Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M.I.C vs. Marcel Lee

Ladies and gentlemen.....

Marcel Lee, in partnership with D12world.com, presents.....

a Marcel Lee & D12world.com presentation.....

.....presented by Marcel Lee & D12world.com.....

The most anticipated one-on-one battle since Ko Ko B. Ware took on Hillbilly Jim.....

Introducing.....

M.I.C vs. Marcel Lee.

www.marcellee.com

so u cant do a 30 bar rhyme then.and i though u were a real MC.
    well heres is my rhyme.but b4 i flow im not on my game but im not backing down so sorry if i dont give u a gud battle

NO DICKRYDING ,CREW ETC VOTES 1ST TO5 WINS UNLESS 14 DAYS IS UP THEN ITS THE 1 WIT THE MOST VOTES WINS(no stipulations as marcell cant hack em)

YO i run this hip hop nation // marcell lee u cant beat me my name stands 4 MIRICAL IN CREATION // come on if u play the stipulations ill give u donation // the 1st 29 bars, theres ya foundation // only thing u can do is slit my vocal cords in desperation // r u a boy or girl wit a name like that ur mom and dad must hav lacked an imaganation // y u think ur sutch a good emcee after batteling me yall need a new ocupation // cuz 2 eaven think of batteling me u need a full lyrical education // 2 get half as good as me u need total isolation // combined wit meditation // 2 compeat wit me u need all 3 plus compleat application // 2 beat me u need..........na beating me is a halusination // just like u thinkin ya a real emcee hav u suffed oxogen depravation // y hav u pulled judgement day 1 back from depridation // bring ya rhymes and ill shoot em down like a mass killing in congregation // coz u AINT SHIT COMPARED 2 me ur just a cheap imatation // im takeing your life appart like a sergical opperation // this linching took no pereratrion // i just use my mind and inovation // marcell cant flow or kick this shit my worlds r blazing // marcell ill force u 2 scrap up road kill and shove ya head up its ass watch u die of toxic inholation // haha im back mother fuckers my rhymes r devastating // i smoke a phat blunt grab marcells girl friend and start rapeing // bite of her tities stick her on the washing machine and shes digging the vibration // better than anything marcell gave her i think she got sexuall fustration // U AINT DOING IT 4 HER CUZ YOUR ONLY WAY OF COMEING IS GROUPE MASTERBATION // man y u been hesatating // dont dear step 2 me cuz ur rhyme r ageing // so stop rapping and start procrasonating // M.I.C BACK ON TOP DEMOSTRATING LYRICAL TERMONATION //
    Last edited by M.I.C; 08-15-2001, 12:35 PM.
    http://www.overgrow.com/edge/gallery/6687/m.i.c.jpg
    Respect to lil ells for hosting my pic

Originally posted by M.I.C.
    I quit this battle, this is CORRUPT!!!!!

M.I.C you and everyone on this board is Corrupt!!!!!!
    M.I.C. WAS LOOSING OUR NAME BATTLE WITH 1 DAY TO GO SO HE QUIT. he is no man and i have lost all respect i had for him.

Comment

damn, nice flow, imma be waitin for his to vote
      VICTIMS OF MY LYRICAL ASSASSINATIONS
      ------------------------------------------------
      Johnny BlazeZ (5-0)
      NJThug (3-0)
      AcidLow (3-1)
      The Invincible (3-0)

Comment

Exclusive Interview!

Q: So, how are things going?

Marcel Lee: Well.

Q: Well? Well, I understand you were recently in Cananda and northern Peru filming promotional trailers for the upcoming "OI3" and you actually took time off just to participate in this battle?

Marcel Lee: Well, I did recently vacate to parts of Canada and Peru. That's all I'm going to say about that. But yes, I did make time in my hectic scedule just for this battle.

Q: How did this all start?

Marcel Lee: I don't really know. For some reason or another, M.I.C doesn't believe I can rap and he insists on challenging me to a battle. It's really silly to me, because he actually participated and did very well in my "OI2" competition. I guess some people just want to be the man.

