Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fingered a snail

ne one wannma battle???
    __ B__B__B__ __ __ __I__ __N __ __ __ __ __N__ __ __G__G__ __ __Y__ __ __ __Y__
    __ B __ __ __B__ __ __I__ __N__N__ __ __ __N__ __G__ __ __G__ __Y__ __ __ __Y__
    __ B __ __ __ __B__ __I__ __N__N__ __ __ __N__G__ __ __ __ __G__Y__ __ __ __Y__
    __ B __ __ __ __B__ __I__ __N__ __N__ __ __N__G__ __ __ __ __ __ __Y __ __ Y__ __
    __ B __ __ __B__ __ __I__ __N__ __N__ __ __N__G __ __ __ __ __ __ __Y__ __Y__ __
    __ B __ __ __B__ __ __I__ __N__ __N__ __ __N__G __ __ __ __ __ __ __Y__ __Y__ __
    __ B__B__B__ __ __ __I__ __N__ __ __N__ __N__G __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __Y__ __ __
    __ B __ __ __B__ __ __I__ __N__ __ __N__ __N__G __ __G __G__G__ __ __Y__ __ __
    __ B __ __ __B__ __ __I__ __N__ __ __N__ __N__G__ __ __ __ __G__ __ __Y__ __
    __ B __ __ __ __B__ __I__ __N__ __ __ __N__N__G__ __ __ __ __G__ __ __Y__ __ __
    __ B __ __ __B__ __ __I__ __N __ __ __ __ __N__ __G__ __ __G__ __ __ __Y__ __ __
    __ B__B__B__ __ __ __I__ __N __ __ __ __ __N__ __ __G__G__ __ __ __ __Y__ __ __

Are You Fuckin Serious you stupid little bitch?? You've just been busted rippin shit off motha fuckin Bizkit, and Redman, and ur still tryin to get challengers whats next?? Snoop?? Xzibit?? Dre?? hittman?? Come off it faggot and go back to where you came from - FUCK OFF :P
    Peace ( To All except for Bingy )
    **Tha New Era**

Comment

as i was sayin... ne one wanna battle?
      __ B __ __ __ __B__ __I__ __N__ __N__ __ __N__G__ __ __ __ __ __ __Y __ __ Y__ __
      __ B __ __ __B__ __ __I__ __N __ __ __ __ __N__ __G__ __ __G__ __ __ __Y__ __ __

Comment

I'm backin eggnoj here. Bingy you are a bitch, your last verse was ripped off from Redman on Blackout by Red and Meth and you have bitten from those muh-fuckas Limp Bizkit. I mean what kind of loser comes to a battle board and bites from Fred Durst, the most fake MC on the planet. Until you start using your own battle rhymes don't bother comin in here with your shit. This is for real lyricists, not punks like you. Try writing something yourself and I may just have some respect for you.
        Read the quote at the bottom, it fits you perfectly.
        Peace
        Inferno
        --Always blazing--

So how many rappers do you know like this
        Always claimin' that they ride
        But they really turn bitch
        It don't make sense
        Either you a soldier from the start
        Or an actor with a record deal tryin' to play the part - Xzibit

Comment

Re: ...

Originally posted by Inferno
          I'm backin eggnoj here. Bingy you are a bitch, your last verse was ripped off from Redman on Blackout by Red and Meth and you have bitten from those muh-fuckas Limp Bizkit. I mean what kind of loser comes to a battle board and bites from Fred Durst, the most fake MC on the planet. Until you start using your own battle rhymes don't bother comin in here with your shit. This is for real lyricists, not punks like you. Try writing something yourself and I may just have some respect for you.
          Read the quote at the bottom, it fits you perfectly.
          Peace
          actually if u look at a battle i had wit sikotik i did make it up and... as i was sayin ne one wanna battle???

Comment

liar

your corny and unintelligent as fuck every battle u did yourself sounded like a ten year old and every single other one u bit your a waste of everyones time and your on way to much go find somethin to do little boy youve posted as much in august as some peeps have since febuary. u fucken internet rat.
            click here to make money doing nuthin

Comment

cockface!!

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
              Started by Smilert, Yesterday, 03:47 PM
              1 response
              0 likes
              Last Post tkaxec
              by tkaxec

Started by dechanterait36, Today, 05:20 AM