-vote--PROMINANT-vs-CoNtRoVeRsIaL--VOTE-

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• -vote--PROMINANT-vs-CoNtRoVeRsIaL--VOTE-

No dickridin,crew or freind votes.....30 Bar max......First to 5.......

Blind Verse......

Yo,This is a diss 2 a punk ass ***** named PROMINANT/You
    Against me?You no im gonna be dominant/Snatch off ur head with my hand.....Im palmin it/You claim you can hurt my body but ur not harmin it/You think ur tha best after this verse im gonna squash ya confidence/Grab a rusty screwdriver and slice open ur esaphugus/Leavin ya body mangled and tangled when i bust tha 44/I'll treat you like trash as if you was a dirty whore/I'll cutchya up with a chainsaw and leave ya body parts spellin Just another victim on tha floor/Step 2 this and getchya fucken body tore/I'll leave ya brain sore from my lyricz/Have you seein dead spirits and ill manually cutchya eternal lights off/Im malice and will macerate your body from hard to soft/And lave ya whole fucken head shot off/After this verse your gona be shut down like microsoft/Without a second thought,im cockin my hammer back and lettin my guns go off just to watch ur body collapse/Your lyricz bore me into a nap/You couldnt touch me,even if i gave you dap/I'll shove a baseball bat threw ur skull into ur back and leave ya spinal cord tapped/........You fuck up my thread with ur "come vote on my battle" post/They dont wanna vote on ur weak lyricz,they vottin for mines,they no im dope/I'll hang you from a tree with barbed wire,Fuck a rope/Keep fuckin with my prominant and get chocked/I'll roll you up and smoke you as if u were weed and i just took a toke/Dont hit me back,you'll just provoke this RABID DOG /Found Lyrically atten and ur bones nawed/Your just a bitch and AK47's stealin my sayins,aint that some shit/You wouldnt be hot even if u was gettin repeatdly hit/Your lyricz are more wacked than a dick/
    You couldnt ahng on to me even if u was a tick......

Comment

oh shit!!!
      that was one dope ass rhyme FO SHO

Comment

Thankz......UPPIN.....

Thankz AcId........

UPPIN FOR PROMINANTS VERSE.....UPPIN....

Comment

Haha now this mutherfucker's gonna try to beef cuz he thinks I stole his nickname, when in fact I had it first.
          Peace 5 and 92, you're missed.

Comment

C'mon dawg I'm not gonna beef with you. I never even saw a freestyle or whatever with you using anything like that. I came up with it on my own. I've had it up for a month or so, why are you just complaining now? But whatever, I'm keeping it up there. You show me the thread too.

Comment

OK I saw the thread with Freestylin Don. That date was July 15. I first used The Lyrical Don in a battle against KrOnic. The battle thread was deleted the day after we both posted so no one won. I remember for a fact that I used it against him, no doubt in my mind. The next day after that, KrOnic posted a thread asking what happened to it. I replied that I didn't know and I would ask Dirty JIM. No one knew what happened to it. But the funny think is, the date of that thread was July 12. 3 days before you posted your Freestylin Don battle. I never used that nickname so I never even saw it. So if my post was July 12, and the battle took place about 2 days before that, I don't think I stole it from you. Yeah you can say without the proof of the thread cuz it was deleted that I'm making it up, but in fact I'm not. Just thought I'd clear it up for you.

Comment

ok,yall *****z wanna jock tha name........................................

yo...............................................

