**--Droppin Tha Sick-Side--**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• **--Droppin Tha Sick-Side--**

Yo,Im droppin this crew.No disrespect,Just dont wanna be a part of this crew no-mo.I Have my reason's....Yall just dont rep.This crew enough.Im like tha only member constantly droppin shit and somewhere include SICK SIDE in there.I only stay connected to crews that do that...I Have plenty of other reasons but its to complicated.....Well no disrespect but Im out of this crew.........

all i got is two wordz: BOUT TIME. I GARUNTEE U Du THAT YOUR RHYMES AND SHIT WILL BE MUCH BETTA. CUS MY SAYING IS:WHEN U ARE IN A CREW,U OWN THEM AND THEY OWN U.HoLLa.
    "Ive seen it all,did it all.......most of yall will pop for a minute..spit a sentence,then the game will get rid of yall" - Nas

"Im tired of you new jacks...im tired of *****z sayin they bout to blow,unless you a girl,i dont care if you bout to do that" - Royce Da 5'9''

"A few hot shells outta tha chrome,will leave you there,wit a funny smell,like gun powder cologne" - Jadakiss

"Ive been poppin,held true to my fort....im like bin laden,im bout to change the whole view of New york" - Joe Budden

"Im NBC,News time,blastin 8's..keep ya cool before you lose like....half ya face..run in ya house,cover ya mouth with maskin tape...let my chick strap on a dick,his ass get raped...everybody gotta die,why procrastinate?? you get put in a casket,for makin trashy tapes" - Cassidy

"if i pass you bass,and u spend my gravy?? then i ask for my papes,and you pretend you crazy?? i put 10 in ya AV,and pretend you payed me...leave you stuffed in a dumpster...like brenda's baby" - Cassidy

Just remember..Virginia's for Haters

Comment

Tru.....

Comment

yea u be betta on ya own...fuck im the only one reppin facelesskillaz..

Comment

contro, i know i don't know you or nothin, but i think sick side is the tightest cru on this site, so before you fully decide to drop em, sleep on it first........if you haven't all ready.
          eviltwin

the beginning of the end (defeated list)

catastrophe aka controversial
          K11
          jen
          Jay Kruup
          purplehaze
          graffix
          DJ-Scidazals
          underworld (x2)
          hotacid a.k.a. kid technic
          thacrippla
          crizazy (x2)
          eggnoj
          jgravy
          DJ Adzy
          X-tacy

loses

eggnoj
          mc maximus prime
          AK47
          prominant
          revenant

peeps i lost to but beat later

eggnoj

battle record- 20-5

Comment

Vote on tha battle between me and Shit spitter cus its been up there kinda too long,HoLLa
            "Ive seen it all,did it all.......most of yall will pop for a minute..spit a sentence,then the game will get rid of yall" - Nas

"Im tired of you new jacks...im tired of *****z sayin they bout to blow,unless you a girl,i dont care if you bout to do that" - Royce Da 5'9''

"A few hot shells outta tha chrome,will leave you there,wit a funny smell,like gun powder cologne" - Jadakiss

"Ive been poppin,held true to my fort....im like bin laden,im bout to change the whole view of New york" - Joe Budden

"Im NBC,News time,blastin 8's..keep ya cool before you lose like....half ya face..run in ya house,cover ya mouth with maskin tape...let my chick strap on a dick,his ass get raped...everybody gotta die,why procrastinate?? you get put in a casket,for makin trashy tapes" - Cassidy

"if i pass you bass,and u spend my gravy?? then i ask for my papes,and you pretend you crazy?? i put 10 in ya AV,and pretend you payed me...leave you stuffed in a dumpster...like brenda's baby" - Cassidy

Comment

yeah CoN, i hear ya, the only one's reppin tha House is me and M.I.C.
              Slaughterhouse II bring the beef when it's raw

http://fugu.hgmp.mrc.ac.uk/Images/fugu2.gif

"Tha only time you got ya crowd goin back and forth
              is at ya gay peepshow when they jackin off."

"I could give a fuck about ya race
              but if ya wanna be black I could shit on your face."

-FuGu

Comment

Yeah,

Yeah i hear ya Goodson,But i aint feelin this crew no'mo.So im solo now.I Say If you have a crew,Rep. it to tha fulest to let ppl no.But Sick Side just didnt do that....O Well...

Comment

Yo

I will be willin to join, but i want con, to stay, i drop a lot of shit too an i will stick wit u

peace
                  Only a few of us left

Comment

FIRST OF CON U CANT DROP SICK SIDE>>>>U CAN DROP OUT OF IT BUT U CANT DROP IT>>>>WANT TO NO WHY>>>BECUZ MY BOY GRUESOME STARTED THAT SHIT>>>>

AND HOW CAN U BEAT PEOPLE 1-0 AND 2-1 ON UR DEFEAT LIST

Comment

Originally posted by emyhr
                      FIRST OF CON U CANT DROP SICK SIDE>>>>U CAN DROP OUT OF IT BUT U CANT DROP IT>>>>WANT TO NO WHY>>>BECUZ MY BOY GRUESOME STARTED THAT SHIT>>>>

AND HOW CAN U BEAT PEOPLE 1-0 AND 2-1 ON UR DEFEAT LIST
                      Riiiight.....Im droppin sick side=samething as im leavin this crew.I No who started tha crew,Im not dumb.......Tha 1-0 and 2-0 thing is because ppl had 5 days to vote.After 5 days that was tha tally.
                      (PPL Came in and talkd and dissed each other instead of vottin)
                      But one of them quit and said that he just wanted to see what ppl liked to hear.So after tha 2-0,He quit it and said i won...So thats that...

Comment

all love

its aight dawg..thats your decision to leave.............and whatever reasons you got for leavin is yours...if you wanna tell me why, you can PM aight??.......i still got your back anyways......you still my dawg regardless of who you roll with aight............so you aint really alone..........

--Tha Blunder--

Comment

Yeah CoNtRo, I still got your back too, I bet GRUESOME does too. But we'll have to hook up on a SICK SIDE collabo sometime maybe. Blunder, what do you think. Not a diss track just a rap by SICK SIDE. Hit me back and then we can talk to GRUESOME. Peace.
                          Peace 5 and 92, you're missed.

Comment

no disrespect but crews are fuckin weak.. like internet 'gangs' that have internent beef... we all seen slick jesus' pic on internet beef... 4sho
                            ------------------------------------
                            "He Who Makes a Beast Out of Himself, Gets Rid of the Pain of Being a Man."
                            ------------------------------------

Comment

Yes no disrespect but crews are kinda fuckin weak.cus if u are in a crew your crew members prolly expect u to vote on all of thier battles and shit and thats called CREW VOTES,so its kinda stupid to make internet crews.

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 10:41 AM
                              0 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Deborahlanker  
                              Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 04:45 AM