X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yo

u mutha fuckas talkin shit?

time for the rip..

this bitch im battlin constipated, cos he scared to drop shit first...

u goin down fags...

this shit took me 2 hours...

BE PREPARED

I got my boys-wit-bright-lights,.. comin in“king of the kings” like “royce-the-59”.//
    I got the voice-in-prime-time im the illest “cat” but witout a “choice-for-'9-lives'”.//
    yellin-is-shit-to-me, shove a ‘puffy’ rap in your nose the only way u “smellin-a-victory”.//
    no matter u tryin in this battle, cos the way u rap, and ur verse ‘telling-is-history’.//
    hell-is-dick-mc’s, puttin your ‘tears’ up for money, the way im ‘sellin-this-mizzery’.//
    first of all.. your ‘punches are played’,……. this cat on some ‘street-fighter-shit’.//
    u aint no playa, u aint getting no ‘hand job’ when claim to get ‘beat-by-a-bitch’.//
    dawg 1st u couldn’t write a ‘deadly sentence’ if u were ‘timothy mcveigh’s-judge.//
    yo ima rip-these-thugs, bein a ‘pair-of-jeans’ only chance ya get to ‘stitch-me-up’.//
    "Yeah definitely KMART" spittin Lame chants while my rhymes are Name-Brand.//
    kiss away ya “rapin-skills” you drop shit, hell how do those “laxatives-feel”.//
    rappin-deal, ate you "OUT" smooth like lotion it’ll make ya “wack-for-meals”.//
    maybe your fit for the “ruff-ryders” cos I know that all ya rhymes “drag-on”.//
    the hags-gone, I useto be reppin a duo called drag-tron, ***** u lack-songs.//
    I sunk-this, I seen better “freestyles” by “beginning swimmers”, u punk-bitch.//
    Haha, Stick a “bundle of sticks” up your ass, to say that u “take-it-by-faggots”.//
    Poundin ya head wit so many punches, he gonna have a csse of cerebral-paulsy.//
    Terrible-scores-be 5 – 0 in my favour bitch, that’s just like several-lossed-beats.//
    Ride-my-fist, Your lame attacks barely “overcast” while I cover the “entire-mist”.//
    I show pride-like-this, this ***** “runnin, on sliced breaks”, like your “tires-is”.//
    Word up, I have more “heads” showin up to greet-me, than “jewish-Rhabies”.//
    Fuck it ima do-this-rap-live, couldn’t “flow punchlines” if u had “fluid-magpies”.//
    U aint no bitch? u swallow more “sea-man” than prostitutes with “sailor-fetishes”.//
    "concentrated" when u write?ur lyrics more “watered down” than iceberg “tailor-lettuces”.//
    bitch, can u see-it-now, first off, this aint shoutin, im only gon’ speak-it-loud.//
    ***** ima have u more “shook up” than anorexic kids when its “freezin'-out”.//
    yo man what u speak-about?, I “feel ya rhymes” more than “geeks-wit-clout”.//
    im gonna plant my seed-ta-sprout, tryin to touch me when u were reachin'-out.//
    wurd im the teacher-now, me VS u? from the start it was never an even-bout.//
    YO!,..have a read-I'm-proud!, ya rhymes aint “hard” like a “sleeze-wit-trout”.//
    bitch how come every single battle rhyme on RB tends to “meet-ya-mouth”.//
    this is like giving “presents” to “circuses”,.. the way ima “treat-this-clown”.//
    rya speakin-out? Leave this cat a “notin’-damn hunch-back” in one-smack.//
    oh no this cunts-back!!!, put all ya bitten verses back into ya lunch-sack.//
    bitin so much “blazin” battle verse by me, its bout to turn ya “lungs-black”.//
    at the corner-shop,call me “lava” cos for real dog, I am “more-than-hot”.//
    this whore-got-robbed, no need waitin on my verse, cos im sure-to-drop.//
    ,,ima “mugg” this bitch so “deep” that cats will be callin me a “soul assassin”.//}\
    and ima for “everlast” this battle and finish this wit a “razor to your throat”.//}/
    u root-flies, this ***** on some “flubber” shit, tryin to beat me exclaimin “shoe-flie”.//
    I stood-bye, tryin to be a thug, swingin “chains”, too bad ur the “weakest link,.. goodbye”.//

dont talk shit....

