• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Female Tournament Rd 1:Lil Mi$$ piranha vs. Synikal

iight.After weeks of planning,its here.

Rules:

20 bar 30 bar minimum maximum.

lil mi$$ piranha will drop her verse first,and synikal will follow.

Judges are Eyerone,Prominant,Eminem's Girl,Tammy Tam,Underworld.

we might have to change tha judges but thats them for rite now.

GOOD LUCK.............................
    "Ive seen it all,did it all.......most of yall will pop for a minute..spit a sentence,then the game will get rid of yall" - Nas

"Im tired of you new jacks...im tired of *****z sayin they bout to blow,unless you a girl,i dont care if you bout to do that" - Royce Da 5'9''

"A few hot shells outta tha chrome,will leave you there,wit a funny smell,like gun powder cologne" - Jadakiss

"Ive been poppin,held true to my fort....im like bin laden,im bout to change the whole view of New york" - Joe Budden

"Im NBC,News time,blastin 8's..keep ya cool before you lose like....half ya face..run in ya house,cover ya mouth with maskin tape...let my chick strap on a dick,his ass get raped...everybody gotta die,why procrastinate?? you get put in a casket,for makin trashy tapes" - Cassidy

"if i pass you bass,and u spend my gravy?? then i ask for my papes,and you pretend you crazy?? i put 10 in ya AV,and pretend you payed me...leave you stuffed in a dumpster...like brenda's baby" - Cassidy

Just remember..Virginia's for Haters

come on one of u drop a verse.
    "Ive seen it all,did it all.......most of yall will pop for a minute..spit a sentence,then the game will get rid of yall" - Nas

"Im tired of you new jacks...im tired of *****z sayin they bout to blow,unless you a girl,i dont care if you bout to do that" - Royce Da 5'9''

"A few hot shells outta tha chrome,will leave you there,wit a funny smell,like gun powder cologne" - Jadakiss

"Ive been poppin,held true to my fort....im like bin laden,im bout to change the whole view of New york" - Joe Budden

"Im NBC,News time,blastin 8's..keep ya cool before you lose like....half ya face..run in ya house,cover ya mouth with maskin tape...let my chick strap on a dick,his ass get raped...everybody gotta die,why procrastinate?? you get put in a casket,for makin trashy tapes" - Cassidy

"if i pass you bass,and u spend my gravy?? then i ask for my papes,and you pretend you crazy?? i put 10 in ya AV,and pretend you payed me...leave you stuffed in a dumpster...like brenda's baby" - Cassidy

Comment

i dont think this is gonna wurk
      Elite Tournament 2 Champion
      like 110-19 or some shit
      blah blah blah and all that other shit we used to put in our sigs lol
      [insert net crew banner here]

Comment

This shit ain't gonna work out, seems like the woman don't have the heart for battling as the guys do (don't take me the wrong way) I'd like to see some women battle.
        Who the hell do you think I am?!

Comment

lol
          sing me up prominant
          I NOW DO NOT GIVE A FUCK

Comment

Listen!/
            I'm just trying to complete my mission/
            to beat all these hoes and get my name in the dopest MC listings/
            I'ma show off and OD on skill pillz/
            till/
            I'm sharp enough to kill/
            I'm bored/
            I live by the sword/
            I die by the sword/
            I'ma pin yer to floor/
            and rip out your spinal cord/
            my mind's hot enough to split/
            and I won't quit/
            your teeth your gonna hafta grit/
            your gonna sit/
            right there and listen to this shit/
            bitch!/
            wanna touch these tits?/
            I got enough wit/
            to spit/
            all on the floor till you slip!/
            so gimmie ya brain bitch/
            but which part?/
            the insane half?/
            or the useless bit?/
            you step to me? you loose/
            you gonna get fucked up and bruised/
            don't you ever tell me what I can or cannot do/
            or you'll/
            be livin' through yer life with your face all screwed!
            ***Bizarre's my big ole teddy bear! And I want to pat his belly to see the big ripples in it...and it's usually around that point that I cum***

eh? shut up I'm trying to touch Bizarre's breasts...
            My Shout Out List
            Spike
            Simone17
            kazychroniclady
            BRM
            EnCrY
            lil_els2000

http://web.ecomplanet.com/GRAH2428/s...age0257034.jpg

wanna hear my voice? click right here!
            http://web.ecomplanet.com/GRAH2428/s...age0227601.jpg
            Blaow! Ka-pow
            Watch out now
            It's the lil one and I'm not Bow Wow

Comment

dats good! IM SOO SCARED !!
              *~CHINK GIRL FO LIFE!*~

http://sugadolls.homestead.com/files/sci21.gif

http://www.angelfire.com/pa4/cooldoll/images/sil33.gif

SPANK MEH!

[color= red] GO ON, I DARE YA![/color]

wheres ma Mr. Right?

Comment

aio

yo, can i judge ths shit
                Only a few of us left

Comment

Where's Synikal? As I remember she has 5 days to drop her verse or she's out of the tournimant!
                  /-\narchy.

Lilith Entertainment Wallpapers

Comment

yes,synikal has to drop within 5 days.

Comment

I'm not a sexist, but...

This battle is like watching straight, macho guys paint their toe-nails pretty pink.

www.marcellee.com

Comment

can u people PLEASE stop postin dumb remarks here.Im sorry other people have to drop verses.And let me remind u,there are no VOTERS.Jus judges,so dont be stupid.

Comment

Uppin for Synikal's verse.

Comment

yo..

sorry bout the delay.....havent been on for a while, nuff chit chat heres my verse

yo.......
                            afta you finish your mission ima beat you into submission//
                            swallow u whole and use your bones as ammunition//
                            send u to hospital for a month with a sever condition//
                            see your verse was weak i was thinkin it was diluted//
                            after you read this you'll feel like your head has just been booted//
                            some of these rhymes are cruzin the others are just crazy//
                            u couldn't scare me even if you were holdin ten .380s//
                            i got the charisma, looks and smarts from forehead to feet//
                            skills like these are hard to find like peace in the middle east//
                            either way i can knock you out with just one blow//
                            rite now you're knee deep in the mist of my ill flow//
                            U remind me of a old rusty bycicle, everyones had a "ride"//
                            from this femcee squasher you can run but u cant hide//
                            cos when im up in here im bringin straight pandamonium//
                            and when im battling bitches like you i end up showin em//
                            i know you're bribin the judges! i saw u blowin em//
                            you had to do it cos u have no skills and your as boring as a flat tyre//
                            you couldn't be hot even if it was summer and u were a wild fire//
                            im only at the 19th bar and i know i have this battle won//
                            & for my next battle i'll continue to shock and stun//
                            for the time-bein im still gunna continue to beat the shit outta you//
                            jump u and fasten your hands to these train tracks with super glue//
                            im like a rhymin wild cat, i'll lyrically shread you to pieces//
                            and to do it i dont need any decent reasons//
                            im at the D12world boards havin my lyrical present felt//
                            you'll remember the day you fucked with S-Y-N-I-K-A to da L/////

peace
                            ~tash
                            ~Synikal

I Have The Right To Remain VIOLENT
                            Everything I Say & Do Will Be Used Against You

R.I.P Aaliyah
                            HeAvEn GoT a NeW *Angel*

Comment

uppin for tha judges.

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by Deborahlanker, 11-11-2020, 12:29 PM
                              1 response
                              0 likes
                              Last Post droob123  
                              Started by basketballeven, Yesterday, 07:49 AM