Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• handi-cap battle call

2 on 1

the 1st 2 to reply to this thread vs me.

15 bar limit 4 each of you seperately & a 30 bar limit 4 me

no takers?

figures... but i don't blame you

Comment

Okay

Yr on lets wait for my partner
      Only a few of us left

Comment

Im in this t00..
        DertyHarry.CJB.Net

Comment

U drop first

Yo bandit u drop first coz its ur thread and drop tha rulz

cum on bullet we will rip this motha fucka
          Only a few of us left

Comment

Bandit...

You come here from a different board?

I'm a stuck, starving artist.
            Vincent Van Going nowhere.
            Sold my silver souls to the devil.
            Hoping he'll throw up a gold pair.
            Mostly concerned... with my own interests... as per usual.
            Foolishly pursuing the fruit of what's removable.
            Into the full view.
            Do you see me as suitable...
            to prove to the world that my beautiful dream is simply doable?

Comment

this is bandit...i just changed my name

Im the best,youre a pest,bitch,only gays shower with zest...the only battles you've won are your Dungeons `n` Dragons conquest...
              Vast is ill,frequently causing blood spills...you secretly chill?yah,like your mom is self-proclaimed blue-berry hill...
              Now days whoop ass comes in six-packs...i eat demo tracks,you signed? well,prostitution fines don't count; so talk shit & i'll brake-ya-back...
              Your skills are like my bullets..."dull"...i'll give you chills,and kill to my fullest,so be respectfull or i'll crack-ya-skull...
              You can't come at all so how are you gonna come quik...theirs not a gay bone in your body? what about your partners dick...
              I'm holding IT down, but IT's your face in the street...you tried swallowing ya tongue, just to avoid the taste of defeat...
              I'm taking two down,the next step is three...i'm like scissors,because you just can't run-with-me...
              I rip shit with no remorse...i'm the source of a brutal beating but you knew that of course,but just because i killed you,that doesn't make you a walking corpse...
              This is an out numbered battle bout...if this was a backwards land,you're a garbage can...trash goes in your mouth...
              Bandit will attack your sternum, which will burst through your chest...I'd say you were skilled, but sarcasm aint working on text...
              You can't key a verse because i just removed your finger tips...fuck bad trips,back talk me again son and i'll stitch your forehead to your lips...
              I post my verse backwards,because my text will knock you dislexic...you 2 fags aren't hungry 4 a win,you were born ana-rexic...
              Bullet and Sween dogg are great? great role models for fakes...you couldn't get your dicks sucked if they were biten by a poisonous snake...
              Another round an ya out, say me vs. you, it sounds like a rout...Kid is like the ball on new year’s, he goes down for the count...
              You best not accept, try begging, and plead off the worst...I'll go 'straight at ya stomach', if you 'feed off my verse'...
              You need to snooze in traffic, claiming your flows not wack....better then me?, I hate it when my hoes talk back...
              I'll put a bullet in this 'dark horse', then I'll use the hatchett....your best bet, just asking for a loser's bracket...
              I hate with a fury, what you'll be 'facing' is blurry...when I'm done with you, the voters will be replaced with a jury...
              I'm 'ripping the hinges' off this battle, just to 'make an entrance'...& my bars like 'suicidal immates', ya afraid to 'take the sentence'...
              It's hate & vengeance, plus pain inside movin from brain to spine...Tearing ya 'skull' through the flesh, leaving ya no 'frame of mind'...
              Ya sink in this match huh, I'm amazing, but never boasted...& if ya one of the illest about, then I'm the illest thats ever posted...
              I'm the type to trust kids, for real though, ya see, wildin is irrelevent...But Bullet said he felt it in his 'bones', so I left him freestyling as a skeleton...
              When I start to write, I'm the 'king', moving a 'rook' from its place...Then I'll dip his head in 'acid', & literally take the 'look off his face'...
              Believe me black, prepare for the class, or just the tear in ya ass...Cos ya threads got you 'gassed', so bad, peeps enter wearing a mask...
              I'll split ya bones in half too, so it's over, check the time dammit...As I drag you along the 'milkyway' spraying blood over the 9 planets...
              My rhymes granite, unbreakable, too sick, you bout to throw up...Cos ya 'records' like a dead 39 year old, 40 never 'showed up'...
              My blows cut, naw...they sever kids, & do I really need to say...That YOU might be 'bisexual', but this battle wont go 'either-way'...
              With vinyl raps, you get fucked up, like vaginal tracks...I'll stick my dick in your vertebrae, to give you 'spinal taps'...
              Quit this wack shit, you flow? Saliva must've hit traffic...I bring 'axis(axes)' to battles, and show kids how to get 'graphic'...

and yes.... i come from alot of ill boards.
              .o0O Vast The Excorsist O0o.

aka Radius

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
              Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 10:41 AM
              0 responses
              0 likes
              Last Post Deborahlanker