Clear All

• Prom - boy (prominant)

yo dawg
    battle me
    RULES :
    1 verse
    1st 2 3 votes
    NEWBIE votes will not b counted
    i want people who actually know wut a metaphor similie and a complex lyric is (e.g Marcel Haze HOTAcid etc)
    u can spit 1st cause i aint seen u spit first yet !
    set it up PROM - BOY

IT's DA RETURN
    all will b revealed soon

HOLLA AT ME BOY u NEWBIE !!!!

whats a metaphor

Comment

Yo Dogg

Would my vote be counted?

[ Lyrically Ripped Apart ]
      ~ Profanity
      ~ X-TACY
      ~ The Slick Jesus
      ~ DJ Scidazals

[ Tha Hot Emcees ]
      ~ Prominant
      ~ The Invincible
      ~ Dark-Druid
      ~ PurpleHaze2701
      ~ Eyerone

My Crew:

[ Kurrupted Mindz ]
      ~ PoiZonous ExiZtance
      ~ Dark-Druid
      ~ Jehu

[ Other Doggz ]
      ~ Cad
      ~ The Slick Jesus
      ~ Prominant
      ~ Lyrikally Lost
      ~ The Invincible
      ~ ShAdY D12 DiVa

Signature:

[ PoiZonous E. ]
      ~ I am the PoiZonous ExiZtance
      ~ Tha Toxic Death
      ~ I come here to slit wrists
      ~ To strip you of your every last breath

Comment

Fuck Dat shit.Do u even know tha rules of engagement newbie?Obviously u dont cus If u call someone out,u have ot spit first justifing yourself.So im waitin on your weak verse.
        "Ive seen it all,did it all.......most of yall will pop for a minute..spit a sentence,then the game will get rid of yall" - Nas

"Im tired of you new jacks...im tired of *****z sayin they bout to blow,unless you a girl,i dont care if you bout to do that" - Royce Da 5'9''

"A few hot shells outta tha chrome,will leave you there,wit a funny smell,like gun powder cologne" - Jadakiss

"Ive been poppin,held true to my fort....im like bin laden,im bout to change the whole view of New york" - Joe Budden

"Im NBC,News time,blastin 8's..keep ya cool before you lose like....half ya face..run in ya house,cover ya mouth with maskin tape...let my chick strap on a dick,his ass get raped...everybody gotta die,why procrastinate?? you get put in a casket,for makin trashy tapes" - Cassidy

"if i pass you bass,and u spend my gravy?? then i ask for my papes,and you pretend you crazy?? i put 10 in ya AV,and pretend you payed me...leave you stuffed in a dumpster...like brenda's baby" - Cassidy

Just remember..Virginia's for Haters

Comment

Waitin for this BITCH ASS to drop his verse so i can rip this muthafucka.............................
          "Ive seen it all,did it all.......most of yall will pop for a minute..spit a sentence,then the game will get rid of yall" - Nas

"Im tired of you new jacks...im tired of *****z sayin they bout to blow,unless you a girl,i dont care if you bout to do that" - Royce Da 5'9''

"A few hot shells outta tha chrome,will leave you there,wit a funny smell,like gun powder cologne" - Jadakiss

"Ive been poppin,held true to my fort....im like bin laden,im bout to change the whole view of New york" - Joe Budden

"Im NBC,News time,blastin 8's..keep ya cool before you lose like....half ya face..run in ya house,cover ya mouth with maskin tape...let my chick strap on a dick,his ass get raped...everybody gotta die,why procrastinate?? you get put in a casket,for makin trashy tapes" - Cassidy

"if i pass you bass,and u spend my gravy?? then i ask for my papes,and you pretend you crazy?? i put 10 in ya AV,and pretend you payed me...leave you stuffed in a dumpster...like brenda's baby" - Cassidy

Comment

ya know prophanity is jus an ignorance of ur language
            u drop first u scared of wut might happen ?

Comment

U called me out so u drop first,thats how it goes.NOW DROP.................

Comment

Fuck

Yo Skitzo, no beef but thats how the shit works here. If you call someone out, you drop first, always. So don't be pulling pussy shit on Prominant sayin he scared jes cause he isn't a newbie.

[ Lyrically Ripped Apart ]
                ~ Profanity
                ~ X-TACY
                ~ The Slick Jesus
                ~ DJ Scidazals

[ Tha Hot Emcees ]
                ~ Prominant
                ~ The Invincible
                ~ Dark-Druid
                ~ PurpleHaze2701
                ~ Eyerone

My Crew:

[ Kurrupted Mindz ]
                ~ PoiZonous ExiZtance
                ~ Dark-Druid
                ~ Jehu

[ Other Doggz ]
                ~ Cad
                ~ The Slick Jesus
                ~ Prominant
                ~ Lyrikally Lost
                ~ The Invincible
                ~ ShAdY D12 DiVa

Signature:

[ PoiZonous E. ]
                ~ I am the PoiZonous ExiZtance
                ~ Tha Toxic Death
                ~ I come here to slit wrists
                ~ To strip you of your every last breath

Comment

prom listen to dis i aint droppin first i know how things work cause i have been on dis board for a long time
                  i know how u get ur winz so i aint doin shit jus cause u tell me
                  i gotta go now so i'll wuts happenin in da mornin

Comment

aaaaaaaaahahahahahahahah
                    funny shit yo mutha fuck skitzo index

dumb ass shit
                    I NOW DO NOT GIVE A FUCK

Comment

Skitzo,I dont got time to fuck around with your bullshittin ass.Either u drop or there is no match.simple,I got to go against BIgger people and u are jus wasting your own time.Ball's in your court bitch............................

Comment

hahah.

Prom, you talk so much shit...I love it. Blaze da kid.

I'm a stuck, starving artist.
                        Vincent Van Going nowhere.
                        Sold my silver souls to the devil.
                        Hoping he'll throw up a gold pair.
                        Mostly concerned... with my own interests... as per usual.
                        Foolishly pursuing the fruit of what's removable.
                        Into the full view.
                        Do you see me as suitable...
                        to prove to the world that my beautiful dream is simply doable?

Comment

Listen,

Both of ya, send ya verses to me in a PM. I'll post em at the same time in a new thread later on wednesday. I'll post em at 6pm (GMT) thats about 1pm EST

I the mean time, u can be checkin that Woman Trouble thread of mine, in ma sig

Holla
                          "Get Busy Livin' or Get Busy Dyin'.. Thats God Damn Right"

Comment

Fuck that,its kinda too late.I'm droppin against Eyerone.Tht uthafucka had his chance to get Ripped but he wanted to bullshit around.So he has to wait in line.

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                            Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 10:41 AM
                            0 responses
                            0 likes
                            Last Post Deborahlanker  
                            Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 04:45 AM