you must give a reason with yuor vote
    you must have at least 30 posts
    no dickryding, no crew votes NO BEEF
    um, keep it at between 10-25 bars
    u drop first, since i had to last time, ill drop it later tonight
    [email protected]
    HOLLA

Yo,Playa......

I'll hitchya later cause i have to go to work again...........Its bout 2 over here,i gotta be there at 6..I'll hitchya tomorrow,sorry for tha delay....

Comment

Fuck it,I Cant sleep so i thought i would hithcya back....

My Blind Verse.......(22 Bars)
      Yo,You might be *Hotacid* But you still couldn't hurt me/Even if your wack rhymes was made by *Viper Car Alarms* they still wouldnt alert me/Even if you a whore,you still wouldnt be a *Dirty Head*/Im quick 2 pull out tha 45 and fill ur pathetic body with led/But i might just *Lyricaly* eat you instead,I Feats on tha dead/After this Battle you wont be able to tell if ur shirt was white or red,from tha blood shed by tha repeated blows of my fist to your head/An early death bed is where you'll be after fuckin with CoN./The Real LYRICAL DON,Im strappin ur bitch ass to a bomb *Boom*/When you respond,Is when ya life prevails doom/
      When i beat you,Dont get all sad and gloomed/I'll chew you up and swallow u as if you was a mushroom/You beat me once so now you assume you can do it again?/Stop pre-writtin bitch before i stab you with ur pen/You wouldnt be bad even if you commited a sin/My lyricz are strong as steel,while urs is more weak and easily bends like tin/Once again im shuttin your lyrical door/Cause im rippin you a new asshole,even bigger than before/
      I Cant belive you wanted more/Im *Lightin* you up and *Smokin* you like a *Newport*/You couldnt *Burn* me even if you gave me *Genital Warts*/Just like *Napster* im *Shuttin you down*/When i unload rounds ur new home will be under tha ground/Your just like a *Broke Radio*,When i come around u dont *Make A Sound*/Just like *Susan Smith's* kids,You'll be found *Drownd*................................/

Comment

nice verse

aiyyo, aiyyo,
        you are nothing compared to a con-artis//
        your tha dull knife in the shed while im the sharpest//
        my ego aint big but yours is the largest//
        to bad ima crush ya ego, cause im about to reminisce//
        people try to hold me back from ripping ya ass ,... but im reluctant//
        I'll cut you and watch you bleed,... just for the fun of it//
        I'm one nice emcee, remember when i ripped you?, cause you were talkin shit//
        ah yes the past is the greatest, to bad ya only got worse, now your considered the lamest, so you can just shove it//
        I'm H0TAciD a.k.a the unstoppable//
        every time i spit a verse people say it's..remarkable//
        why do you think you can beat me...do you think its achiveiable?//
        When MC's hear my rhyme's..they say..it's relievable//
        unlike your's, they should kick out the back door//
        either that or use it as a mop, to clean up the floor//
        anyway you look at it, your shit brings all of usbore//
        im forever lastin, while your about to become nevermore//
        the only good thing about you is that...your herbaceous//
        ya see..when i eat you up, i won't spit you out cause your nutricious//
        to bad herb's smell like shit and look like shit, yea bitch thats what i said//
        back the fuck off me before i drop 5 bullets in you to fill you up with led//
        aiyyo me and you are different, were mad diverse//
        your rhyme's leave ya open for the kill, to leave you ina hearse//
        now back the fuck up, before i get absurd//
        im lyrically blessed, while your the kid emcee's never.....heard

VOTE FO SHO

Comment

Damn Dem both some ill verses, I'd call a tie if I could but theres gotta be a winner, and I know how annoying it is when nobody votez. Soo hmmmmmmm.....
          Loved da beginnin of da rhyme of HotAcids, but I gotta say that Cons wuz just hittin hard from start to finish, Dat is one fuckin Tight Verse Con :D
          Anyways No Beef or nothin but Vote = Controversial
          Both those verses were ill!!! Both a y'all keep up tha good work FO Sho!!

Yo Check out dis Newbie battle I be in, we need more Votez somethin Chronic. Thx
          http://www.d12world.com/board/showth...&threadid=5322
          :D
          Peace
          **Tha New Era**

Comment

fuck!
            uppin for more votes
            1-0 controversial

Comment

DIEM!!!!!!!!!!!!! that was a good fuckin battle fellas. anyways, i had it pretty much even until i decided one line did it for me. Con. you just hid harder and this line was straight sick.

Just like *Susan Smith's* kids,You'll be found *Drownd*...............................

nice job HOTAciD, you are one of only a few newbies who has even closely hung wit Con. in a battle.

vote=controversial

Comment

Much Love yall.........

2-0.....Me...
                Yo,HoTAcId..
                I Aint gonna lie,I Thought you had me lol.Your verse was tight dog.May tha best freestyler win ....

UPPIN FOR YALLS VOTES..

