Open challenge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Open challenge

yo im statin an open challenge to anyone. 1 verse each,30 bar max limit,first to 3 votes wins. HoLLa back..............................................
    "Ive seen it all,did it all.......most of yall will pop for a minute..spit a sentence,then the game will get rid of yall" - Nas

"Im tired of you new jacks...im tired of *****z sayin they bout to blow,unless you a girl,i dont care if you bout to do that" - Royce Da 5'9''

"A few hot shells outta tha chrome,will leave you there,wit a funny smell,like gun powder cologne" - Jadakiss

"Ive been poppin,held true to my fort....im like bin laden,im bout to change the whole view of New york" - Joe Budden

"Im NBC,News time,blastin 8's..keep ya cool before you lose like....half ya face..run in ya house,cover ya mouth with maskin tape...let my chick strap on a dick,his ass get raped...everybody gotta die,why procrastinate?? you get put in a casket,for makin trashy tapes" - Cassidy

"if i pass you bass,and u spend my gravy?? then i ask for my papes,and you pretend you crazy?? i put 10 in ya AV,and pretend you payed me...leave you stuffed in a dumpster...like brenda's baby" - Cassidy

Just remember..Virginia's for Haters

ight, drop yur verse, ima reply.......blind verses

peace
    playformore.org , One Year Millionaire Blog

Comment

hmmmmmm, well???

[???]

Comment

well i was tired of waitin, so....

** ahem, yu arent ready fa this **

aight, prominant this battle is already over, I-DONT-HAVE-THE-PATIENCE/
        my words are like BIG-HAnDS, I GRAB-DA-NATION, give this fool a LACERATION/

** maybe yu are, lets test yah **

yu aint be GUILTY of writing a good verse, cause yur jas an INNOCENT-BYSTANDER/
        if yah dont LISTEN-YULL-DIE-FASTER, i lost once, im WINNIN-THIS-TIME,BASTARD/
        yur not RESTIVE, but still cant use as my PUPPET-OF-EVIL, and PUT-OUT-A-SEQUEL/
        of yur MURDER, yur dead, yur finally OUT-THE-HOOD now, like BEANIE-SIGUEL/
        "im sellin yah body" not meretricious, but im selling yur 1-iNCH-DICK/
        yur HOOOTTT rhymes are kinda like MYTHS and TALES, they DONT-EXIST/
        knock yu out, with a STOLEN-PAN, cover yu in LEAD, now yu a MOLTEN-MAN/
        cut off yur ARMS, so theres no way yu and yur gay-partner are HOLDIN-HANDS/
        im pugnacious, ready to KICK-YUR-ASS, leaving a MARK, like KISSin-A-GLASS/
        even if u could BACK IT UP in smoke n fog, yu still couldt MIST-THE-PASS/
        son, yu got a PLETHORA-OF-WHACKness, and yu got killed by THE-LORD-OF-THE-MASSES/
        even if yu was walking thru the BIBLE, yu still got BOREDOM-IN-PASSAGE/
        this is my responce to yur OPEN-CHALLENGE, turn yu into BROKEN-TALENT/
        yu aint SHOWIN-BALANCE, im eatin MCs, like I be eatin FROEZEN-SALADZ/
        im Driven by dæmonic, chthonic Powers, showin ya UNDERWORLD, WIT-THESE-PLUMBERS/
        i got yu diving into death, with SICC-FREE-THUNDER, leavin ya SIX-FEET-UNDER/

** naw, yur over-rated **

prominant is about as well known for lookin stupid like da BACKSTREET-BOYS/
        afta i cut yah THROAT, theres no way yu can sound GAY, with a HAPPY-VOICE/

post up soon....

peace

Comment

didnt waste a minute to accept did ya?? ok............................

yo.....................................

im racin u and beat wit u wit *slow* rhymes like tha *Hare and tha Tortoise*
          I'll stab u over and over till u get Ricamortis
          I'm goin to beat tha ''Pro-Claimed'' Invincible
          im *throwin* your rhymes away cus u know they is *despinsable*
          This ***** think he can rhyme and he aint even outta school
          I'll put your *balls* on a billiards table and play a game of *pool*
          On tha boards u underated cus im way past rank
          I'll sneak around your car and put sugar in your gas tank
          Ladies love tha taste of my dick,thats why they call it *honey*
          i got more *green* than bill gates and im not talkin bout *money*
          u are bout do to leave this site cus your rhymes are out dated
          No one believes your lyin ass when u say your *underated*
          Your bitch is as bout as sweet as orange flavored sherbert
          *****z think my style is *nasty* thats why they call me a *pervert*
          i only dropped a couple bars and u gettin excited now
          This dude saw my reply to dexta and made notes to write em
          down
          when im thru u is goin to be a pirate wit an eye-patch
          U got *nails and some turntables*,AND U CANT EVEN *SCRATCH*
          When i stick a *gun up yur gurls ass* she'll be *Ridin on Chrome*
          U bout as wack as *low budget movies* like *Bio-Dome*
          I'll stik harsh chemicals in your septic tank
          my rhymes are so *shocking* u cant even stop them wit *Electric tape*
          Im *invincible* my styles*controversial*and im a *Ill Rhymer*
          Your bitch is nasty, she wanted me to bust in her eye and blind her
          When *****z try to rape u, u betta yell loud
          Those *****z gave u more *balls* than a *Baseball crowd*
          If u dont want to lose a battle, u betta drop rite
          U will see a circle of red and i dont mean a stop light
          If u need any help,im goin to start verse lessons
          I'll leave a *Dent* in yur head,And make a good *first impression*
          "Ive seen it all,did it all.......most of yall will pop for a minute..spit a sentence,then the game will get rid of yall" - Nas

