Tournament:Prominant vs. So Solid Player

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tournament:Prominant vs. So Solid Player

im bout to drop a blind verse,check it out and Vote.............

yo......................................

everyone knew id make it to round 3
    even if i hit tha *deck* u still couldnt *ground* me
    check these verses and watch as a spectacle
    take your TV cord and electricute u with tha recepticle
    I paved tha way for many people before my time
    bullet spirals thru your head and made a strait line
    I be playin *****z out wit my rhymes like that old game Doom
    U will see tha power of tha legacy it'll be soon
    after i sell tha weed ill be on yur block waitin
    u know im betta than u ***** so please stop hatin
    my rhymes is strictly for that strong minded and nuthin but ghetto
    ima take all your riches and jewels and strait Imbezzle
    im like Calfus and Nachman u like a *Lawyer* tryin to *settle*
    cus when im thru im goin to make u scream like a tea kettle
    u got a simple rhyme scheme that a child could make up
    Dont be a bitch *****,go ahead and raise tha stake up
    i rip open your stomach and grab out your intestines
    im like a dead person that snitched cus ill leave u second guessin
    Cus i got *two* *****z wit me, meet *Smith and Wesson*
    i'll find out where u live and stalk u with my scanner
    i bet u have a *poster* of me or a "Prom's tha Best" banner
    your bitch *turns me on and off* like a *Taplight*
    u are to small to carry big gunz u betta strap light
    ill put tissues up your nose and make u breath out ya mouth
    u couldnt *Rap on Beat* if u were from tha *dirty south*
    Last edited by Prominant; 08-01-2001, 12:03 AM.
    "Ive seen it all,did it all.......most of yall will pop for a minute..spit a sentence,then the game will get rid of yall" - Nas

"Im tired of you new jacks...im tired of *****z sayin they bout to blow,unless you a girl,i dont care if you bout to do that" - Royce Da 5'9''

"A few hot shells outta tha chrome,will leave you there,wit a funny smell,like gun powder cologne" - Jadakiss

"Ive been poppin,held true to my fort....im like bin laden,im bout to change the whole view of New york" - Joe Budden

"Im NBC,News time,blastin 8's..keep ya cool before you lose like....half ya face..run in ya house,cover ya mouth with maskin tape...let my chick strap on a dick,his ass get raped...everybody gotta die,why procrastinate?? you get put in a casket,for makin trashy tapes" - Cassidy

"if i pass you bass,and u spend my gravy?? then i ask for my papes,and you pretend you crazy?? i put 10 in ya AV,and pretend you payed me...leave you stuffed in a dumpster...like brenda's baby" - Cassidy

Just remember..Virginia's for Haters

UPPIN FOR SO SOLID PLAYER'S VERSE
    "Ive seen it all,did it all.......most of yall will pop for a minute..spit a sentence,then the game will get rid of yall" - Nas

"Im tired of you new jacks...im tired of *****z sayin they bout to blow,unless you a girl,i dont care if you bout to do that" - Royce Da 5'9''

"A few hot shells outta tha chrome,will leave you there,wit a funny smell,like gun powder cologne" - Jadakiss

"Ive been poppin,held true to my fort....im like bin laden,im bout to change the whole view of New york" - Joe Budden

"Im NBC,News time,blastin 8's..keep ya cool before you lose like....half ya face..run in ya house,cover ya mouth with maskin tape...let my chick strap on a dick,his ass get raped...everybody gotta die,why procrastinate?? you get put in a casket,for makin trashy tapes" - Cassidy

"if i pass you bass,and u spend my gravy?? then i ask for my papes,and you pretend you crazy?? i put 10 in ya AV,and pretend you payed me...leave you stuffed in a dumpster...like brenda's baby" - Cassidy

Comment

Still UPPIN FOR SO SOLID PAYER'S VERSE

Comment

Verse

I'm hella mesmorising on the mic; I’m even battling extra-terrestrials cuz im recognised intergalactic/
        I'ma put your vocab on a crash diet cuz it needs slimmin-aint that drastic/
        Aint I sarcastic?/
        Your rhymes are pre-set like plastic; you couldn’t ‘stretch’ into a new style if it was ‘elastic’/
        Prom you can’t last it, you aint even feelin or hearin your own rhymes/
        It aint direct, even the ‘deaf’ can describe your punchlines better in the ‘sign’ dialect/
        Like predictable horror movies, you being the victim already been given death wish/
        My shits locked, I'm 'showin up' your style more than an 'inflated' constipated blowfish/
        You can’t overpower this/
        I'm spittin hidden lyrics on the mic, u aint hearin it cuz its sublime/
        You couldn't throw a hook if your arm was a fishin line/
        I’m Rap’s version of Milosevic cuz I’m the verbal ‘dictator’ - terrorising every continent/
        Like a 'dominatrix' on tha mic in this battle you know I remain 'dominant'/
        Fuck ‘Prominent’, your alias should b the 'necrophilliac of hip-hop'/
        You 'dig' the same rhymes up and you already ‘bitin’ before I 'drop'/
        Like a ‘blind’ ‘prophet’ its ‘un-foreseeable’ to guess which direction im comin from/
        Player a.k.a Stealth, cuz MC’s can’t ‘see’ me or compromise the way I drop these bombs/
        You could call this a science lesson cuz like when acid meets alkaline im more than likely to react/
        Only way your droppin anythin ‘blind’ is by wrestling an elderly with multiple ‘cataracts’/
        You should move to Christian rap, only way your gunna ‘overcome’ me is bein resurrected in a Jesus clone/
        But I’m rap’s definition of bad luck, like choking to death on a wishbone/