Comment

Hye yall, i aint sure if ive hit 30 yet but ill vote newyas, id vote con, there where both fucking great verses but cons hit hard from begginin to end, my vote probs wnt count, ah well, keep it up dogz

vote = con

Comment

here we go

Guys, Guys, wot r u doin to me, its solid to decide..............
                    ok, my vote goes to hotacid coz his vocab, jus tipped me to vote for him, con, ur vocab was also great, but i hav decided, sorry

VOTE~HOTAcid

Good luck
                    Only a few of us left

Comment

O damn o damn O DAMN!! That was some tight battle, damn this is gonna be a tough decision to decide, both controversial and HotAcid had some tight as rhymes and disses, but in my opinion HotAcid had some tighter rhymes, the words fit like a puzzle, even though cons were good, but my vote has to go to HotAcid. Now this race is even closer, remember it doesn't matter who wins, it's just a tournament on the board so both keep it up!
                      Who the hell do you think I am?!

Comment

uppin

damn i saw it was 3-0 and i was saying to myself,''does con think i am the only one who beat him?LOL'', neways yo thanx for the votes and con, tight ass verse fo sho

Comment

yo my vote goes to HOT AciD cus his rhyme scheme was hot,tha way he flowed words together was amazing like:

you are nothing compared to a con-artis//
                          your tha dull knife in the shed while im the sharpest//
                          my ego aint big but yours is the largest//

&

unlike your's, they should kick out the back door//
                          either that or use it as a mop, to clean up the floor//
                          anyway you look at it, your shit brings all of usbore//

he is bringin a new style to tha board with his rhymin technique of rhymin three sentences instead of two and usin diverse words.

Vote= HOT AciD
                          "Ive seen it all,did it all.......most of yall will pop for a minute..spit a sentence,then the game will get rid of yall" - Nas

"Im tired of you new jacks...im tired of *****z sayin they bout to blow,unless you a girl,i dont care if you bout to do that" - Royce Da 5'9''

"A few hot shells outta tha chrome,will leave you there,wit a funny smell,like gun powder cologne" - Jadakiss

"Ive been poppin,held true to my fort....im like bin laden,im bout to change the whole view of New york" - Joe Budden

"Im NBC,News time,blastin 8's..keep ya cool before you lose like....half ya face..run in ya house,cover ya mouth with maskin tape...let my chick strap on a dick,his ass get raped...everybody gotta die,why procrastinate?? you get put in a casket,for makin trashy tapes" - Cassidy

"if i pass you bass,and u spend my gravy?? then i ask for my papes,and you pretend you crazy?? i put 10 in ya AV,and pretend you payed me...leave you stuffed in a dumpster...like brenda's baby" - Cassidy

Just remember..Virginia's for Haters

Comment

Another good battle. Here are some lines from Controversial that i thought were really good:

"Im *Lightin* you up and *Smokin* you like a *Newport*/You couldnt *Burn* me even if you gave me *Genital Warts*/"

"You beat me once so now you assume you can do it again?/Stop pre-writtin bitch before i stab you with ur pen/You wouldnt be bad even if you commited a sin/My lyricz are strong as steel,while urs is more weak and easily bends like tin/
                            "

I thought those rhymes were really good. But here are some lines by Hot Acid:

"why do you think you can beat me...do you think its achiveiable?//
                            When MC's hear my rhyme's..they say..it's relievable// "

"aiyyo me and you are different, were mad diverse//
                            your rhyme's leave ya open for the kill, to leave you ina hearse//
                            now back the fuck up, before i get absurd//
                            im lyrically blessed, while your the kid emcee's never.....heard
                            "

That wuz a really good close out line. I think that closing lines like that end like that can win battles and DEFINITELY won this one. It wuz a good battle by both, but i think it should have definitely been 2 verses. Good blind verse to Controversial, but im gonna hafta go with Hot Acid.

VOTE=HotAcid
                            Rhyme & Reason
                            Follow me on Twitter: @Eyerone
                            #classreunionmuzik
                            Check out my newest freestyle: Eyerone "Can't Tell Me Nothin" http://bln.kr/14VV/

Comment

well looks like the votes are at 4-3 in favor of hotacid. and i think that this was a tough ass battle. both of ya'll basically put ur hearts into it and i love seeing battles this fuckin tight. i don't like being the one to do this but..

vote = hotacid

becuz his rhyme structure was nice, it hit hard as hell, it had quick punchlines, didn't beat around the bush, got right to the point. controversial, your verse was tight. i like both ya'll, keep up ur rhyming. congrats hotacid.
                              Last edited by YEROC; 08-09-2001, 03:52 PM.
                              ------------------------------------
                              "He Who Makes a Beast Out of Himself, Gets Rid of the Pain of Being a Man."
                              ------------------------------------

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by Drishk, 09-23-2020, 06:49 AM
                              2 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Smilert
                              by Smilert