No announcement yet.

Prom, you shit-talking little weasle...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prom, you shit-talking little weasle...

"2/3's,like u said : YUR NOT THAT GOOD.Plus,MC MP,who ever he is partnered with will probably beat u and purple haze.no beef with purplehaze,but 2/3's yur only goin to be a drag on yur partner."

Is that so? Well, then justify this PM you sent me:
    Yo man jus to let u know i wrote this before u apologized about tha comments towardz me.I got 100% respect for u cus u are a REAL hot M.C. Tha shit u be spittin be hot as hell and i really dont want to battle for two reasons: u are undefeated which gives me 20% outtta 100% confidence to win,and my brain cant think of really hot lines like i used to.But in all of fairness im goin to battle u. HoLLa...................................

I ain't gonna sweat that shit though. I know I've got skills and I ain't gonna get bugged out over some 15-year-old kid tellin' me he thinks he knows what emceeing is. I had respect for you...oh well, ya flake.

I'm a stuck, starving artist.
    Vincent Van Going nowhere.
    Sold my silver souls to the devil.
    Hoping he'll throw up a gold pair.
    Mostly concerned... with my own interests... as per usual.
    Foolishly pursuing the fruit of what's removable.
    Into the full view.
    Do you see me as suitable...
    to prove to the world that my beautiful dream is simply doable?

Well it seems that itake that PM back seein as i smoked yur ass in battle.So that PM it really dont matta,all that mattas is that ulost to me and im betta than u.muaahahhhahahahaha.BITCH!!!!
    "Ive seen it all,did it all.......most of yall will pop for a minute..spit a sentence,then the game will get rid of yall" - Nas

"Im tired of you new jacks...im tired of *****z sayin they bout to blow,unless you a girl,i dont care if you bout to do that" - Royce Da 5'9''

"A few hot shells outta tha chrome,will leave you there,wit a funny smell,like gun powder cologne" - Jadakiss

"Ive been poppin,held true to my fort....im like bin laden,im bout to change the whole view of New york" - Joe Budden

"Im NBC,News time,blastin 8's..keep ya cool before you lose like....half ya face..run in ya house,cover ya mouth with maskin tape...let my chick strap on a dick,his ass get raped...everybody gotta die,why procrastinate?? you get put in a casket,for makin trashy tapes" - Cassidy

"if i pass you bass,and u spend my gravy?? then i ask for my papes,and you pretend you crazy?? i put 10 in ya AV,and pretend you payed me...leave you stuffed in a dumpster...like brenda's baby" - Cassidy

Just remember..Virginia's for Haters

Comment

Ohh yeah and another thing: tha only reason i talked shit is because,for my tag tournament,u keep sayin "give me purple haze and we will win"man if u dont get outta here with that bullshit.Purple haze could probably stand a chance against MC MP,but u??? yur jus gonna slow yur partner down when u face MC MP.So when u keep sayin shit like "diabolocal laugh" u need to think one thing:MC MP is in tha tag tournament and u dont stand a chance against him.HoLLa..........................
      "Ive seen it all,did it all.......most of yall will pop for a minute..spit a sentence,then the game will get rid of yall" - Nas

"Im tired of you new jacks...im tired of *****z sayin they bout to blow,unless you a girl,i dont care if you bout to do that" - Royce Da 5'9''

"A few hot shells outta tha chrome,will leave you there,wit a funny smell,like gun powder cologne" - Jadakiss

"Ive been poppin,held true to my fort....im like bin laden,im bout to change the whole view of New york" - Joe Budden

"Im NBC,News time,blastin 8's..keep ya cool before you lose like....half ya face..run in ya house,cover ya mouth with maskin tape...let my chick strap on a dick,his ass get raped...everybody gotta die,why procrastinate?? you get put in a casket,for makin trashy tapes" - Cassidy

"if i pass you bass,and u spend my gravy?? then i ask for my papes,and you pretend you crazy?? i put 10 in ya AV,and pretend you payed me...leave you stuffed in a dumpster...like brenda's baby" - Cassidy

Comment

Yall foolin.

www.marcellee.com

Comment

lol
          i dunno bout you peeps
          but once this tag team tourni starts, im unleashing hell on ne soul i battle
          me and mc maximus prime are gonna rip it

Comment

Oh really?

"vWell it seems that itake that PM back seein as i smoked yur ass in battle.So that PM it really dont matta,all that mattas is that ulost to me and im betta than u.muaahahhhahahahaha.BITCH!!!!"

Is that how it works? Well, I beat Haze, so doesn't that mean I'm better than him? Let me say this again, YOU GOT LUCKY. Seriously, I thought you were cool. Nice to see your true colors, ya li'l bitch.

Into the full view.

Comment

Yo two thirds,we are cool.its jus that u think u are gonna slip rite past MC MP?? hell nah.aint got no BEEF but im goin to say this,MC MP and his partner WILL WIN THA TOURNAMENT.

Comment

I see...

"Yo two thirds,we are cool.its jus that u think u are gonna slip rite past MC MP?? hell nah.aint got no BEEF but im goin to say this,MC MP and his partner WILL WIN THA TOURNAMENT."

No beef? LMFAO. Did you not pay any attention to the shit you've said? Those are some BEEFIN' WORDS, kid. And, it's nice to see that you already have your head set on who's going to win your own tournament. Who's judging this? You? So what's the point in anyone battling if you've got a pre-set bias leaning toward Hotacid and MC MaxPrime?

Into the full view.

Comment

Im not goin to hate vote on no one.nd if u dont want me to judge then fine,yur still goin to lose anyway.

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                  Started by aangieren, Today, 12:36 AM
                  0 responses
                  1 view
                  0 likes
                  Last Post aangieren