fuck tha controversy,ima settle this shit for good
                fuck shootin your house, ima hit your hood
                I'm takin over this game for tha rest of tha remainder
                *brace* for impact as i hit rite thru your *retainer*
                u know u want rhymes from a balla like me
                u couldnt detect me if u had *caller ID*
                u really wanna know what my name stands for?
                trust me its not for ones who dont like blood and gore
                *P*ermanently - *R*eroutin - *O*ther - *M*uthafuckas thats all
                i jus pick up nine millemeters when my gats fall
                I'll pick bullets outta u and use them as dispersal
                Your style is not talked about so why is your name controversial??
                u jus another M.C. tryin to be in tha top ten man
                I'll wire tha explosives to tha back of your saddan
                when u get scared u try and hide tha dope
                I'll make u see *double* like i was a *Kaliedescope*
                dont mess wit Prom or i'll show a blast of power
                fuck bein a *minute man* im goin to last for *hourz*
                I'll watch your body decompose as i take a stick and start to poke
                your rhymes are like *marlon wayans*,everything is a *big joke*
                i'll shove a bomb in your Larnyx and listen to your throat tick
                tha only thing U'll be palmin is tha tip of my dick
                my power shows that im glowin and mean
                your face looks like it got in a fite with a sewing machine
                I'll cut a hole in yor throat and stick a tube down your windpipe
                Im goin to *cut* u in *different sections* like u was a *pin stripe*
                Ima take that rusty nail and stab u so u can get a tetnis shot
                i'll take my GAT, shoot u up, and play a game of connect tha dots
                u go both ways thats why u like to suck cocks
                u couldnt get *Money,Power,or Respect* from me or tha *LOX
                Last edited by Prominant; 08-07-2001, 01:44 AM.
                "Ive seen it all,did it all.......most of yall will pop for a minute..spit a sentence,then the game will get rid of yall" - Nas

"Im tired of you new jacks...im tired of *****z sayin they bout to blow,unless you a girl,i dont care if you bout to do that" - Royce Da 5'9''

"A few hot shells outta tha chrome,will leave you there,wit a funny smell,like gun powder cologne" - Jadakiss

"Ive been poppin,held true to my fort....im like bin laden,im bout to change the whole view of New york" - Joe Budden

"Im NBC,News time,blastin 8's..keep ya cool before you lose like....half ya face..run in ya house,cover ya mouth with maskin tape...let my chick strap on a dick,his ass get raped...everybody gotta die,why procrastinate?? you get put in a casket,for makin trashy tapes" - Cassidy

"if i pass you bass,and u spend my gravy?? then i ask for my papes,and you pretend you crazy?? i put 10 in ya AV,and pretend you payed me...leave you stuffed in a dumpster...like brenda's baby" - Cassidy

Just remember..Virginia's for Haters

Comment

hey..... well i liked this from CoNtRoVeRsIaL
                  /After this verse your gona be shut down like microsoft/Without a second thought,im cockin my hammer back and lettin my guns go off just to watch ur body collapse/
                  and this is what i really liked from Prominant
                  *brace* for impact as i hit rite thru your *retainer*u know u want rhymes from a balla like me
                  u couldnt detect me if u had *caller ID*
                  vote= Prominant

I think he had better flow and was more unique. well peace!

Comment

battle vote: 1-0. UPPIN for voters!!!!
                    "Ive seen it all,did it all.......most of yall will pop for a minute..spit a sentence,then the game will get rid of yall" - Nas

"Im tired of you new jacks...im tired of *****z sayin they bout to blow,unless you a girl,i dont care if you bout to do that" - Royce Da 5'9''

"A few hot shells outta tha chrome,will leave you there,wit a funny smell,like gun powder cologne" - Jadakiss

"Ive been poppin,held true to my fort....im like bin laden,im bout to change the whole view of New york" - Joe Budden

"Im NBC,News time,blastin 8's..keep ya cool before you lose like....half ya face..run in ya house,cover ya mouth with maskin tape...let my chick strap on a dick,his ass get raped...everybody gotta die,why procrastinate?? you get put in a casket,for makin trashy tapes" - Cassidy

"if i pass you bass,and u spend my gravy?? then i ask for my papes,and you pretend you crazy?? i put 10 in ya AV,and pretend you payed me...leave you stuffed in a dumpster...like brenda's baby" - Cassidy

Comment

yo both of you spit some tight verses and I have muxh respect for the both of you. but I think Prominant just had a bit of an edge with his complexity. I loved the caller id line and pin stripe line both were very cool. Good job to the both of you.

vote=prominant
                      I'm convinced future MC's are sending robots back in time
                      as we speak to kill my mother before I'm born

Comment

Still Uppin..............................

Comment

FIrst off COn i never lost nothing that qoute is from the sween dogg league thread when i havent battle in that yet so i didnt lose shit,,,talking like u can beat someone wit ur 2-0 vic

Comment

its 2-0,uppin for more votes..................

Comment

prominant

hey yo that was off da hook dawg like dat shit.
                              con-ur shit was cool 2 but prominant just gets in there wid my vote

PeAcE...
                              shit can happen?
                              nah fuck dat!
                              SHIT HAPPENS!!!

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by dechanterait36, Today, 05:20 AM
                              0 responses