• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie Tourney round 2...RabidLab vs. AK47..vote

25 to 30 bars
    No pre writtens
    good luck and much respect AK

Are you ready to rumble?/or in your case are you ready to mumble?/your speech impediment makes your chances of winning crumble/mine stay as solid as a sculpture/you're a disgrace to hip-hop culture/you bite so many lines they call you the lyric vulture/as soon as I'm online I start the torture/RabidLab, asinine assassin and body scorcher/engulfed in flames you view me like there's noone phatter/my mouth shoots disses that will make your skull splatter/drop your heart and kidneys and slice your gall bladder/your rhymes are the epitome of dull matter/your verse easily classified as boring/while I'm soaring to round # 3/your vision of spitting sickly is a fantasy/you couldn't be ill if I infected you with a virus/your lyrics are such old news they should've been written on papyrus/Ak had an "achey breaky heart" cause he was out-battled by Billy Ray Cyrus/you're a born loser and if victory was a female you couldn't attract her/your lack of skill is this battle's deciding factor/my lines coming charging like john deere tractors/I'm better known as the wrist hacker who manufactures fractures/AK I've never met whacker cause when you spit into the mic all you get is distortion/I'll slice up your spinal cord and serve it in portions/ saw your baby pictures and turned pro-abortion/"Fuck this baby!" No time for miracles Lord/I strangled AK47 with his umbilical cord/I'll punch you and break bones that noone knew exist/and when death is in the mist I clench my fist and persist/Rabidlab picked up your name and shot you just to give you a taste of your own medecine kit/I'm flowin' harder than the leaking blood from your wrists/

alright good luck ak and judges please take your time and read carfeully to select a winner. By the way papyrus is ancient paper that the egyptians used a long ass time ago, and achey breaky heart was a country song written by Billy Ray cyrus, I don't know if you remember it but it was whack!haha. And lastly just in case some of you are stupid when I said I'll pick up your name and shoot you with it look to the fact that his name is AK47.peace.

edited for a spelling mistake.
    Last edited by rabidlab; 08-12-2001, 05:29 PM.
    I'm convinced future MC's are sending robots back in time
    as we speak to kill my mother before I'm born

Look at this, he sets the rules but still goes one bar over/
    Don't have enough of Lucky's Charms to win this battle cuz you're missin the star and clover/
    I think you've mistook your rabies for the chlamydia you gave to those babies/
    Mind was still full of maybe's so you added some scabies/
    Why the fuck you mention Billy Ray and country/
    Was that really necessary? Couldn't think of anything else cuz your mind is flunky/
    I'll beat you so bad you'll contemplate suicide/
    Slit your throat then blow ya head off with a two-two and nine/
    Your shit's so prewritten it's not even funny/
    You couldn't *sneak* past me for this win if you were the *Easter Bunny*/
    My rhymes are like Vin Diesel, Fast and Furious/
    You're curious to see what the verdict of the jury is/
    3-0 knockout for the man JJ Capone/
    You couldn't *steal* this win if you were the crooks in *Home Alone*/
    Only way you'll beat me is with one hand on my dick/
    I got so much talent I've already been dubbed the number 1 pick/
    Your wack rhymes don't even approach my level/
    You couldn't out*Duke* me if you were a *Blue Devil*/
    It's obvious you stole your verse from RapBoard.com/
    I'll be like Deshaun sayin that whore got konned/
    Actin like Michael Buffer with his famous sayin/
    I just kicked the shit outta ya and my anus ain't playin/
    Got this win locked to move onto round 3/
    Only way you'll ever beat me is to capture my million dollar bounty/

*Edit spelling
    Peace 5 and 92, you're missed.

Comment

yo these two people shouldnt even be named newbies,cus if u look at these verses,they clearly are betta than some of tha non-newbie battlers on tha battle boards.But AK47 gets my vote.he might not of had name disses or old antique terms like radilab,but he had Hard hittin punchlines like this:

Your shit's so prewritten it's not even funny/
      You couldn't *sneak* past me for this win if you were the *Easter Bunny*/

those punchlines took out most of radilab's rhymes and witty bars about papyrus and stuff.

Vote=AK47
      "Ive seen it all,did it all.......most of yall will pop for a minute..spit a sentence,then the game will get rid of yall" - Nas

"Im tired of you new jacks...im tired of *****z sayin they bout to blow,unless you a girl,i dont care if you bout to do that" - Royce Da 5'9''

"A few hot shells outta tha chrome,will leave you there,wit a funny smell,like gun powder cologne" - Jadakiss

"Ive been poppin,held true to my fort....im like bin laden,im bout to change the whole view of New york" - Joe Budden

"Im NBC,News time,blastin 8's..keep ya cool before you lose like....half ya face..run in ya house,cover ya mouth with maskin tape...let my chick strap on a dick,his ass get raped...everybody gotta die,why procrastinate?? you get put in a casket,for makin trashy tapes" - Cassidy

"if i pass you bass,and u spend my gravy?? then i ask for my papes,and you pretend you crazy?? i put 10 in ya AV,and pretend you payed me...leave you stuffed in a dumpster...like brenda's baby" - Cassidy

Just remember..Virginia's for Haters

Comment

I WAS TOLD THIS WAS A HARD FOUGHT BATTLE.. I TOOK THAT IN AS I READ AND I ACTUALLY THINK HARD FOUGHT WAS AN UNDER STATEMENT. YOU TWO BOTH ARE TIGHT EMCEES ON THEIR WAY TO A NICE LONG STANDING BATTLE CAREER IN THIS BOARD.

