• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some thoughtz on dis board

i've been watchin dis board for like a month and shit
    i'm fed up wit whack votin who givin out replies like
    * it mad me laugh
    yeah it might of made u laugh but wut if this guy is rhymin wordz like house and mouse cat and hat that whack shit
    * beefin, damn who gives a shit we all love rap music and the only reason we doin this is because every 1 of us fuckerz dream of gettin a deal and shit and usin dis board for practice and a bit of fun
    * arrogant fuckerz like 2/3s, this aint a diss or shit but i hate when u got some1 callin another person whack for no fuckin reason u aint got da right to do dat shit
    * none of us are REAL emcees or ne shit like that
    * people leavin da board cause they lost a couple of battles

wut i'm kinda sayin is we all takin dis shit too seriously me, u and every1 readin dis who battles on dis board

HOLLA BACK !
    PEACE
    ~* DEFEATED *~
    D-Burna (2-3)
    Bigbonger (1-3)
    Bigbonger (0-3) rematch

TOP EMCEES I'VE BATTLED (PROPZ)
    1. HOT Acid
    2. Yeroc
    3. Peel Junkee
    4. Prominant

* people leavin da board cause they lost a couple of battles
    hmmm i wudnt mind if it was a couple of battles, but its been like 6 in a row or summat, its damn stupid, if ur no good at it u dnt want wack people spamming tha boards, and thats as far as it goes, oh and another thing, BINGY FUCK OFF

DEATH

Comment

yea, i pretty much agree with u mc coulomb
      Elite Tournament 2 Champion
      like 110-19 or some shit
      blah blah blah and all that other shit we used to put in our sigs lol
      [insert net crew banner here]

Comment

oh and i ave another opinion, sorry, i know my opinion dont count for much cus im not exactly 'dope' but neways, its on this comment you made:

* it mad me laugh
        yeah it might of made u laugh but wut if this guy is rhymin wordz like house and mouse cat and hat that whack shit
        now rap is music right? music is entertainment right? now what better entertainment can you get than humour? funny stuff is tha best stuff, and it is all entertainment, look at sum of the stuff d12 rhyme, not clever or inventive, just plain to the point and interesting and funny, that shit is tha best shit

DEATH

Comment

i agree man
          in our battle we been waitin ages for votes.
          SAIGON - The Greatest Story Never Told : Coming Soon

Comment

sikotik who were u referin to on the 6 lost battles if u referin to me u wrong
            i lost to peel yeroc and acid beat burna lost to swamp and in middle of bingbong and ill rhymer

yeah if shit is funny it is gud but this is about battlin and complexity and knowledge and usin metaphors and similies u ask hot acid and dope peeps they will agree wit me
            ~* DEFEATED *~
            D-Burna (2-3)
            Bigbonger (1-3)
            Bigbonger (0-3) rematch

1. HOT Acid
            2. Yeroc
            3. Peel Junkee
            4. Prominant

Comment

i wasnt referrin to you, i was referrin to me, as im probs gna leave this board soon cus im losing every battle now, no beef, just forget bout it

DEATH

Comment

yo dawg dont leave dis board yeh i've lost some battles too and i know it embarrassin to havin ur names at bottom of lists but remember my point dis shit is just ment to b fun remember dis line by Em

"it's shit like this i kick to these rich white kidz who just might see have fucked up dis sick life is"

we got somethin great infront of us and we not even recognizin it dawg dis board gives us da chance to have some fun wit rappin and we not seein it
                ~* DEFEATED *~
                D-Burna (2-3)
                Bigbonger (1-3)
                Bigbonger (0-3) rematch

1. HOT Acid
                2. Yeroc
                3. Peel Junkee
                4. Prominant

Comment

c'mon people give me ur thoughts on dis shit
                  ~* DEFEATED *~
                  D-Burna (2-3)
                  Bigbonger (1-3)
                  Bigbonger (0-3) rematch

1. HOT Acid
                  2. Yeroc
                  3. Peel Junkee
                  4. Prominant

Comment

I'll tell u one thing,if u are jus gettin on this site and u expect people to vote for u,ur wrong.When i first got here,people didnt vote on my shit at all.2 of my battles got slept on.So really u gotta make a name for yourself,cus thats wat i did,and now i can finish battles within in tha day that i drop a verse.HoLLa.............................
                    "Ive seen it all,did it all.......most of yall will pop for a minute..spit a sentence,then the game will get rid of yall" - Nas

