HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SWAMPGREMLIN, ya card has been pulled....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SWAMPGREMLIN, ya card has been pulled....

..... drop yur verse by the end of the day....for shit talking....

pz
    playformore.org , One Year Millionaire Blog

Damn,The Invincible jus whored tha hell outta him.lmfao.........................

"drop your verse by tha end of tha day...........for shit talkin"

hahahhhaha...............................some one is goin to get beat badly.
    "Ive seen it all,did it all.......most of yall will pop for a minute..spit a sentence,then the game will get rid of yall" - Nas

"Im tired of you new jacks...im tired of *****z sayin they bout to blow,unless you a girl,i dont care if you bout to do that" - Royce Da 5'9''

"A few hot shells outta tha chrome,will leave you there,wit a funny smell,like gun powder cologne" - Jadakiss

"Ive been poppin,held true to my fort....im like bin laden,im bout to change the whole view of New york" - Joe Budden

"Im NBC,News time,blastin 8's..keep ya cool before you lose like....half ya face..run in ya house,cover ya mouth with maskin tape...let my chick strap on a dick,his ass get raped...everybody gotta die,why procrastinate?? you get put in a casket,for makin trashy tapes" - Cassidy

"if i pass you bass,and u spend my gravy?? then i ask for my papes,and you pretend you crazy?? i put 10 in ya AV,and pretend you payed me...leave you stuffed in a dumpster...like brenda's baby" - Cassidy

Just remember..Virginia's for Haters

Comment

omfg lmfao
      wins: mccoulbomb, freestyla122 TWICE, the invincible, Sweet H

losses: too many lol

Comment

keep quiet, yur gon' scare him away...

yo SWAMPY, why yu ignorin a thread wit yur name in CAPITAL letters on it?

Comment

you can pull on dis dick invisable i'm down slut u were talking shit so set it up and drop sissy and het done like acid did you for running off at your cumcatcher.
          click here to make money doing nuthin

Comment

son, dont you get it???

your card has been pulled cos yur a shit-talkin-fag therefo' you post up, cos im tired of yur excuses...

pz

Comment

Originally posted by swampgremlin
              you can pull on dis dick invisable i'm down slut u were talking shit so set it up and drop sissy and het done like acid did you for running off at your cumcatcher.
              NOTE: dont ever spell my name wrong again, u had the priveledge befo', but now yu abused yur powers, and have nothin to worry about, exept yur loss against INVINCE, comin soon....

Comment

seems like u started this shit balla so do somthin then i aint ducken u invisible,nah nah that aint the case.
                click here to make money doing nuthin

Comment

LMFAO.........................one of u muthafuckas drop already,i wanna see this.
                  "Ive seen it all,did it all.......most of yall will pop for a minute..spit a sentence,then the game will get rid of yall" - Nas

"Im tired of you new jacks...im tired of *****z sayin they bout to blow,unless you a girl,i dont care if you bout to do that" - Royce Da 5'9''

"A few hot shells outta tha chrome,will leave you there,wit a funny smell,like gun powder cologne" - Jadakiss

"Ive been poppin,held true to my fort....im like bin laden,im bout to change the whole view of New york" - Joe Budden

"Im NBC,News time,blastin 8's..keep ya cool before you lose like....half ya face..run in ya house,cover ya mouth with maskin tape...let my chick strap on a dick,his ass get raped...everybody gotta die,why procrastinate?? you get put in a casket,for makin trashy tapes" - Cassidy

"if i pass you bass,and u spend my gravy?? then i ask for my papes,and you pretend you crazy?? i put 10 in ya AV,and pretend you payed me...leave you stuffed in a dumpster...like brenda's baby" - Cassidy

Comment

sorry prom.....im waitin for him...

....cos everytime im specificly asked to drop first, something bad happens, either they DUCK and RUN, or they find something to BITE,or they RECYCLE, PREWRITE, TAKE FOREVER........and it goes on....

so SWAMPY, stop bein such a pussy and drop yah verse......

pz

Comment

LMFAAAAAOOOO
                      wins: mccoulbomb, freestyla122 TWICE, the invincible, Sweet H

losses: too many lol

Comment

prominant and njthug stop tryin to dick ride invince cause he aint gonna let ya and prom boy u fuckin arrogant buff sniffin dick lickin wanka u not as tight as u make out 2 b
                        NJThug u have been beaten by like every1 so y da fuck are u laughin at swamp !!! LOL that tight
                        hey look i cant beat eggs but i am gonna diss on some1
                        nice goin NJ RUG
                        by tha way y u braggin that u from the ass of New York wut i mean is NJ is jus NY's shit

Comment

Hmm.................WHO ARE U? i dont know u. im not ridin anyone as it is,they wont drop i dont know why.And i dont think u wanna make trouble here for yourself already like a Dumbass.U only got 5 posts.Get tha fuck outta here newbie.

Comment

right when swampy gets called out, he is very quick to jump into anotha battle jus to postpone this...lol

yu drop first, or be laughed at.....cos if i drop first, i know i aint gon' see yur face around here anymore....

pz

Comment

anyways....... when the tag tourni comes round.....hopefully, on my way to the TOP, me & non, will rip yah & yur partner....

pz

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by Smilert, 07-14-2020, 10:51 AM
                              2 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Hellconjuror