X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• X-TACY
    replied
    I win 5-1!!

I won this battle 5-1!! Good battle Egg yo rhyme was TIGHT i just posted (Accordin to tha votes) a slightly betta rhyme!! Id like to thank all those how posted a vote up on this board!! These battles wouldnt be up and runnin if it wasnt for u peeps!! and a special thanks to all u voters WHo voted for me!! cos of u this game is mine!! And a special thanks to all u peeps who didnt vote U'S R FUCKED!!

Nice battle!!

PEACE

Leave a comment:

• YEROC
    replied
    i dunno wh ohe is but ur name is M.I.C and his is M.I.C. with an extra period. i'd fuckin PM if i were you

Leave a comment:

• M.I.C
    replied
    Originally posted by YEROC
    overall, both of you emcees are pretty dope for jus gettin started on the boards. you displayed some tight skillz, i was impressed by what i read.

vote = x-tacy

both rhymez were better but i feel his was more mature and it had a better rhyme scheme and it showed a lot of hard hitting disses that made me wanna finish it. you seem like you've been rhyming for a while now. egg, dogg, you seem new at this but you have a certain catch to rhyming and you'll get better with time. 4sho.

both keep ur shit up.

DAMM DAWG IS WUS JUST ABOUT 2 COME ON HERE A RIP U CAUSE I THUAGHT IT WAS SUM1 STEALING YOUR NAME.DO U NO THAT FOOL WHO BE STEALING MY NAME?

Leave a comment:

• YEROC
    replied
    overall, both of you emcees are pretty dope for jus gettin started on the boards. you displayed some tight skillz, i was impressed by what i read.

vote = x-tacy

both rhymez were better but i feel his was more mature and it had a better rhyme scheme and it showed a lot of hard hitting disses that made me wanna finish it. you seem like you've been rhyming for a while now. egg, dogg, you seem new at this but you have a certain catch to rhyming and you'll get better with time. 4sho.

both keep ur shit up.

Leave a comment:

• Eggnoj
    replied
    Yeh I know dat now, I didn't know dat when I spat my first eva battle verse tho Now its fuckin up any votez 4 me :P So Im Uppin For Votez and for ppl 2 look past the fact I didnt do no dissin :D
    Peace!!

Leave a comment:

• FuGu
    replied
    yo Eggnoj, if u dont know how far 2 go just go as far as you can (till u reach the Bizarre limit ) and after u dropped ur verse tell ur opponent that ur not looking for beef or anything. trust me it works...

Leave a comment:

• Eggnoj
    replied
    I got a vote!! kewl
    Im Uppin for some more votes
    Try and look past da fact dat I didnt diss tha fuck outta X-Tacy! This was my first ever freestyle battle, and I didnt know how far 2 go B4 Causin some beef wid da disses!
    So anyways I be uppin for some votes from my peeps
    Peace Y'all

Leave a comment:

• X-TACY
    replied
    WACK!!

Yo dat reason still be WACK!!!

Leave a comment:

• Dirti-Bizness
    replied
    lol no i did read it but when i read for that long at a time i get bored

Leave a comment:

• X-TACY
    replied
    Dat was LAME!!

What a wack ass reason!! dat is SHIT!! u didnt even read tha rhymes!!

so it be 4-1 im up!! What a crappy VOTE!!

STILL UPPIN!!

PEACE

Leave a comment:

• Dirti-Bizness
    replied
    eggnoj. u get my vote. but only because im too lazy to read such a long post and keep it in one flow.

i like the shorter ones.

Leave a comment:

• X-TACY
    replied
    1 to go!!

Originally posted by FuGu187
    "im tha wigga with tha biggest uzi and it be deadly". ur the first emcee i know thats proud of bein a wigga. :D

peace [/B]
    Yo FuGu fo sho im proud to be a wigga!! i cant change my colour i must accept what i am!! yo and thanks for tha VOTE!!

I still be up 4-0

STILL UPPIN!!

PEACE

Leave a comment:

• FuGu
    replied
    yo Eggnoj, ur shit was tight and all but it wasnt a real BATTLE verse. u had sum good wordplay and i especially liked ur flow, but it was more of a Snoop Dogg verse (rappin bout ya chronic). i never felt like u were trying to hit or diss X-TACY at all. dont be afraid to offend anyone in a battle, ur opponent knows its just a battle.
    so my vote has to go to X-TACY for the simple reason that he hit harder (and his wordplay was SLIGHLTY better). i also liked this line: "im tha wigga with tha biggest uzi and it be deadly". ur the first emcee i know thats proud of bein a wigga. :D

peace

Leave a comment:

• Eggnoj
    replied
    Yo I be uppin Fo Some Votez :D I need some
    Come on My Shit Aint dat Bad
    Peace

Leave a comment:

• X-TACY
    replied
    2/3 what do yo mena?? (3-0 to me)

Originally posted by Two Thirds
    Yeah, I definitely agree with Prominant on this one. X-tacy had a really nice flow, dope rhyme scheme, and a verse full of hits...one diss after another. Good shit.

Vote = X-Tacy

Actually X, I think you're better than you realize...
    Yo 2/3 what do u mean by dat last statement?? Shit i aint dat good!! but thanks for sayin dat shit!!

3-0 yo i be up in this mutha fuckin battle!!

And i still be UPPIN for votes!!

PEACE

Leave a comment:

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
Started by Smilert, 11-24-2020, 11:40 AM
2 responses
0 likes
Last Post tkaxec