Sure thing - 2/3 vs. Prominant.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sure thing - 2/3 vs. Prominant.

I ain't even gonna bother dropping another verse. This is the one you didn't reply to. So, reply to it.

One round. First to five. No dickriding votes. No crew votes. 20-30 bars.

You couldn't spit 'fly shit' if you dined on feasting maggots./
    You faggot. Saw that one coming, right? But it still landed./
    Find the key to beating me? Good luck, it's on another planet./
    Fuck handing you a map, you'll need an intergalactic atlas./
    Distracted by your whackness, I can't force myself to focus./
    I'm comin' from all directions, undetected like swarms of locusts./
    Fuck magic, I'll make you disappear with two words; "Hocus Pocus"/
    That's *tragic*, *no doubt* your style is worse than atrocious./
    Call me "Gravity", cuz I'm quickly bringing your whole world down./
    Pounding you into the ground like cleated shoes into a pitcher's mound./
    Cut you into so many pieces, your completed cadaver will never be found./
    Round after round, I'll bite like Tyson, so you can't hear the bell sound./
    You're gonna be OK, wait, I meant KO'd. Pardon my dyslexia./
    Looks like you've got yourself a case of the ol' emcee anorexia./
    What I mean, dawg, is that you're so far from phat, it's asinine./
    But if you had skills like mine, your "emcee weight" would be 509./
    What're you smiling for? I'll smack the shit-eating grin off your face./
    I know how "su gustas mierde", dude, but this ain't the time or place./ (su gustas mierde = you like shit)
    I'll nail you to the cross, and then invert that cruxifix./
    And when I ask you "Who's your daddy?", You'll reply "Two-Thirds Point Six!!"/

I'm a stuck, starving artist.
    Vincent Van Going nowhere.
    Sold my silver souls to the devil.
    Hoping he'll throw up a gold pair.
    Mostly concerned... with my own interests... as per usual.
    Foolishly pursuing the fruit of what's removable.
    Into the full view.
    Do you see me as suitable...
    to prove to the world that my beautiful dream is simply doable?

Up.

Here it is...reply.

Into the full view.

Comment

Heh.

I'm surprised the board's back up. Well, uppin. ...reply when you can.

Into the full view.

Comment

aiight man............................................

Yo...................................

All tha bitches in tha street call me tha *ho dad*
        u need to *refrigerate* your rhymes before they *go bad*
        If u want to battle me u get some money cus its gonna cost
        Ima leave u like that *newbie* on tha boards,*Lyrically Lost*
        Ima stripin *****z of their dignity and also their flesh
        I'll cut u up into bite size pieces so its hard for *****z to guess
        fuck an atlas,u need a step by step directions
        Nobody likes u at all,u'll get killed by your own reflection
        I got homin bullets that'll go thru your house
        under tha table,over tha lamp,and pierce strait into yur couch
        jus to hit u it'll leave a path of destruction
        Battlin me has a huge reporcussion
        U is a ***** that gone soft,ima a ***** nobody can harm
        u'll be dead in public cus im a *smooth criminal* like *Alien Ant Farm*

I blast and run by your hood till i see nuthin left
        Ima *sell out* your whole town with *weed and Crystal meth*
        When i kill u that'll be tha only thing tragic
        U is tha type of ***** to drop spittin and *star* in a *beauty
        pagent*
        Anything i hit wit this Gat im goin to Damage
        My bullets will *Devour* your body like a *Subway Sandwich*
        I'll gouge your eyes out wit a knife and make it impossible to see
        U couldnt *Break* into my house,even wit a *Key*
        Im tha hottest M.C. on tha boardz who be droppin sick lines
        Im also a secret ***** to *poison* your drink wit *stricnine*
        your rhymes are ice cold,enuff to give a me a death by frost
        mine are burnin hot,check my win list,its like a *lyrical Hollocaust*
        Ima a deranged ***** put your head in a movin jet propeller
        I rhyme so nice and *spit blind* like *hellen keller*
        u is like master P,u think u is always bout it
        treat your *tethlon* like an *american express card*,*Dont leave home witout it*
        "Ive seen it all,did it all.......most of yall will pop for a minute..spit a sentence,then the game will get rid of yall" - Nas

"Im tired of you new jacks...im tired of *****z sayin they bout to blow,unless you a girl,i dont care if you bout to do that" - Royce Da 5'9''

"A few hot shells outta tha chrome,will leave you there,wit a funny smell,like gun powder cologne" - Jadakiss

"Ive been poppin,held true to my fort....im like bin laden,im bout to change the whole view of New york" - Joe Budden

"Im NBC,News time,blastin 8's..keep ya cool before you lose like....half ya face..run in ya house,cover ya mouth with maskin tape...let my chick strap on a dick,his ass get raped...everybody gotta die,why procrastinate?? you get put in a casket,for makin trashy tapes" - Cassidy

"if i pass you bass,and u spend my gravy?? then i ask for my papes,and you pretend you crazy?? i put 10 in ya AV,and pretend you payed me...leave you stuffed in a dumpster...like brenda's baby" - Cassidy