AKA MenEStyleZ

BATTLE WREKORD:

115 - 13

[ ! ] PaSs wOrDz [ ! ]

Carnage - Menestylez - Abolish - Eye Cue - lowd mowf

Comment

man one thing i dont like bout newbie's, thier shit can be fake...like someone else's...which is mad wack

Comment

Yeah no beef dawg but how can a freestyle about 30 bars or whatever take you 2 hours? It's a freestyle. Supposed to go quick.
        Peace 5 and 92, you're missed.

Comment

yeah and some bars didn't rhyme...

Comment

HaHa....

Yo,Trick....
            That was waaaaaaaaaaayyy to long.I Didnt read but half of it,and what i read was..well .......WACK!Man you come up in here talkin shit and spit a weak verse like that?
            Yo,......................
            Yo,Kaspha how you gonna try 2 spit somethin that wack?/Your rhymes couldnt be *fresh* even if they were made of some *Tic Tac's*/So step back before you get seriously mangled,by this
            RABID DOG ,2 Shots from my glock will leave ya tangled and ur guts and liver hangin out Raw/
            I'll chocke you with barbed wire and naw on ya bones/You fuck with me and u'll have a unloaded clip stuck in ur dome *****/
            You a bitch,you tha type 2 have a gun and neva pull tha trigga/
            You'll be wishin you did when i deleiver/these cold lyricz that fucks with ur brain and gives ur back shivers/Your not a freestyler,your a wanna be like a ******/////.......
            Yo,You couldnt hold me even if i was ur dick/I'll hang you from a tree and repeadtly hit you with a stick/You said i was scared to spit first cause i was contipated and couldnt drop my shit?/Na i just wanted to no if ur 67-3 stat. was bullshit/Indeed it was,all made up/You talked shit....now your all sprayed up/You couldnt *Spit* me out even if i was ur *Nut*/Your not a *Dirty Head* cause u like taken it in tha *But*/Man,i aint even tryin on this one,I Should let Somebody else step up and fuck u up/So let it be known your just a coward/Talkin bout you got power/Even if you shove a *Battery* up ur ass you still wouldnt have tha *Power*/

Comment

contorversial ..man...your one sick emcee...like kiling people and shit, ..damn... you scare me lol.
              newyas
              con you hit WAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY harder
              and kaspah, you didnt even use ne good punchlines..
              used some metaphrs but overall your shit was weak, and contro is gonna in this battle

yo go peep my battle's against johnny blazez
              the first one in his topic''wanna battle a newcomer?, no talk jus straight beff''
              and then my topic, *vote*Jhonnyblazez vs H0TAciD*vote*

AIGHT PLEEZ GO VOTE ON BOTH, [email protected]

Comment

Hey Yo!
                hmmmmm... Lemme Think
                My Vote goes to Con!! Of course
                First off Kaspah where tha fuck u think u get off comin in here wid ur ripped off shit that takez u 2 hourz to cut and paste and dont even rhyme properly. (Yo I aint hatin I just sayin what I think, this is an honest opinion vote - Con Smoked Yo Ass)
                Yo Con Dawg, I honestly think ur da illest MC on dis site, I love da shit u spit out, its fukin Awesome!! Keep it up. Yo Pm me sometime G.
                No Beef towardz ya or nuttin Kaspah
                Peace
                **Tha New Era**

Comment

Thankz......Uppin....

Comment

ayo

hahahahaha KAsPAH u can now change your record to (67-4) cuz your ass got tore apart in this battle.....ur ass is whack, go back to where u got that record from cuz i dont think u gonna get a win on this board ya heard

CON that shit was fuckin ILL.....but most of your verses are.

VOTE=CON

fo sho

HOLLA
                    Battle Record

~8-4~

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                    Started by Heun, 06-09-2021, 02:09 PM