Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PROMINANT or someone else GOOD...*GOOD*

i need a battle partner for a tag match at www.rapmusic.com

if you would like to battle alongside me, go there, sign up, and let me know now. i think this link will work, then click the small register button

\http://board.rapmusic.com/vb/index.php?s=

After seein some of tha stuff u put down Du,ill be your partner fo sho man.
    "Ive seen it all,did it all.......most of yall will pop for a minute..spit a sentence,then the game will get rid of yall" - Nas

"Im tired of you new jacks...im tired of *****z sayin they bout to blow,unless you a girl,i dont care if you bout to do that" - Royce Da 5'9''

"A few hot shells outta tha chrome,will leave you there,wit a funny smell,like gun powder cologne" - Jadakiss

"Ive been poppin,held true to my fort....im like bin laden,im bout to change the whole view of New york" - Joe Budden

"Im NBC,News time,blastin 8's..keep ya cool before you lose like....half ya face..run in ya house,cover ya mouth with maskin tape...let my chick strap on a dick,his ass get raped...everybody gotta die,why procrastinate?? you get put in a casket,for makin trashy tapes" - Cassidy

"if i pass you bass,and u spend my gravy?? then i ask for my papes,and you pretend you crazy?? i put 10 in ya AV,and pretend you payed me...leave you stuffed in a dumpster...like brenda's baby" - Cassidy

Just remember..Virginia's for Haters

Comment

coo coo

are you signed up?

Comment

Yeah i signed up. I got one question dough, is it audio,cus if its audio i might be able to do it and i might not.
        "Ive seen it all,did it all.......most of yall will pop for a minute..spit a sentence,then the game will get rid of yall" - Nas

"Im tired of you new jacks...im tired of *****z sayin they bout to blow,unless you a girl,i dont care if you bout to do that" - Royce Da 5'9''

"A few hot shells outta tha chrome,will leave you there,wit a funny smell,like gun powder cologne" - Jadakiss

"Ive been poppin,held true to my fort....im like bin laden,im bout to change the whole view of New york" - Joe Budden

"Im NBC,News time,blastin 8's..keep ya cool before you lose like....half ya face..run in ya house,cover ya mouth with maskin tape...let my chick strap on a dick,his ass get raped...everybody gotta die,why procrastinate?? you get put in a casket,for makin trashy tapes" - Cassidy

"if i pass you bass,and u spend my gravy?? then i ask for my papes,and you pretend you crazy?? i put 10 in ya AV,and pretend you payed me...leave you stuffed in a dumpster...like brenda's baby" - Cassidy

Comment

only 10 bars....lol...text...

i'll link ya when its set up

http://board.rapmusic.com/vb/showthr...hreadid=111409
          Last edited by purplehaze2701; 08-05-2001, 05:25 AM.

Comment

aiight Du. I can do that. Lmao................................

Comment

Yo, jus tell me one thing, Why ME??????

Comment

because you were the best person online at the time..and i needed a partner...

peace

Comment

prom..check the thread, write 10 bars..e-mail me the bars at

[email protected]

Comment

yo can u send me tha link to tha thread that i gotta look at????

Comment

Prominant....e-mail me your verse NOW

[email protected]

my verse has been up...just you to give me verse

the link is
                      http://board.rapmusic.com/vb/showthr...hreadid=111409

but just e-mail me it and i will edit my post

Comment

Yo...

Purple...I just signed up on the rapmusic board. If you need a partner in the future...

I'm a stuck, starving artist.
                        Vincent Van Going nowhere.
                        Sold my silver souls to the devil.
                        Hoping he'll throw up a gold pair.
                        Mostly concerned... with my own interests... as per usual.
                        Foolishly pursuing the fruit of what's removable.
                        Into the full view.
                        Do you see me as suitable...
                        to prove to the world that my beautiful dream is simply doable?

Comment

.editing in discussion

Comment

Yo man i told u that my Out look Express doesnt work man.U need Hotmail.com account or somethin.

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                            Started by touhidfiverr, Today, 05:13 AM
                            0 responses
                            0 likes
                            Last Post touhidfiverr  
                            Started by cbdoilcanzanauk, Today, 12:54 AM