BEFORE I START I WANNA SAY TO ALL YOU NEWBIES.. DON'T BE BITCHEZ.. IF I EVER SEE A MOTHAFUCKER GET ON THIS BOARD THINKIN HE'S THE SHIT AND HAS 2 POSTS, I WILL MURDER YOU. I HAVE HAD IT UP TO HERE WITH TEENY BOPPERS, DICKRIDERS, AND JUS PLAIN SISSIES... I WILL BE BACK TO BATTLING ONCE THEY ALL FUCKIN QUIT THEY SHIT..

BACK TO THIS BATTLE.. YOU BOTH PUT ALOTTA HEART INTO IT. I WAS SUPRISED WITH WHAT I READ. BEING NEW TO THE BOARDS, YOU GUYS SEEM TO HAVE A FOOTING IN BATTLING. AK47 - I DUNNO HOW U GOT IN A NEWBIE TOURNY, I GUESS UR NEW AT BATTLING. RABIDLAB YOU NOT TOO NEW EITHER BUT I'M IMPRESSED.

I THINK THAT AK47'S RHYME SCHEME WAS PHAT, I LIKE HOW HE THREW IN A MIX OF THINGS.. HE USED SHIT NO ONE WOULD THINK OF... LIKE HOME ALONE.. YOU GOTTA BE A BORED FUCK TOTHINK OF THAT.. LOL NO OFFENSE. I LIKED RABIDLAB CUZ HE CAME STRAIT OUT AND DIDN'T BEAT AROUND THE BUSH.

VOTE = AK47

REASON: HE CAME WITH SHIT THAT SOUNDED AND FELT MORE LIKE IT WAS WRITTEN RIGHT THEN. NOT SAYING RABIDLAB PRE WROTE, BUT MORE THAN HALF COULD HAVE BEEN SPIT AT ANYONE. I KNOW IT'S HARD SPITTIN FIRST BUT I JUS LIKED AK47'S VERSE, IT HAD DEPTH. GOOD JOB THO RABID
        ------------------------------------
        "He Who Makes a Beast Out of Himself, Gets Rid of the Pain of Being a Man."

Comment

Damn prominant you're makin' me shit my pants man..haha well anyway I just wanted to say that this tournament has been tight so far and I've been trying to work on my style so that I improve every battle. I tried usin like sylable rhyming so my rhyme scheme is not repetitive as fuck. tell me what you guys think when you vote and nice verse AK.

Uppin for 2 more judge's votes.

ak-1 rabidLab-0

Comment

arite it has been decided so theres no point in me voteing AK47 IS THROUGH GO PUT YA NAME IN THE ROUND 2 H.Q GUD VERSE RAB UNLUCKY
            http://www.overgrow.com/edge/gallery/6687/m.i.c.jpg
            Respect to lil ells for hosting my pic

Originally posted by M.I.C.
            I quit this battle, this is CORRUPT!!!!!

M.I.C you and everyone on this board is Corrupt!!!!!!
            M.I.C. WAS LOOSING OUR NAME BATTLE WITH 1 DAY TO GO SO HE QUIT. he is no man and i have lost all respect i had for him.

Comment

Hot damn.

Well shit. I read Rabidlab's verse and I was thinking "shit, he's got this in the bag", but damn...AK brought the heat just as hard.

Major props to you both. There was some really motherfucking dope shit being dropped in this battle.

your lyrics are such old news they should've been written on papyrus/Ak had an "achey breaky heart" cause he was out-battled by Billy Ray Cyrus/you're a born loser and if victory was a female you couldn't attract her/your lack of skill is this battle's deciding factor/my lines coming charging like john deere tractors/I'm better known as the wrist hacker who manufactures fractures
              - two words; GOD DAMN. That rhyme scheme and those punches were more dope than a Columbian jet.

Rabidlab was hot as shit in this battle, and he had the disadvantage of spitting first. But, AK's punchlines were just too goddamn good to be beaten.

My favorites:

I think you've mistook your rabies for the chlamydia you gave to those babies/
              Mind was still full of maybe's so you added some scabies/

- Hot rhyming, clever shit

I'll beat you so bad you'll contemplate suicide/
              Slit your throat then blow ya head off with a two-two and nine/

- The "suicide" and "-two and nine' rhyming was illllll.

My rhymes are like Vin Diesel, Fast and Furious/
              You're curious to see what the verdict of the jury is/

- DOPE rhyming.

- Worth a laugh.

- Niiice.

s obvious you stole your verse from RapBoard.com/
              I'll be like Deshaun sayin that whore got konned/

- Heheh.

Vote = AK

The rhyme scheme and punches were great.

I'm a stuck, starving artist.
              Vincent Van Going nowhere.
              Sold my silver souls to the devil.
              Hoping he'll throw up a gold pair.
              Mostly concerned... with my own interests... as per usual.
              Foolishly pursuing the fruit of what's removable.
              Into the full view.
              Do you see me as suitable...
              to prove to the world that my beautiful dream is simply doable?

Comment

Man truthfully I think its gay that you decided to make it best of three votes I mean its a tournament battle it should have been to 5 votes and I'm sure you could have gotten 2 more judges to participate. But anyway nice verse AK we'll probably meet again.

Comment

Yeah that was a hot verse you dropped kid. Oh and it wouldv'e been a 3-0 skunk anyways if we had included 2/3's vote. No beef though, good skills.
                  Peace 5 and 92, you're missed.

Comment

fuck would you like it better if i was a dick rider or maybe a teeny bopper??
                    "He Who Makes a Beast Out of Himself, Gets Rid of the Pain of Being a Man."

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                    Started by tkaxec, 09-24-2020, 11:10 AM
                    1 response
                    0 likes
                    Last Post Smilert
                    by Smilert