Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KK~420
    replied
    That just prooves that faggot EMIN3M_2001 is a pussy its been the whole weekend so im gonna put him up on my defeated list.

Leave a comment:

• KK~420
    replied
    No doubt that faggots a pussy I give him 1 more day to respond since tomorrow is the end of the week if he doesnt respond then im puttin his name down as a win by DQ.

Leave a comment:

• T Money $
    replied
    is he too scared to respond or what? wouldn't surprise me.

Leave a comment:

• KK~420
    replied
    Its mr. KK and 100% in support of sick side/ whenever your in need for a good bone call fem to dick ride/ takin shots at that bitch consider it a HOMOcide/ whenever im chasin after you with this gat, bitch you better run and hide/ with a snap of my finger I'll break your back/ and if fem_2001 can rap then so can shaq/ aint nobody gayer then fem_2001 and thats a known fact/ and dont charge me for the medical bill/ just go to church and prey for your wounds to heal/ cause im droppin verse that everyone feels/ unlike feminem_2001's poor ass when its dinner time I dont have to suck dick for a meal/ and everybody knows kk is 4 real/ dont think im playin when I claim that ive killed/ and its just like wut fugu said/ 2001 is the right year for you your expiration dates coming up consider yourself dead/ or maybe ill just give you the beating of your life instead/ but whatever it is its gonna involve pain/ tha type of pain you cant just numb up with novacane/ but fuck it whatever I just pull the triger of this gun and deliver a bullet straight to your brain.

Im waiting bitch...RESPOND!

Leave a comment:

• KK~420
    replied
    In the meen time I will be waiting for your bitch ass to respond then i'll put down my shit but im gettin sick of this shit I really wanna battle you to proove how weak you are. So get here and put down your weak shit so I can lay down my tight shit.

Leave a comment:

• KK~420
    started a topic Yo Em_2001 Lets Battle Faggot!

Yo Em_2001 Lets Battle Faggot!

I know your battling with fugu right now but im having an urge to whoop a faggot lyricly so bring your ass here and get killed after your done getting your ass kicked by fugu come here so I can finnish you off.

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
Started by woopane, Today, 02:24 AM
0 responses
1 view
0 likes
Last Post woopane
by woopane

Started by fastketousa, Today, 01:43 AM