"Im tired of you new jacks...im tired of *****z sayin they bout to blow,unless you a girl,i dont care if you bout to do that" - Royce Da 5'9''

"A few hot shells outta tha chrome,will leave you there,wit a funny smell,like gun powder cologne" - Jadakiss

"Ive been poppin,held true to my fort....im like bin laden,im bout to change the whole view of New york" - Joe Budden

"Im NBC,News time,blastin 8's..keep ya cool before you lose like....half ya face..run in ya house,cover ya mouth with maskin tape...let my chick strap on a dick,his ass get raped...everybody gotta die,why procrastinate?? you get put in a casket,for makin trashy tapes" - Cassidy

"if i pass you bass,and u spend my gravy?? then i ask for my papes,and you pretend you crazy?? i put 10 in ya AV,and pretend you payed me...leave you stuffed in a dumpster...like brenda's baby" - Cassidy

Just remember..Virginia's for Haters

Comment

but nthat is da whole point dawg
                      if i woz a newbie and i woz battlin u (dis is just an example) if my shit woz beta than ur shit people shud vote for me, people tend to look at da name first then vote

and i vote on nearly every battle i see if i'm gonna spend my time votin on someones shit i wud think that they wud have da courtersy to do da same fuckin thing back

i think i have kinda started to make a name for myself i beat D - Burna

holla back !
                      ~* DEFEATED *~
                      D-Burna (2-3)
                      Bigbonger (1-3)
                      Bigbonger (0-3) rematch

1. HOT Acid
                      2. Yeroc
                      3. Peel Junkee
                      4. Prominant

Comment

Thats not necessarily tru.Jus cus my name is Prominant doesnt mean people shpuld automatically get votes.I earned my votes by spittin hot ass lines,and i dont think voters wanna look at wack rhymes.This is wat u do man,jus spit tha hottest shit u can,and people will respect u for it.And when u get respect,u gain voters.HoLLa..................................
                        "Ive seen it all,did it all.......most of yall will pop for a minute..spit a sentence,then the game will get rid of yall" - Nas

"Im tired of you new jacks...im tired of *****z sayin they bout to blow,unless you a girl,i dont care if you bout to do that" - Royce Da 5'9''

"A few hot shells outta tha chrome,will leave you there,wit a funny smell,like gun powder cologne" - Jadakiss

"Ive been poppin,held true to my fort....im like bin laden,im bout to change the whole view of New york" - Joe Budden

"Im NBC,News time,blastin 8's..keep ya cool before you lose like....half ya face..run in ya house,cover ya mouth with maskin tape...let my chick strap on a dick,his ass get raped...everybody gotta die,why procrastinate?? you get put in a casket,for makin trashy tapes" - Cassidy

"if i pass you bass,and u spend my gravy?? then i ask for my papes,and you pretend you crazy?? i put 10 in ya AV,and pretend you payed me...leave you stuffed in a dumpster...like brenda's baby" - Cassidy

Comment

the only whack rhyme i have put out woz my first two all my other rhymes have been half decent
                          so if u callin me whack i'm takin offence
                          i'd be more than willin to battle u as long as people wud vote on da shit and not on name
                          ~* DEFEATED *~
                          D-Burna (2-3)
                          Bigbonger (1-3)
                          Bigbonger (0-3) rematch

1. HOT Acid
                          2. Yeroc
                          3. Peel Junkee
                          4. Prominant

Comment

Yo man,i didnt call u wack.I said,these voters take thier time out to vote on peoples battles and some people do spit wack rhymes.and thats one reason why people dont vote on newbie battles.Im sorry that u took offense but that wasnt directed towards u du.HoLLa....................................

Comment

ok dawg
                              though c ma rhyme against big bonger i smoked his ass and vote plz
                              even though wanna battle
                              if u in doubt c ma rhyme against him

holla back
                              ~* DEFEATED *~
                              D-Burna (2-3)
                              Bigbonger (1-3)
                              Bigbonger (0-3) rematch

1. HOT Acid
                              2. Yeroc
                              3. Peel Junkee
                              4. Prominant