Clear All

• Open battle

This is n open battle anyone can start
    The lyrically lost!!

Freestyle battle

some start so i can rip into u with my lyrical axe
    The lyrically lost!!

Comment

LMFAO,KID NO ONE IS PAYIN ATTENTION TO U AND YOUR LYRICAL AXE. JUS GO BACK TO WRITTIN.
      "Ive seen it all,did it all.......most of yall will pop for a minute..spit a sentence,then the game will get rid of yall" - Nas

"Im tired of you new jacks...im tired of *****z sayin they bout to blow,unless you a girl,i dont care if you bout to do that" - Royce Da 5'9''

"A few hot shells outta tha chrome,will leave you there,wit a funny smell,like gun powder cologne" - Jadakiss

"Ive been poppin,held true to my fort....im like bin laden,im bout to change the whole view of New york" - Joe Budden

"Im NBC,News time,blastin 8's..keep ya cool before you lose like....half ya face..run in ya house,cover ya mouth with maskin tape...let my chick strap on a dick,his ass get raped...everybody gotta die,why procrastinate?? you get put in a casket,for makin trashy tapes" - Cassidy

"if i pass you bass,and u spend my gravy?? then i ask for my papes,and you pretend you crazy?? i put 10 in ya AV,and pretend you payed me...leave you stuffed in a dumpster...like brenda's baby" - Cassidy

Just remember..Virginia's for Haters

Comment

prominent

thats why im in here, so i can become great.

so if u got somethin to say!
        bitch say it
        The lyrically lost!!

Comment

I JUS DID BITCH.U ARE A NOBODY AND SAYIN SHIT LIKE THAT JUS COMIN IN HERE WILL GET U A QUICK LOSS BITCH. SO WATCH AND LEARN HOW PEOPLE BATTLE THEN STEP UP AND CHALLENGE.GOD SICK AND TIRED OF FUCKIN NEWBIES WHO THINK THEY ARE THA SHIT. AND TRUST ME Du,IF YUR A ROOKIE,THA LAST PERSON U WANT TO GO UP AGAINST IS ME.
          "Ive seen it all,did it all.......most of yall will pop for a minute..spit a sentence,then the game will get rid of yall" - Nas

"Im tired of you new jacks...im tired of *****z sayin they bout to blow,unless you a girl,i dont care if you bout to do that" - Royce Da 5'9''

"A few hot shells outta tha chrome,will leave you there,wit a funny smell,like gun powder cologne" - Jadakiss

"Ive been poppin,held true to my fort....im like bin laden,im bout to change the whole view of New york" - Joe Budden

"Im NBC,News time,blastin 8's..keep ya cool before you lose like....half ya face..run in ya house,cover ya mouth with maskin tape...let my chick strap on a dick,his ass get raped...everybody gotta die,why procrastinate?? you get put in a casket,for makin trashy tapes" - Cassidy

"if i pass you bass,and u spend my gravy?? then i ask for my papes,and you pretend you crazy?? i put 10 in ya AV,and pretend you payed me...leave you stuffed in a dumpster...like brenda's baby" - Cassidy

Comment

i know u one of the best up in here, im just trying to get better
            shit when u started u probably sucked
            i need someone to go up against to get BETTER and learn the art
            The lyrically lost!!

Comment

ok now i see what u mean Du. But when u come in here,u cant be sayin shit like ima kill u wit my lyrical axe cus then people will think that u are a Narcassisstic bastard.So i aint got no beef on u du. Jus state an Open battle wit no comments like u are goin to win or shit like that and u will be strait.

Comment

sweet man, i dont have any beef wit u, i just want to get better with practice and by getting slaughtered myself. maybe when i get better i'll see where i stand against the great ones.........
                The lyrically lost!!

Comment

Yo whats goin on??

Yo Dexta r yo battlin Prom or can i rip out a verse and battle u instead???

Hola back peace!!
                  .: Ruban Bates :.
                  --------------------------------------
                  (BattlE RecorD - 25/12)

Comment

im not goin to battle him, (No offense dexta) cus then i would be called a *newbie battler* and they get no respect for battlin someone that jus got here

Comment

Yo so i can have him!!

Yp so can i battle him!! u spit first DEX its yo thread!!

PEACE
                      .: Ruban Bates :.
                      (BattlE RecorD - 25/12)

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                      Started by tkaxec, Today, 10:50 AM