Q: So why not just shrug off his demands for a battle? Why do you feel you have to prove yourself to him?

Marcel Lee: The way this board is, actually more like the way this whole website is, if you back away from challenges, people will think you really aren't a real MC. That was my entire premise with "OI2". I set up that competition as a challenge to every "MC" here to prove themselves. And the real ones stood up. Now, I guess this is my chance to prove myself.

Q: But didn't you already prove yourself in the first "Open Invitation" when you and Masked Murdarah took on mc maximus prime and Jeno_Shady (now known as "XPLICIT")?

Marcel Lee: Apparently not. That battle was officially declared a tie, but some people (including XPLICIT and milly_b26) seem to think Masked and I lost that battle just because of late, unofficial hate-votes casted after the event had ended.

Q: What are you going to do if the same thing happens with this battle against M.I.C?

Marcel Lee: I'm just going to spit my junk. And if I lose, so be it. But if I win, I going to rub it in M.I.C's face for a loong time, because he started it. Remember, he challenged me. I didn't challenge him. I just created the thread.

Q: So are you saying that there's a chance he could come with better lyrics than you in this battle?

Marcel Lee: No, I'm simply saying there's a chance he could win. I've read his verses, and I simply don't see him coming better than me in this battle. I'm not being arrogant or egotistic, I'm only being truthful. I am an expert with words. Not only a real MC, but also a well-respected journalist and novelist. I mean, come on, I'm one of the very few people on this message board who always uses correct grammer and spelling. The funny thing is, you probably wouldn't know that from talking to me. I talk pretty much like any other brown Detroit inner-city kid. The only difference is, I'm smart. If only I could get a record deal (Dr. Dre, if you're reading this, please e-mail me: [email protected]).

Q: A smart rapper? I don't know how the world would except that.

Marcel Lee: Well, take Eminem's "Slim Shady LP" for example. As far as I'm concerned, that is smart rapping. Intelligent lyrics don't have to be talking about science and politics to be intelligent. He did it with humor, punchlines, perfect lyric structure, and simply saying very interesting things (not just ending every bar with a word that rhymes with "ation"). "The Slim Shady LP" was just top-quality lyrics. That album is truely the best album I've ever heard lyrically. He used to be the best rapper I ever heard. I don't know what happened to him. But that's beside the point.

Q: Very much so. Well, good luck on your battle with M.I.C.

Marcel Lee: Thank you.

Q: But I have one final question. What are the stipulations for this battle?

Marcel Lee: I'll get to that in a moment, but first, the national anthem...
        Last edited by Marcel Lee; 08-15-2001, 12:27 PM.

www.marcellee.com

Comment

First, The National Anthem...

Ladies and gentlemen, please stand, for the National Anthem.....

"O Canada, our home and native land

True patriot love in all thy sons command

With glowing hearts, we see thee rise

The True North strong and free, from far and wide

O Canada, we stand on guard for thee

God keep our land glorious and free

O Canada, we stand on guard for thee..."
          Last edited by Marcel Lee; 08-15-2001, 02:24 PM.

www.marcellee.com

Comment

yo wuts up with all the bullshit marcel?

Comment

dawg this is abattle not an unfunny comedy act deleat that shit and rap my verse is down so stop fucking around and battle .

M.I.C. WAS LOOSING OUR NAME BATTLE WITH 1 DAY TO GO SO HE QUIT. he is no man and i have lost all respect i had for him.

Comment

jesus... was all that needed? looks like a stall to me..
                ------------------------------------
                "He Who Makes a Beast Out of Himself, Gets Rid of the Pain of Being a Man."
                ------------------------------------

Comment

Three rounds, not five. But I'm not going to post any further special stipulations. I figure my freestyles can beat your written anyway. I'm going to drop my verse, then we'll wait a exactly one week for votes till we end Round One (don't forget to up the thread!). I know they will be hate-votin, but fuck it.

