya self who can ya trust/ suck dick so much your voice is like canibus/ wit missy gonna open ya mouth to give you a taste/ you bow down to a real ***** like my name was scar face/ too hot like juice when im addicted to rhyme/ if ya hunny was two nickels/ she wouldnt add to a dime/ so like the rezavoir/ my flows run like water faster/ you missin teeth jackolantern/ cartoon ***** the snaggeltooth bastard....

no beef kid

one

Comment

uppin yall dont sleep

Comment

vote=oldskool

cuz alivesoldier was just comin way elementary on that shit, plus oldskool's hit a bit harder more references to things other than shits and dicks and bricks, hahahah.

on another note alivesoldier quit droppin your verses in other peoples battles like you do on so many threads out there, dayum that just pisses people off dogg.

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                    Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 10:41 AM
                    0 responses
                    0 likes
                    Last Post Deborahlanker  
                    Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 04:45 AM
                    0 responses