Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Open Challenge Bitch

cmon u bitches
    __ B__B__B__ __ __ __I__ __N __ __ __ __ __N__ __ __G__G__ __ __Y__ __ __ __Y__
    __ B __ __ __B__ __ __I__ __N__N__ __ __ __N__ __G__ __ __G__ __Y__ __ __ __Y__
    __ B __ __ __ __B__ __I__ __N__N__ __ __ __N__G__ __ __ __ __G__Y__ __ __ __Y__
    __ B __ __ __ __B__ __I__ __N__ __N__ __ __N__G__ __ __ __ __ __ __Y __ __ Y__ __
    __ B __ __ __B__ __ __I__ __N__ __N__ __ __N__G __ __ __ __ __ __ __Y__ __Y__ __
    __ B __ __ __B__ __ __I__ __N__ __N__ __ __N__G __ __ __ __ __ __ __Y__ __Y__ __
    __ B__B__B__ __ __ __I__ __N__ __ __N__ __N__G __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __Y__ __ __
    __ B __ __ __B__ __ __I__ __N__ __ __N__ __N__G __ __G __G__G__ __ __Y__ __ __
    __ B __ __ __B__ __ __I__ __N__ __ __N__ __N__G__ __ __ __ __G__ __ __Y__ __
    __ B __ __ __ __B__ __I__ __N__ __ __ __N__N__G__ __ __ __ __G__ __ __Y__ __ __
    __ B __ __ __B__ __ __I__ __N __ __ __ __ __N__ __G__ __ __G__ __ __ __Y__ __ __
    __ B__B__B__ __ __ __I__ __N __ __ __ __ __N__ __ __G__G__ __ __ __ __Y__ __ __

aight, invince is ehre to take yah challenge...drop somethin, ill respond within 10 afta...

pz
    playformore.org , One Year Millionaire Blog

Comment

well? are yu scared of Invince?

Comment

Mellow out bitch I thought I knew ya took the time to throw my lovin' into ya screw ya cuz now you got me sittin in the sewer I'm through with all them roller coaster rides see, I ain't forgot about the knots that you been tieing with my insides I dropped my pride without you I was sure to die I tried with cash and all I could, to make it last now I accepted that was in the past I know you love me loved me like a piece of trash but at first you were so sweet couldn't go without seein your face for an hour so sour it all became a hassle you were even living in my castle just to use me and verbally abuse me that's not the way I'm running my shop it took a while to see the light before I stopped and you got dropped off it's over, probably I'll be sweating it but in the long run you'll be the one regrettin' it maybe you won't, maybe you will but baby, you're still about as real as a three dollar bill, no one to blame but you look at them blame me ohh ohh, I sound like a bitch a little bitch in heat with all that anger that I'm feelin' bitch I think it's heat another spit tale just another spit tale thanks for the lesson now get your shit and hit the trail we know I'm coming from the old school you damn fool intensity is something that I'm made of and certainly I'm not afraid of a little smack in the face thanks for the taste
        __ B __ __ __ __B__ __I__ __N__ __N__ __ __N__G__ __ __ __ __ __ __Y __ __ Y__ __
        __ B __ __ __B__ __ __I__ __N __ __ __ __ __N__ __G__ __ __G__ __ __ __Y__ __ __

Comment

that took forever, and i read it and was like........

** staa-art this **

arent yu kinda embaressed that yur CLOWN-NAME, SOUNDS-LAME/
          when adventurers ventured to yur house, they FOUND-GAYS/

** lets go **

yu DOUBTFUL, so we castrate yah, and watch yu get a MOUTH-FULL/
          drinken-semen, be gettin yu horny, and implements yur AROUSAL/
          yu say yur "ill" yur lying, the fuccen "truth" is what yu TWISTED/
          son, yah "stretch" the truth more than PUSSYs being "FISTED"/
          hmmm, yah life is what im sta-BING-Y? cos yah spreadin WHACKNESS/
          illness? yah LACK-THIS, leave ya more molded and shaped then PLASTIC/
          damn YOU-LYER, ima put yu in yur "place" more then a SCREWDRIVER/
          eatin MCs? fucc it, i "burn" em and start a FOOD-FIRE, and leave on 2-TIRES/
          takin "back" what yu "say"....wont help, now yu jas talkin BACK-WORDS/
          yur all-NOUN, yu LACK-VERBS, befo' i finish yah, any LAST-WORDS?/
          i dont kill yu myself i pass yu around alot,like a LIT-JOINT/
          SLIT-GROIN? yur PUnCHES always miss, no way yu could be gettin HIT-POINTS/
          "MEN" be touchin yur "FOOT-n-BALLS", thas how yu gettin TOUCH-DOWNS/
          yu tryed to hurt me, yu missed, yur LUCKs-OUT, finished yah....WHAT-NOW?/

** finish this whacker **

aight son, i got yah in a cage, ya trapped, im HOLDIN-YUR-LIFE-IN-THIS/
          my hotshit be fuccin leavin yu more paralysed then poliomyelitis/

haha! let votin begin...

Comment

yo

wots up , my vote is for invince, it was more complex, with a better rhyme sheme

peace
            Only a few of us left

Comment

what the

what the hell was that shit bingy? that was totaly wack shit...it was hard to follow....but i'm not votin yet...got to see what invincible got to say....
              You wanna be a rap superstar in the biz
              and take shit from people who dont know what it is
              I wish it was all fun and games but the price of fame is high
              and some cant pay the way
              still trapped in what you rapping about
              tell me what happened when you lost
              the route you took started collapsing
              no fans no fame no respect no change no women
              and everybody shittin on your name

Cypress

Comment

okay..

its on invince....

vote = invince...

yo bingy....pace up will yar....go get a teacher....

Cypress

Comment

Re: what the

Originally posted by Chronic-X
                  what the hell was that shit bingy? that was totaly wack shit...it was hard to follow....but i'm not votin yet...got to see what invincible got to say....
                  i already posted [???]

pz

Comment

aight thanks fo yur votes...

so far 2-0 invince

upping

peace

Comment

bingy....i'm bored...let's battle...i was just wonderin....are you someone i know?

Cypress

Comment

uhm...i've changed my mind bingy...i'm in a little trouble rite now....sorry...

Cypress

Comment

i wanna make a new verse

Comment

Originally posted by BINGY
                            i wanna make a new verse
                            make a new verse? why?

pz

Comment

cuz mine had nothing to do with ne thing... it made no sence at all lol

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by 7Eleven7, 08-09-2006, 03:53 PM
                              25 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Mark Ultra  
                              Started by touhidfiverr, Today, 01:38 PM
                              0 responses