P.S. To all voters: Be sure to actually READ all votes!!! This ain't an audio battle, so you really do have to READ to understand and feel the flow and rhyme-structure of the verses!!!

Also, M.I.C, from now on, put "Battle Verse" in the subject field when you drop a verse and no editing battle verses!!! If you edit again, you'll instantly lose!!!
                  Last edited by Marcel Lee; 08-15-2001, 12:46 PM.

www.marcellee.com

Comment

na fuck that i can edit spelling mistakes and its not 3 round ist 1 round the verse i just spit and its not ritten cuz if it wuz ritten y dose it say "IM BAK" wen only 2day i posted the thread iv lost my motivation 2 rap so fuck 1.deleat all that shit u put 1 verse eatch 1st 2 5 votes straigh out battle no bullshit drop ya verse now and deleat yo shit

Comment

WUT THE FUCK R U DOING MARCELL .will u put your fucking verse down its a freestyle not a prerite.or do i hav 2 wate another 3 day wit your bullshit excuses so u can prerite.

DROP A VERSE BITCH

Comment

Okay, one round, not three, but No Editing!!!! Period!!! If you edit, you instantly lose!!! Because that's not fair to keep updating your shit!!! I see you already edited, but your battle verse says edited 8-15-2001, 2:35 P.M. If it says anything different after I drop my verse, you lose!!!

And it's not first to 5 votes!!! (You can easily have five friends waiting to vote!!!). We'll take anyone's votes for one week, like I said. Stop trying to cheat!!!

Here's my battle verse...
                        Last edited by Marcel Lee; 08-15-2001, 01:47 PM.

www.marcellee.com

Comment

CHEAT I EDITED A SPELLING MISTAKE.ANYWAY CAN U DELEAT ALL THAT INTERWEV STUFF AND YOUR NATNOL AMTHME SO PEOPLE CAN JUST C THE VERSE IL LDELAT ALL MY SHIT IF U DO.VOTEING ENDS ON THE 22ND AT 9pm BOARD TIME and y the fuck wud i hav 5 friends i wana beat u fair.so delate all your stuff

oh and my edit says 7:35 because how could it be 2:35 thats b4 u posted the thread.

hummmmmmm marcell do i dectect a cheat if u tryed 2 screw me by putting a fake edit time on u can fuck ya self cuz i got the time i last edited it and it wuz 7:35
                          Last edited by M.I.C; 08-15-2001, 01:52 PM.

Comment

I can't delete my stuff. The people must know what is going on. Don't worry, they'll see the battle verses. Your battle verse is the second post anyway, so what are you talkin about?

P.S. No "Slaughter House" member votes will count!!!

Now stop interrupting me, here's my battle verse...

www.marcellee.com

Comment

Battle Verse - 16 bars...

You can't spell, because your stupid brain is babbled!
                              Your battle verse look like a motherfuckin game of Scrabble!
                              Marcel Lee ain't to be played with, you gay bitch!
                              All them words that rhyme with "nation" and you still ain't say shit!
                              I stared and laugh at that big-ass sloppy paragraph!
                              Spring-water drinkin, thinkin "I'm about to tear his ass"!
                              I'm a pimp, you're a wimp, in a pink nitted sweater
                              And don't be trying to go back and edit when you realize my shit is better!
                              Tattoo on a bike in black shoes running shit like White Castle
                              In your home causing drama, breakin ya mama's backbone
                              I busted a nut like a sneeze, "ha-choo" and had you!
                              Fuck a battle, I'll chew you like a cashew and shit you out my asshole!
                              You lost in "OI2", now you wanna battle me?
                              I'll drain you and the Slaughter House family like a dolla sto battery!
                              You still after me, but your shit is wack to me
                              Me battling M.I.C is like Canibus battling Master P!

www.marcellee.com

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 10:41 AM
                              0 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Deborahlanker  
                              Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 04:45 AM