"Im tired of you new jacks...im tired of *****z sayin they bout to blow,unless you a girl,i dont care if you bout to do that" - Royce Da 5'9''

"A few hot shells outta tha chrome,will leave you there,wit a funny smell,like gun powder cologne" - Jadakiss

"Ive been poppin,held true to my fort....im like bin laden,im bout to change the whole view of New york" - Joe Budden

"Im NBC,News time,blastin 8's..keep ya cool before you lose like....half ya face..run in ya house,cover ya mouth with maskin tape...let my chick strap on a dick,his ass get raped...everybody gotta die,why procrastinate?? you get put in a casket,for makin trashy tapes" - Cassidy

"if i pass you bass,and u spend my gravy?? then i ask for my papes,and you pretend you crazy?? i put 10 in ya AV,and pretend you payed me...leave you stuffed in a dumpster...like brenda's baby" - Cassidy

Comment

Aiight. Now thats both our verses so lets get some people to Vote. UPPIN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Nice Battle...

Well,Personally i liked invincibles verse better.Prominants didnt have a good flow.Great metaphors and stuff but,Didnt hit as hard.
              I Think you tried to come up with more metaphors that DIDNT hit hard,more than you tried to come up with a rhyme that was a strait diss ya dig?Invincibles verse had a good flow,good lyricz,Great word use and stayed on tha subject of dissin hard...
              Our beef is dropped Prominant(we neva had beef anyways),So im not just hattin or nothin,im bein honest as always...You can count it if ya wont or if you dont basicaly i could careless....Well my vote goes to...

Vote=The Invincible

Comment

its ok controversial. I JUS WANNA KNOW HOW THA FUCK DO U *FLOW* WHEN THERES NO BEAT?????? YEAH EXACTLY.

*Prominants didnt have a good flow.*

*I Think you tried to come up with more metaphors that DIDNT hit hard,more than you tried to come up with a rhyme that was a strait diss ya dig? *

Invincible wasnt dissin anyone.He wasnt even talkin about shit in his verse. Talkin about shit like *mist tha pass* and shit.Give me a fuckin break.thats not a diss,just a bunch of fuckin talkin with a little bit of rhymin.

Comment

"How do you flow when there isnt a beat?"...Your kidding right?

Originally posted by Prominant
                  its ok controversial. I JUS WANNA KNOW HOW THA FUCK DO U *FLOW* WHEN THERES NO BEAT?????? YEAH EXACTLY.

*Prominants didnt have a good flow.*

*I Think you tried to come up with more metaphors that DIDNT hit hard,more than you tried to come up with a rhyme that was a strait diss ya dig? *

Invincible wasnt dissin anyone.He wasnt even talkin about shit in his verse. Talkin about shit like *mist tha pass* and shit.Give me a fuckin break.thats not a diss,just a bunch of fuckin talkin with a little bit of rhymin.
                  Lmao,Damn.And you call urself a freestyler."How do you flow when there isnt a beat".....You no how to flow when there isnt a beat.How everything goes to gether.Ya dig?Your just didnt.Dont get mad dude,Damn.If you dont like my vote just ask me 2 delete it........I BET IT WOULD OF BEEN AIGHT IF I WAS VOTTIN FOR YOU AND SAID THA EXACT SAMETHING ABOUT INVINCIBLE HUH?Crybaby,damn.Dont hate on me *****,im just vottin.

Comment

See,different people got diffrent opinions about *flowin*.U might say that its how it all goes to gether but i say its how it sounds when u are on a beat.SO its jus your LITTLE ass opinion that i dont give a fuck about.And as far as u not BEEFIN,thats bullshit cus no one would diss someones METAPHORS that hard jus for NO REASON at all.So if u are gonna hate vote,then go ahead it dont make a damn difference to me.

Comment

I'm goin to beat tha ''Pro-Claimed'' Invincible
                      im *throwin* your rhymes away cus u know they is *despinsable*
                      -------------------
                      that was one hot rhyme

Ladies love tha taste of my dick,thats why they call it *honey*
                      i got more *green* than bill gates and im not talkin bout *money*
                      -----------
                      another one
                      -------------------------
                      when im thru u is goin to be a pirate wit an eye-patch
                      U got *nails and some turntables*,AND U CANT EVEN *SCRATCH*
                      ---------
                      thats another hot rhyme

now prominant flowed nicly and he wasn't talkin bout invincible the whole battle, he jumped around from dissing him but mixing it in with how nice he is, and thats hot how you did that

umm nvincibles rhyme was hot, but... i wasn't feeling it... like at all... jumped around to much, but he hit hard.
                      neways
                      vote=prom
                      no beef invincible.. jus voting

Comment

Lmao....Crybaby..

I Didnt diss your metaphors hard.I Just said it seemed like you spent more time tryin 2 come up with metaphors that didnt hit hard instead of commin up with a verse that dissed and hit hard.
                        Your right.jUST My opinion.And theres alot of meanings of flowin.
                        Yeah one of them is how good it goes and sounds ON tha mic to a beat,and how good it flows OFF tha mic WITHOUT A BEAT....
                        Look if you want me 2 delete my opinion just ask.Im not hate vottin,Just statin my vote,WHY U MAKIN SUCH A BIG DEAL ANYWAYS?????Dayumm grow up.

Comment

hmmmm....i liked invincibles solid verse, but prominants was aight too....

VOTE = _______NOW_______

peace
                          -- DISSIPHER --

Comment

Yo munk,who was that vote too?????????

Comment

lol, im munk.....

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by touhidfiverr, Today, 05:13 AM
                              0 responses