• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Round 3:showdown Touni

PEEPS WHO ARE IN ROUND 3 FROM WHAT I SEE ARE AS FOLLOWS

EMYHR vs. Eyerone

so solid player vs. Prominant

the judges for round 3 are as follows,,,two thirds,d-burna, and purple haze i might grab another judge dont know yet,,,

THere two verses each verse must be 20-30 bars any thing under
    20 bars will result in DQ is that under stood>>>>the 1st first must be in by thrusday night

Last edited by emyhr; 07-31-2001, 11:16 AM.

uppin for the round 2 winners to see

Comment

yo can u make tha rules more clear to me?
      "Ive seen it all,did it all.......most of yall will pop for a minute..spit a sentence,then the game will get rid of yall" - Nas

"Im tired of you new jacks...im tired of *****z sayin they bout to blow,unless you a girl,i dont care if you bout to do that" - Royce Da 5'9''

"A few hot shells outta tha chrome,will leave you there,wit a funny smell,like gun powder cologne" - Jadakiss

"Ive been poppin,held true to my fort....im like bin laden,im bout to change the whole view of New york" - Joe Budden

"Im NBC,News time,blastin 8's..keep ya cool before you lose like....half ya face..run in ya house,cover ya mouth with maskin tape...let my chick strap on a dick,his ass get raped...everybody gotta die,why procrastinate?? you get put in a casket,for makin trashy tapes" - Cassidy

"if i pass you bass,and u spend my gravy?? then i ask for my papes,and you pretend you crazy?? i put 10 in ya AV,and pretend you payed me...leave you stuffed in a dumpster...like brenda's baby" - Cassidy

Just remember..Virginia's for Haters

Comment

since you're in round three, is it such a great idea to have the blind verses PM'd to you, cos peeps may argue that yours wasn't blind. U should all send them 2 gruesome since he's not in it anymore.

if u'r looking 4 more judges u know where i am.
        if i had a dick i know u'd be riding it

Comment

THe reason why i want them sent to me is cuz gruesome cpu is bout to dy and he dont know when,,it would suck if peeps sent them to him and they got lost u hear, If peeps dont like the idea of sending them to let them tell me and i will work it out

Comment

so when is tha Deadline for tha first verse????
            "Ive seen it all,did it all.......most of yall will pop for a minute..spit a sentence,then the game will get rid of yall" - Nas

"Im tired of you new jacks...im tired of *****z sayin they bout to blow,unless you a girl,i dont care if you bout to do that" - Royce Da 5'9''

"A few hot shells outta tha chrome,will leave you there,wit a funny smell,like gun powder cologne" - Jadakiss

"Ive been poppin,held true to my fort....im like bin laden,im bout to change the whole view of New york" - Joe Budden

"Im NBC,News time,blastin 8's..keep ya cool before you lose like....half ya face..run in ya house,cover ya mouth with maskin tape...let my chick strap on a dick,his ass get raped...everybody gotta die,why procrastinate?? you get put in a casket,for makin trashy tapes" - Cassidy

"if i pass you bass,and u spend my gravy?? then i ask for my papes,and you pretend you crazy?? i put 10 in ya AV,and pretend you payed me...leave you stuffed in a dumpster...like brenda's baby" - Cassidy

Just remember..Virginia's for Haters

Comment

the deadline is tommrow night and the deadline for both verses is friday..If u cant get in in by tommrow night let me know and i make it longer

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
              Started by Smilert, 07-14-2020, 10:51 AM
              2 responses
              0 likes
              Last Post Hellconjuror  
              Started by tryketopremiere, Today, 05:25 AM
              0 responses