HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Here It Is Yeroc Backwards Equals Corey!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here It Is Yeroc Backwards Equals Corey!

Yeah yeah, ahaha, from the B-to-the-I-to-the-N-G-Y
    know you'd rather see me die than to see me fly
    I call all the shots
    Rip all the spots, rock all the rocks
    Cop all the drops, I know you thinkin now's
    when all the ballin stops, bitch never
    home got a chrome one and a yacht
    Ten years from now we'll still be on top
    Yo, Im a keep makin gayass threads and i wont stop
    Now whatcha gonna do when it's kool
    bag a money much longer than yours
    and a team much stronger than yours, violate me
    this'll be your day, we don't play
    Mess around be D.O.A., be on your way
    Cause it ain't enough time here, ain't enough lime here
    for you to shine here, deal with many women
    but treat dimes fair, and I'm
    bigger than the city lights down in Times Square
    Yeah, yeah yeah Corey (u fucken fagget)
    __ B__B__B__ __ __ __I__ __N __ __ __ __ __N__ __ __G__G__ __ __Y__ __ __ __Y__
    __ B __ __ __B__ __ __I__ __N__N__ __ __ __N__ __G__ __ __G__ __Y__ __ __ __Y__
    __ B __ __ __ __B__ __I__ __N__N__ __ __ __N__G__ __ __ __ __G__Y__ __ __ __Y__
    __ B __ __ __ __B__ __I__ __N__ __N__ __ __N__G__ __ __ __ __ __ __Y __ __ Y__ __
    __ B __ __ __B__ __ __I__ __N__ __N__ __ __N__G __ __ __ __ __ __ __Y__ __Y__ __
    __ B __ __ __B__ __ __I__ __N__ __N__ __ __N__G __ __ __ __ __ __ __Y__ __Y__ __
    __ B__B__B__ __ __ __I__ __N__ __ __N__ __N__G __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __Y__ __ __
    __ B __ __ __B__ __ __I__ __N__ __ __N__ __N__G __ __G __G__G__ __ __Y__ __ __
    __ B __ __ __B__ __ __I__ __N__ __ __N__ __N__G__ __ __ __ __G__ __ __Y__ __
    __ B __ __ __ __B__ __I__ __N__ __ __ __N__N__G__ __ __ __ __G__ __ __Y__ __ __
    __ B __ __ __B__ __ __I__ __N __ __ __ __ __N__ __G__ __ __G__ __ __ __Y__ __ __
    __ B__B__B__ __ __ __I__ __N __ __ __ __ __N__ __ __G__G__ __ __ __ __Y__ __ __

heh

bingy
    are we playin a game
    "who did i bite this song from?"
    well then its "mo money mo problems"

heh

SHEF

Comment

what a fuckin retart

come on my shit votin and stealin shit to rap agains others man what kinda shit you on anyways?? Steal puffys shit like noones gonna notice you lil fairy
      -WINS-
      bigbonger <3-0>
      sikotik <4-2>
      cochillin<3-1>
      -LOSE-
      ill rhymer<4-0>
      eggnoj<3-1>

Your fat your ugly and your mom dresses you funny FUCK OFF

Comment

THIS BITCH STOLE P.DIDDY's old shit Money aint a problem and u thought people wouldnt notice,COME ON BINGY!!!!!if u are goin to Pleajurize, take something from someone not known.........................................
        "Ive seen it all,did it all.......most of yall will pop for a minute..spit a sentence,then the game will get rid of yall" - Nas

"Im tired of you new jacks...im tired of *****z sayin they bout to blow,unless you a girl,i dont care if you bout to do that" - Royce Da 5'9''

"A few hot shells outta tha chrome,will leave you there,wit a funny smell,like gun powder cologne" - Jadakiss

"Ive been poppin,held true to my fort....im like bin laden,im bout to change the whole view of New york" - Joe Budden

"Im NBC,News time,blastin 8's..keep ya cool before you lose like....half ya face..run in ya house,cover ya mouth with maskin tape...let my chick strap on a dick,his ass get raped...everybody gotta die,why procrastinate?? you get put in a casket,for makin trashy tapes" - Cassidy

"if i pass you bass,and u spend my gravy?? then i ask for my papes,and you pretend you crazy?? i put 10 in ya AV,and pretend you payed me...leave you stuffed in a dumpster...like brenda's baby" - Cassidy

Just remember..Virginia's for Haters

Comment

c'mon dawg u supposed to be on dat song talkin how bad u hate him now u rollin his thong wuts wrong and bing u said u were dissin him too i shud knew beta than to listen to u

we can all knick shit the way u get respect is battlin people and i tried to battle yeroc and now i'm on his defeated list and u cant even compare to him dawg

don't beef wit yeroc cause he wont waste his time wit a lil punk like u
          ~* DEFEATED *~
          D-Burna (2-3)
          Bigbonger (1-3)
          Bigbonger (0-3) rematch

TOP EMCEES I'VE BATTLED (PROPZ)
          1. HOT Acid
          2. Yeroc
          3. Peel Junkee
          4. Prominant

Comment

FUCK U ALL!
            __ B __ __ __ __B__ __I__ __N__ __N__ __ __N__G__ __ __ __ __ __ __Y __ __ Y__ __
            __ B __ __ __B__ __ __I__ __N __ __ __ __ __N__ __G__ __ __G__ __ __ __Y__ __ __

Comment

haha next thing you know bungy is gonna drop osme 60's song verse to try and get away with that, haha, you faggot

Comment

"we all live in a BINGY submarine a BINGY submarine a BINGY submarine"

"dont want to be a tiger cause tigers play to rough dont want to b a lion cause lions aint the type i'm lookin for, so let me be, so let me be ur BINGY bear"

hey HOT Acid wanna make a group of peeps not a crew or rappin shit just a group of peeps who will actually vote on shit not just spit on shit and not full of ass holes basically a group full of all da dope mutha fuckaz and not the gay people like BINGY !

holla back
                ~* DEFEATED *~
                D-Burna (2-3)
                Bigbonger (1-3)
                Bigbonger (0-3) rematch

TOP EMCEES I'VE BATTLED (PROPZ)
                1. HOT Acid
                2. Yeroc
                3. Peel Junkee
                4. Prominant

Comment

WHAT IS THE F-U-C-K WAS THAT?? LOL YOU ARE FUCKING WACK.. DON'T EVER FUCKIN DISS ME IF YOU CAN'T BACK IT UP. PUNK ASS SISSY TRYING TO BE AN EMCEE..
                  ------------------------------------
                  "He Who Makes a Beast Out of Himself, Gets Rid of the Pain of Being a Man."
                  ------------------------------------

Comment

LOL i aint tryin to be an emcee! i told u all i only change other songs and dont make my own so y'all shouldnt be so surprised u know dat

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                    Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 10:41 AM
                    0 responses
                    1 view
                    0 likes
                    Last Post Deborahlanker  
                    Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 04:45 AM