I wish it was all fun and games but the price of fame is high
    and some cant pay the way
    still trapped in what you rapping about
    tell me what happened when you lost
    the route you took started collapsing
    no fans no fame no respect no change no women
    and everybody shittin on your name

Cypress

first off, 'X' marks tha spot///where 'chronics' body jus done dropped///shit if yall was redlights, i still wouldn't stop///and your rhyme schemes all outa wack///you couldn't rhyme two words if dr.suess had your back///shit cause its a good flow that 'X-lax' ('x'lacks)///if I sewed your asshole closed, you still couldn't back your shit up///cause my rhymes'll hit you harder than your abusive father///and no, i wont touch there like him, so dont even bother///talkin bout how you never win anything///the answers right there, read your verse over again///or is it just cause you lack oxygen in your brain///cause when it comes to hurtful gas levels, im 'pro pain'(propane)///i think you should throw in the towel soon///cause you bout to get a cerebral harpoon///i'll cut off your head just to watch it roll///kick it around like its the superbowl///show you what its like to 'touch down'///cause you still dreamin and aint ever gonna be found///oh wait, thats a lie, you float when you drown///that means i gotta find some rocks and knot'em///so's your ass will 'sink to the bottom'///and just when you think you couldn't get any lower///your wrong, you botomed,and ICP is one over///if you didn't read carefully,and cathed up on it///i just did like your mom during pregnacy, and smoked 'chronic'

Comment

aight...

aight...nice one...tight...to tell you...i'm still learnin...so now we need someone to vote.....uhm...some guys...
      You wanna be a rap superstar in the biz
      and take shit from people who dont know what it is
      I wish it was all fun and games but the price of fame is high
      and some cant pay the way
      still trapped in what you rapping about
      tell me what happened when you lost
      the route you took started collapsing
      no fans no fame no respect no change no women
      and everybody shittin on your name

Cypress

Comment

sorry...

vote=blunda
        __ B__B__B__ __ __ __I__ __N __ __ __ __ __N__ __ __G__G__ __ __Y__ __ __ __Y__
        __ B __ __ __B__ __ __I__ __N__N__ __ __ __N__ __G__ __ __G__ __Y__ __ __ __Y__
        __ B __ __ __ __B__ __I__ __N__N__ __ __ __N__G__ __ __ __ __G__Y__ __ __ __Y__
        __ B __ __ __ __B__ __I__ __N__ __N__ __ __N__G__ __ __ __ __ __ __Y __ __ Y__ __
        __ B __ __ __B__ __ __I__ __N__ __N__ __ __N__G __ __ __ __ __ __ __Y__ __Y__ __
        __ B __ __ __B__ __ __I__ __N__ __N__ __ __N__G __ __ __ __ __ __ __Y__ __Y__ __
        __ B__B__B__ __ __ __I__ __N__ __ __N__ __N__G __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __Y__ __ __
        __ B __ __ __B__ __ __I__ __N__ __ __N__ __N__G __ __G __G__G__ __ __Y__ __ __
        __ B __ __ __B__ __ __I__ __N__ __ __N__ __N__G__ __ __ __ __G__ __ __Y__ __
        __ B __ __ __ __B__ __I__ __N__ __ __ __N__N__G__ __ __ __ __G__ __ __Y__ __ __
        __ B __ __ __B__ __ __I__ __N __ __ __ __ __N__ __G__ __ __G__ __ __ __Y__ __ __
        __ B__B__B__ __ __ __I__ __N __ __ __ __ __N__ __ __G__G__ __ __ __ __Y__ __ __

Comment

dont sleeeeeppppp....zzzzz....!!!!!

uppin..c'mon yall vote

Comment

i'd vote but i already did lol... why aintchu replyin to me PM any more?
            __ B __ __ __ __B__ __I__ __N__ __N__ __ __N__G__ __ __ __ __ __ __Y __ __ Y__ __
            __ B __ __ __B__ __ __I__ __N __ __ __ __ __N__ __G__ __ __G__ __ __ __Y__ __ __

Comment

uppies

Comment

uppin

Comment

VOTE=Blunda chronic, to start off with, you need to make ur shit rhyme

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                  Started by Drishk, Today, 06:49 AM
                  1 response
                  0 likes
                  Last Post Lipa
                  by Lipa

Started by Rapsodia, Today, 04:22 AM