Damn Dirty Heads Vote

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn Dirty Heads Vote

it seems to me that no one has a problem battling others and expecting to get votes on their shit, when they sleep on everyone else's stuff. its always the same 4 or 5 G's votin' on the battles. I know we all can do better than this. And almost all of the posts have like 3 votes after the damn thread has been viewed over a hundred times. that's ridiculous. so everyone work together and if you take the time to read it please take the time to vote. not just talking about my battles but everyone's cuz madd tite verses are gettin slept on. thanks for your efforts to all who are gonna try and reverse this horrible trend and if not then fuck you and leave the battle board.

Look jus point them out tha ones u want people to vote on.And YALL people need to get one thing strait,Jus cus u ask someone to vote on yur stuff,doesnt mean hey are goin to vote for u.And to those people who dont like to vote,think of it this way:more times u vote more posts u get.HoLLa
    "Ive seen it all,did it all.......most of yall will pop for a minute..spit a sentence,then the game will get rid of yall" - Nas

"Im tired of you new jacks...im tired of *****z sayin they bout to blow,unless you a girl,i dont care if you bout to do that" - Royce Da 5'9''

"A few hot shells outta tha chrome,will leave you there,wit a funny smell,like gun powder cologne" - Jadakiss

"Ive been poppin,held true to my fort....im like bin laden,im bout to change the whole view of New york" - Joe Budden

"Im NBC,News time,blastin 8's..keep ya cool before you lose like....half ya face..run in ya house,cover ya mouth with maskin tape...let my chick strap on a dick,his ass get raped...everybody gotta die,why procrastinate?? you get put in a casket,for makin trashy tapes" - Cassidy

"if i pass you bass,and u spend my gravy?? then i ask for my papes,and you pretend you crazy?? i put 10 in ya AV,and pretend you payed me...leave you stuffed in a dumpster...like brenda's baby" - Cassidy

Just remember..Virginia's for Haters

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by Billy Sexcrime, 02-14-2010, 12:26 PM
    41 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post Mark Ultra  
    Started by Drishk, Today, 06:49 AM