Female Tournament:Delayed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Female Tournament:Delayed

OK people.things did not go as planned for this tournament.MillyB26 and Lil Mi$$ piranha are goin to tha same D12 concert,Mizz thang 05 is in tha Hospital,MrsShady doesnt know what a bar is,and tha rest are not sure if they are goo or not.So u know What?Im goin to delay this fuckin tournament until everyone of them gets there Priorites and shit together then we will have it with no interuptions.Sorry about this people.
    "Ive seen it all,did it all.......most of yall will pop for a minute..spit a sentence,then the game will get rid of yall" - Nas

"Im tired of you new jacks...im tired of *****z sayin they bout to blow,unless you a girl,i dont care if you bout to do that" - Royce Da 5'9''

"A few hot shells outta tha chrome,will leave you there,wit a funny smell,like gun powder cologne" - Jadakiss

"Ive been poppin,held true to my fort....im like bin laden,im bout to change the whole view of New york" - Joe Budden

"Im NBC,News time,blastin 8's..keep ya cool before you lose like....half ya face..run in ya house,cover ya mouth with maskin tape...let my chick strap on a dick,his ass get raped...everybody gotta die,why procrastinate?? you get put in a casket,for makin trashy tapes" - Cassidy

"if i pass you bass,and u spend my gravy?? then i ask for my papes,and you pretend you crazy?? i put 10 in ya AV,and pretend you payed me...leave you stuffed in a dumpster...like brenda's baby" - Cassidy

Just remember..Virginia's for Haters

OOOH

I'm a female, I want to be in a tournament
    hola at me.... but if them femcees got so many issues than don't holla at me because I don't want to be in some retarded shit, but if these chicks skillfull holla at SWEETS

Comment

Hey sweet H....

You can take my place in tha tourny if ya want, I cant b bothered to wait for it......Prominenet can you put Sweet H in my place?
      Shady by name, Shady by Nature...

SHOUT OUTS:
      ~*blkprincess*~ (The girl's got creativity)
      Mentira (The girl's got class)
      Whizzman (I love this guy's honesty)
      Lil mi$$ Piranha (She's a strong minded young lady and not afraid to show it)
      The Slick Jesus (The funniest guy on da boards, no doubt)
      Lil_els2000 (Remember, if you ever need anything, you know you got all the love in the world right here on da boards.)
      Purple lils (One cool gurl to chat with)
      Hayley_Shady (A real sweetie)
      Psycho69 (Call him Teth Teddy bear, that'll get you on his right side, lol)
      MC_R_Ac_H (A girl who's never afraid to ask, lol)
      Steph_Shady (She's a real honey and a sweet girl)

NEW AIM NAME!!! Derty Dozen Diva

Comment

Come on PEOPLE.THIS HSIT CANT BE HAPPENING.WHY CANT U PEOPLE JUS GET YOUR FUCKIN PRIORITES FUCKIN STRAIT?FUCK....................................TAK E HER PLACE PLEASE AND PLEASE DONT DROP OUT.
        "Ive seen it all,did it all.......most of yall will pop for a minute..spit a sentence,then the game will get rid of yall" - Nas

"Im tired of you new jacks...im tired of *****z sayin they bout to blow,unless you a girl,i dont care if you bout to do that" - Royce Da 5'9''

"A few hot shells outta tha chrome,will leave you there,wit a funny smell,like gun powder cologne" - Jadakiss

"Ive been poppin,held true to my fort....im like bin laden,im bout to change the whole view of New york" - Joe Budden

"Im NBC,News time,blastin 8's..keep ya cool before you lose like....half ya face..run in ya house,cover ya mouth with maskin tape...let my chick strap on a dick,his ass get raped...everybody gotta die,why procrastinate?? you get put in a casket,for makin trashy tapes" - Cassidy

"if i pass you bass,and u spend my gravy?? then i ask for my papes,and you pretend you crazy?? i put 10 in ya AV,and pretend you payed me...leave you stuffed in a dumpster...like brenda's baby" - Cassidy

Comment

LOL.

Prom, this is hugely metaphorical of what life with women is like. You're in a hurry, and they're taking their sweet ass time, dragging along. No offense to the ladies, but you really can't argue against this point.

BTW, if ya don't know what a bar is...don't battle.

And Sweet H, I have a feeling you're going to be disappointed.

I'm a stuck, starving artist.
          Vincent Van Going nowhere.
          Sold my silver souls to the devil.
          Hoping he'll throw up a gold pair.
          Mostly concerned... with my own interests... as per usual.
          Foolishly pursuing the fruit of what's removable.
          Into the full view.
          Do you see me as suitable...
          to prove to the world that my beautiful dream is simply doable?

Comment

2/3's......................................U JUS DONT KNOW WHAT I WANT TO DO TO THESE GIRLS.AND I DONT MEAN FUCK THEM.lmfao........................................ .....

Comment

Ok

No offense but if ya don't know what a bar is then why the fuck are you spittin'? cause you can't spit withought bars otherwise you won't be saying shit>

That why I can't battle females yo, If I ma battle a female she bets to have a fucking hard ass record cause I'm not cut out for all that girly shit

lol, and NO I'm a not a fucking tom-boy, I'm as girly as they get but I can't go soft

Comment

cuz there r fake bitches

im a chick

put me in the battle
                I NOW DO NOT GIVE A FUCK

Comment

iight u are now in tha tournament.

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                  Started by uhekezlu, Today, 04:07 AM
                  0 responses
                  1 view
                  0 likes
                  Last Post uhekezlu