HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Taking a Break from this Board... READ ME.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• emyhr
    replied
    COMING SOON

Leave a comment:

• scarface
    replied
    ill have posted within 2 and a 1/2 hours

peace

Leave a comment:

• Two Thirds
    replied
    ::

Aight. I've been asked by a few people now. I'll stick around for the duration of the tournament. You all just PLEASE try and post up ASAP.

Yeroc - Yeah, you should've been on that list. Slipped my mind. Sorry 'bout that. And I defninitely feel what you're saying about the battling going on now. I don't really have any other purpose on this board though, so that's why I'm just gonna be avoiding it altogether.

So, DaLux and Scarface - get a move on it.

Haze and So Solid...you too.

E-mail or PM me when you've posted.

Leave a comment:

• DaLux
    replied
    emial him the verses, or some shit, dunno

Leave a comment:

• scarface
    replied
    ok cool 2/3rds but wats the deal wit your tourny?

Leave a comment:

• Narcosis
    replied
    yo, id like to say thanx to 2/3's for that compliment. I've never posted a verse on the bored at all, but often go around and give detailed votes on battles and shit, and help out peeps who having problems. Just like to say cheers for noticing me
    peace

Leave a comment:

• Two Thirds
    replied
    Eyo.

"OK MAN. Well i guess now WE KNOW WHO BROUGHT TALENT AS MUCH AS EGO NOW DONT WE???? "

It's all a matter of taste. I posted this battle up on rapmusic.com and I got the votes. As for my list...you aren't #9. The last 5 weren't in any particular order. You could very well be #6. I just didn't feel like taking the time to sort it all out.

Scarface - I got the same Numark tables and mixer. Shit is difficult, but I'm spending more time with the drum machine (Boss Dr. Rhythm 770) right now just busting out some drum breats. Some shit's whack, and some is fucking hot. But I'm more into the abstract underground sound; ie Anticon, Co-Flow, MHz, etc, so my shit's definitely off-the-wall with those influences.

Leave a comment:

• scarface
    replied
    damm , ok well this sux ,thisd is just a suggestion if u gonna have the time to check your e-mail surely you could have the time to peep a few verse and judge a winner , it would only take a couple mins , it just wouldnt be the same e-mailin it to you, nah mean? but watever u decide , yo wat tables and mixer u get man? im rockin 2 numarktt100s and numark 1001 , takes a lot of practise and dedication2 get good ,
    take it easy man

ps.im not bein cocky but if ever bothered to battle here regularly id easily make the top . 5 ,

Leave a comment:

• YEROC
    replied
    can't believe you left me off that list dogg... when i've beaten some/most of those emcees on there. anyways, i'm not takin a break form the board but i am breaking from battling becuz it's corrupt and fucked up cuz of DICKRYDERS.

Leave a comment:

• the invincible
    replied
    aight, i jas took around 10 mins o f my time to rip SWEENDOG, and i know he aint the top of this board, so whoever thinks they the top, bring it!

peace

Leave a comment:

• Psycho69
    replied
    Originally posted by BINGY
    Why the fuck do u keep postin dat?
    geez..

Leave a comment:

• BINGY
    replied

Leave a comment:

• +_Tha GodFather_+
    replied
    tut tut

im underated as usuall, i will show u all. the leauge decides it.
    and 2/3 i coulnt give a shit bout u leavin, damn

Leave a comment:

• the invincible
    replied
    ay yo, im callin out THE ILLEST ON THIS BOARD, butplease hurry up and respond soon, cos damn, im gettin bored...

peace

Leave a comment:

• Prominant
    replied
    hmmmmmm.......................Since u dont think its an opinion im offended now. number 9????? OK MAN. Well i guess now WE KNOW WHO BROUGHT TALENT AS MUCH AS EGO NOW DONT WE???? THOUGHT I WAS ALL TALK AND NO SHOW BUT I JUS SHOWE THAT IM CAPABLE OF BEATING U AND MOST OF THA *****Z ON THA LIST. WAIT A MINUTE DID I SAY CAPABLE???? I MEANT ALREADY DID BEAT U. SORRY....... BUT ITS OK THOUGH
    WE WILL SEE WHO IS NUMBER 9 WHEN GET FINISHED.....................................

Leave a comment:

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
Started by Heridan, 06-26-2021, 06:05 AM
2 responses
0 likes
Last Post Zavylon
by Zavylon

Started by Deborahlanker, Yesterday, 11:02 AM