~Get Castin Y'll, First To 5 Votes~

Comment

Yo My Vote Is Out to $o $olid Fo Sho: Yo Dawg Loved this part:

I'm hella mesmorising on the mic; I’m even battling extra-terrestrials cuz im recognised intergalactic/
          I'ma put your vocab on a crash diet cuz it needs slimmin-aint that drastic/
          Aint I sarcastic?/
          Your rhymes are pre-set like plastic; you couldn’t ‘stretch’ into a new style if it was ‘elastic’/

That reminded me of like some Ice Cube style shit Liked dat shit. Anyways

Vote = $o $olid

Plz Vote on the two battlez Im in rite now Dawg's

http://www.d12world.com/board/showth...&threadid=4820

&

http://www.d12world.com/board/showth...&threadid=4819

Thanx
          Peace
          **Tha New Era**

Comment

HATE TO SPOIL UR FUN, BUT THERE ARE 2 VERSES TO THIS BATTLE AND ITS VOTED ON BY JUDGES

Comment

oh

hehe Shit sorry bout that. I fucked up somethin chron
              Anywayz Peace
              **Tha New Era**

Comment

UPPIN FOR SO SOLID'S SECOND VERSE

Comment

STILL UPPIN FOR HIS SECOND VERSE

Comment

Sup...

Aight prom I know I gotta drop but ima goin out clubbin soon so I wont b online, I'll drop tomorrow, peace

Comment

vote: $o $olid

Don't get me wrong, Prominants verse had some nice lines in too, but I thought Solids was too strong..it started of well nice with a good flow and nice metaphors, and the first few lines did it. Maybe that stretch line possibly came from my two but so, the rest were good enough,

peace

Comment

SOrry haze u have to wait untill both emcees spit two verses,,,sorry and once agian not a good enough reason make them better

Comment

Sorry buddy, that vote doesnt count cus we dont let biased judges VOTE.

Comment

UPPIN FOR SO SOLID'S SECOND VERSE

Comment

Verse #2

I’m risin like a spirit from a Ouija board makin your face turn pale/
                              You couldn’t deliver anything ‘hot’ if you posted a ‘napalm’ in the mail/
                              I aint gunna prevail, like a true bitch playin ‘God’ its me that you gunna ‘hail’/
                              Its part 2 of the saga, and your already unsuccessful like a bad sequel/
                              My presence makes you ‘sweat’, that even Oprah’s and anorexics ‘weight’ is equal/
                              Can you see well? Cuz I think I’ve blinded you with raw uncut talent/
                              You couldn’t ‘visualise’ my skills if I fed you multiple ‘Hallucagen’ pills– aint I valiant/
                              When I spit, you couldn’t ‘out-speak’ me if my vocal cords and voice box ‘forfeit’/
                              Can you feel it? Cuz Like Hannibal lector im rippin the cut/
                              You couldn’t ‘step’ to me on stage if I surgically made you a third ‘foot’/
                              Like a poltergeist on the mic im makin the crowd ‘move’ without speech/
                              You ‘stick’ around and ‘feed’ off my style its like you’re raps definition of ‘Leach’/
                              Prom your skill’s not seen, battling me is useless like with the blind your playin pictionary/
                              You were Prompt to choose a screen name cuz u ripped it from the dictionary/
                              Have your vocal cords had a ‘vasectomy’? Cuz you aint ‘reproducing’ consistency/
                              Your last line of punch’s missed me and ‘vanished’ like an unknown ‘mystery’/
                              You couldn’t ‘beat me’ if you turned back time into the days of ‘slavery’/
                              Dawg your days of battle rap are history, if this was your job you wouldn’t get Promotion/
                              I spit with a force on the plastic that my style’s described as ‘poetry in motion’/
                              Like an ‘Egyptian’ your tryin to break into my ‘temple’ to ‘dig up’ my ‘legendary’ feces/
                              Your like a ‘Rubix cube’, cuz your ‘lines’ aint connectin even If you painted the pieces//

*Edited to make 2 words bold*
                              Last edited by Revenant; 08-03-2001, 04:47 PM.

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by nvvnqjzw, Today, 07:09 AM
                              0 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post nvvnqjzw  
                              Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 05:23 AM
                              0 responses