Just remember..Virginia's for Haters

Comment

uppin for voters...........................
          "Ive seen it all,did it all.......most of yall will pop for a minute..spit a sentence,then the game will get rid of yall" - Nas

"Im tired of you new jacks...im tired of *****z sayin they bout to blow,unless you a girl,i dont care if you bout to do that" - Royce Da 5'9''

"A few hot shells outta tha chrome,will leave you there,wit a funny smell,like gun powder cologne" - Jadakiss

"Ive been poppin,held true to my fort....im like bin laden,im bout to change the whole view of New york" - Joe Budden

"Im NBC,News time,blastin 8's..keep ya cool before you lose like....half ya face..run in ya house,cover ya mouth with maskin tape...let my chick strap on a dick,his ass get raped...everybody gotta die,why procrastinate?? you get put in a casket,for makin trashy tapes" - Cassidy

"if i pass you bass,and u spend my gravy?? then i ask for my papes,and you pretend you crazy?? i put 10 in ya AV,and pretend you payed me...leave you stuffed in a dumpster...like brenda's baby" - Cassidy

Comment

Still uppin for voters

Comment

Nice Verses,,,,,,,,

Tight verses yall.....Nice Battle.......

Personally i liked Prominants verse.Really Really tight,easy easy flow.and real good metaphors and word use.....2/3's verse was pretty good but Prom's hit harder.......

Vote=Prominant

Go Vote on tha *vote*PROMINANTvsCoNtRoVeRsIaL*vote*.........

Comment

Personally i liked Prominants verse.Really Really tight,easy easy flow.and real good metaphors and word use.....2/3's verse was pretty good but Prom's hit harder.......
                This was a tight reversal on 2/3 from Prom.

great verses though, good battle 2/3

vote=prominant

Comment

battle votes: 2-0,Uppin for more voters.......................

Comment

YO they both sucked but i guess im gon' say prominant

vote=prominant
                    __ B__B__B__ __ __ __I__ __N __ __ __ __ __N__ __ __G__G__ __ __Y__ __ __ __Y__
                    __ B __ __ __B__ __ __I__ __N__N__ __ __ __N__ __G__ __ __G__ __Y__ __ __ __Y__
                    __ B __ __ __ __B__ __I__ __N__N__ __ __ __N__G__ __ __ __ __G__Y__ __ __ __Y__
                    __ B __ __ __ __B__ __I__ __N__ __N__ __ __N__G__ __ __ __ __ __ __Y __ __ Y__ __
                    __ B __ __ __B__ __ __I__ __N__ __N__ __ __N__G __ __ __ __ __ __ __Y__ __Y__ __
                    __ B __ __ __B__ __ __I__ __N__ __N__ __ __N__G __ __ __ __ __ __ __Y__ __Y__ __
                    __ B__B__B__ __ __ __I__ __N__ __ __N__ __N__G __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __Y__ __ __
                    __ B __ __ __B__ __ __I__ __N__ __ __N__ __N__G __ __G __G__G__ __ __Y__ __ __
                    __ B __ __ __B__ __ __I__ __N__ __ __N__ __N__G__ __ __ __ __G__ __ __Y__ __
                    __ B __ __ __ __B__ __I__ __N__ __ __ __N__N__G__ __ __ __ __G__ __ __Y__ __ __
                    __ B __ __ __B__ __ __I__ __N __ __ __ __ __N__ __G__ __ __G__ __ __ __Y__ __ __
                    __ B__B__B__ __ __ __I__ __N __ __ __ __ __N__ __ __G__G__ __ __ __ __Y__ __ __

Comment

3-0, Still UPPIN............................................. .

Comment

Uppin for voters.........................

Comment

Originally posted by Peel Junkee

This was a tight reversal on 2/3 from Prom.

great verses though, good battle 2/3

vote=prominant
                          I Hope that wasnt aimmed at me........

Comment

STILL UPPIN,COME ON PEOPLE............................................ ..............

Comment

yo heres a fucken vote for ya!

vote=prominent
                              __ B__B__B__ __ __ __I__ __N __ __ __ __ __N__ __ __G__G__ __ __Y__ __ __ __Y__
                              __ B __ __ __B__ __ __I__ __N__N__ __ __ __N__ __G__ __ __G__ __Y__ __ __ __Y__
                              __ B __ __ __ __B__ __I__ __N__ __N__ __ __N__G__ __ __ __ __ __ __Y __ __ Y__ __
                              __ B__B__B__ __ __ __I__ __N__ __ __N__ __N__G __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __Y__ __ __
                              __ B __ __ __B__ __ __I__ __N__ __ __N__ __N__G __ __G __G__G__ __ __Y__ __ __
                              __ B __ __ __B__ __ __I__ __N__ __ __N__ __N__G__ __ __ __ __G__ __ __Y__ __
                              __ B __ __ __B__ __ __I__ __N __ __ __ __ __N__ __G__ __ __G__ __ __ __Y__ __ __
                              __ B__B__B__ __ __ __I__ __N __ __ __ __ __N__ __ __G__G__ __ __ __ __Y__ __ __

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 07:16 PM
                              0 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Deborahlanker  
                              Started by tkaxec, Today, 10:50 AM