Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Open The Ass!!!

open challenge bitches whos up 4 it?
    __ B__B__B__ __ __ __I__ __N __ __ __ __ __N__ __ __G__G__ __ __Y__ __ __ __Y__
    __ B __ __ __B__ __ __I__ __N__N__ __ __ __N__ __G__ __ __G__ __Y__ __ __ __Y__
    __ B __ __ __ __B__ __I__ __N__N__ __ __ __N__G__ __ __ __ __G__Y__ __ __ __Y__
    __ B __ __ __ __B__ __I__ __N__ __N__ __ __N__G__ __ __ __ __ __ __Y __ __ Y__ __
    __ B __ __ __B__ __ __I__ __N__ __N__ __ __N__G __ __ __ __ __ __ __Y__ __Y__ __
    __ B __ __ __B__ __ __I__ __N__ __N__ __ __N__G __ __ __ __ __ __ __Y__ __Y__ __
    __ B__B__B__ __ __ __I__ __N__ __ __N__ __N__G __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __Y__ __ __
    __ B __ __ __B__ __ __I__ __N__ __ __N__ __N__G __ __G __G__G__ __ __Y__ __ __
    __ B __ __ __B__ __ __I__ __N__ __ __N__ __N__G__ __ __ __ __G__ __ __Y__ __
    __ B __ __ __ __B__ __I__ __N__ __ __ __N__N__G__ __ __ __ __G__ __ __Y__ __ __
    __ B __ __ __B__ __ __I__ __N __ __ __ __ __N__ __G__ __ __G__ __ __ __Y__ __ __
    __ B__B__B__ __ __ __I__ __N __ __ __ __ __N__ __ __G__G__ __ __ __ __Y__ __ __

dnt be afraid to take on this limp song dick head, hes a dumbass faggot, anyways, u wanna anotha win, go for it, challenge bingy

Peace

Comment

OK YOU DROP FIRST
      back from the day when saying whore was cool

Comment

freakin' me out you wear a mask called counterfeit, you're freakin' me out you wear a...fake hey man wake up and smell the concrete strange to see you've changed like the bitch could be identity crisis but I can't buy this reality bites but that's what life is pitiful you, your hideous behavior hate what God gave ya, fakin all the flava artificial minds seekin out the new trends get in where you fit in quit thinkin like a has-been diggin in my culture let me let your punks know I'm an old school soldier with the funk flow a damn shame you wanna change yourself because you're sick of yourself well I'm sick of you too, fake you're a, a counterfeit, fake you know we figured I wonder what it's like to be a clone doin' nothin, nothin' on my own alone in your misery, you're bitin on my new style filed as a counterfeit, going down in history as nothin but a copy cat so if your fakin that you're phat you need a ballbat right where your head is at all your desperation causes separation now I grab the mic to intimidate your weakness screams from the bingy on your siren phonies get the hint quick smacked with funk flick pain for the fakers fame can't maintain
        Last edited by BINGY; 08-11-2001, 01:22 PM.
        __ B __ __ __ __B__ __I__ __N__ __N__ __ __N__G__ __ __ __ __ __ __Y __ __ Y__ __
        __ B __ __ __B__ __ __I__ __N __ __ __ __ __N__ __G__ __ __G__ __ __ __Y__ __ __

Comment

Where were the rhyming words?
          Peace 5 and 92, you're missed.

Comment

all over sorry i should've put it into lines

Comment

FUCK YOU

BINGY
              Last edited by Rachel; 08-11-2001, 02:50 PM.

Comment

ITS KINDA WEIRD I KNOW

Comment

lol ok uppin for voted y'all

Comment

first of all check every limp song to make sure bingy aint takin it from that again!

Comment

LOL

Comment

ya you fucken go ahead bitch cuz u wont find it! i make up my own verses and only mine so VOTE!!!!

Comment

SILKOK

Comment

what tha fuck? VOTE U EDIOTS! THIS ISNT A FUCKEN GAME!!!

Comment

Limp Bizkit
                              Counterfeit
                              freakin' me out you wear a mask called counterfeit, you're freakin' me out
                              you wear a mask - 5x
                              freakin' me out you wear a mask called counterfeit, you're freakin' me out
                              you wear a...fake

hey man wake up and smell the concrete
                              strange to see you've changed like the LB
                              could be identity crisis but I can't buy this
                              reality bites but that's what life is
                              pitiful you, your hideous behavior
                              hate what God gave ya, fakin all the flava
                              artificial minds seekin out the new trends
                              get in where you fit in
                              quit thinkin like a has-been diggin in my culture
                              let me let your punks know I'm an old school soldier
                              with the funk flow
                              a damn shame you wanna change yourself

{chorus}

because you're sick of yourself
                              well I'm sick of you too, fake
                              you're a, a counterfeit, fake
                              you know we figured you out
                              well I'm sick of you too, fake
                              you're a, a counterfeit, fake

I wonder, I wonder
                              I wonder what it's like to be a clone
                              doin' nothin, nothin' on my own
                              alone in your misery, you're bitin on my new style
                              filed as a counterfeit, going down in history as nothin but a copy cat (copy cat)
                              so if your fakin that you're phat you need a ballbat
                              right where your head is at
                              all your desperation causes separation
                              now I grab the mic to intimidate
                              your weakness screams from the limp on your siren
                              phonies get the hint quick smacked with funk flick
                              pain for the fakers fame can't maintain

{chorus}

all these phonies

you disregarded your life (disregarded your life)
                              you disrespected your friends (you disrespected your friends)
                              you've even stolen your appearance (stolen) from hangin out with my family
                              but I should have never dropped my guard (shoulda never dropped my guard)
                              so you could stab me in the back (stab me in the back)
                              but you were faking me out (you were faking me out)
                              just faking me out you wear a mask (you wear a mask)

freaking me out you wear a mask called counterfeit, you're freaking me out
                              you wear a mask called counterfeit - 6x

now you're steadily startin to change
                              you wanna rearrange your lifestyle with live like the wild child
                              with the vibe alive you could lie to try and be so fly
                              a lie but you deny you're a fake
                              you know we figured you're a phony (fake)
                              you know we figured you out (fake)
                              you know we figured you out, figured you out, figured you out
                              fake [a bunch of times]

YOU FUCKING DICKHEAD!!!

WINNER = DA OTHA BLOKE

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by tkaxec, 09-24-2020, 11:10 AM
                              1 response
                              0 likes